It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I agree about the daytime shots. Thats more than likely an oil rig, cruise liner or something. As for the night time shots... Well, i've been looking at the sky's all my life hoping I might see something and still havnt. Yet this guy see's UFO's on consecutive days! AND it looks like the same UFO!... Amazing!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think there should be a new section on ATS for peoples own footage of UFOs, not youtube links, their own from their camera, if photos then they have to submit raw format (not through any photochop rubbish) to a said moderator where then they will review what they have got and publish it, same with video but maybe send the tape to an admin on here for examination, then they will upload it for us to have a look.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs

assuming it is real, why the heck would some guys go out in the middle of the night to film the backdrop at such a rediculous hour.

Assuming it is a hoax, it is possible to change the clock on the camera.

as for the oil refinery, my assumption is that those guys would be familiar with the terrain to know that there is in FACT an oil refinery there. or they could have waited 45 more minutes after sun up to go, duh theres an oil refinery. just dont buy this debunk, but very keen in deed.

This is true, it may not be an oil platform or a fishing boat. But if this is a hoax they wouldn't say "oh, it's a fishing boat".

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by jasperaldo Can some1 tell me on which time of the movie these entities can be made out ?

The 'entities' are circled towards the very end of the clip. no offence to the OP, cuz we all wanna see something earth-shattering (so to speak) but once these entities turned up, I could only think of "Mars Attacks!"

Still do not see any 'entities'

I saw something that could have possibly been a pilot around 4:56-4:57 but nothing in that movie was "circled" at all

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
First impression was, not a fake.

My impression: Egyptian style, flowing lines as in some of the drawing on walls. Some snake imagery as well. Also reminded me of the movie by Orson Wells (War Of The Worlds 1953) where the Martian probe stuck its "Probe/ head" threw the wall of the building minus the tri-lensed eye.

I saw two events, one of the white light orb, and then the mechanical apparatus.

Possibility's are it is faked, maybe by man, maybe by higher technology via hologram.

Or, its real and we all better put our thinking caps (Tin Foil) on, and figure out how to pronounce "Hello" in their native tongue.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i figured it would be mentioned that they could change the clock on the camera im glad you bit on that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

interesting video to say the least, ill give it another go and see if i have any second opinions. have a great weekend ATS!!

ill see you all on 'I TOLD YOU SO' day, (oct 14th)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I wasted a bit more time checking the two satellite passes. They are, no doubt, the ISS

1. May 22 at 8:56PM according to the camera clock. ISS pass confirmed on heavens-above on May 22 at 8:46, dropped below 10degrees elevation at 8:45, sets at 8:47.

2. May 23 at 4:53AM according to the camera clock. ISS pass confirmed on heavens-above on May 23 at 4:43, passing immediately beneath the moon.

Seems the clock on the camera is about 10 minutes fast. If Haktan Akdogan were a serious researcher instead of a hoaxer he would not have included ISS passes in this:

MOST SIGNIFICANT and UNDENIABLE UFO VIDEOS OF ALL TIME THAT ALSO COVER ALIENS IN THEM WERE CAUGHT ON TAPE in ISTANBUL

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Why cant these videos be presented in a better quality version than this u-boob compressed pixilated junk????

The photographer, or video owner, and all others of alledged UFO's should include links to get uncompressed versions so that they can be analyzed more accurately.

But they dont do that.

I also came to the conclusions that some have made with these clips, no point of reference to judge distance and size, very unstable handling of the camera, and again, all compressed pixilated, useless video that isnt worth spending too much time trying to analyze.

Provide a better resolution video and then there would be something worth looking at.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The only thing I found hinky about the video -- at least upon first view -- was that one person says something like: "and it's 2:20 a.m.!" The counter on the video said 2:19 -- no problem, but why affirm the time? And why say it in that way?

Otherwise, a very interesting video. I think there's probably more to see from this source, and I will view it with a skeptical eye, but a hopeful one as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Something about these videos just smell to high heaven. As a previous poster noted, and so did I, why did the fisherman not see these lights at all? If they are oil rigs, they wouldn't look at them because that is a daily occurrence. If they are not, then can anyone post some info to prove that?

Thanks in advance ATS'ers

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Would the ISS be that big on a camera though? Even zoomed in? I'd tink it would look rather small.

Either way though, this is definately a hoax, even if the time stamp wasn't jumping all over the place it looks more like a light bouncing off water and reflecting on a wall.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
That sea noise made me think at one time... remember those things on the railing of boats? Where you can tie the rope to. I don't know the right name for it. One of the clips reminded me of those and for a moment I thought that he was filming downwards towards the thing. But I dunno... that was just off the top of my head.

Still interesting though. Hope they'll join up and shed some more light on it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonespiral
Would the ISS be that big on a camera though? Even zoomed in? I'd tink it would look rather small.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

That would be a yes.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Day-time shots do look like an oil refinery or something like that.

The night-time shots look like he's just zoomed into the lens inside the camera on a dot in the sky, maybe a star or plane. So just a camera trick I guess..

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Interesting..
I am not sure how the camera zooms to such a clear photo with only moonlight. Will be interesting thread to follow.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by BlackProjects]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
As a new member, it seems that most any UFO video posted has a large percentage of skeptics. The reasons listed seem to make sense, however. I wonder if the traditional skeptics would be kind enough to post any videos/stills that they think might be real, or have a higher probability of authenticity. This is not meant in anyway to be confrontational, just would like to see any evidence that the more skeptical members might think valid. Thanks in advance!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by freelandr

Good suggestion but apparently there isn't a whole lot to offer.
Try this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

None of these videos show ISS as big in terms of the size/texture/reflection represented by the OP's video.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
impressive video!
i need to re-watch it a few times, but it looks very intriguing at first glance.
great find!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

My thoughts exactly and I aint no pro!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join