It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens!

www.siriusufo.org

WORLD EXCLUSIVE!

MOST SIGNIFICANT and UNDENIABLE UFO VIDEOS OF ALL TIME THAT ALSO COVER ALIENS IN THEM WERE CAUGHT ON TAPE in ISTANBUL!

KUMBURGAZ UFO'S and ALIENS ARE BACK in 2008 WITH MOST AMAZING FOOTAGES OF ALL TIME!!

This extraordinary incident took place in a compound in Kumburgaz/Istanbul was witnessed by many residents and filmed by the same night guard Yalcin Yalman as it was in 2007,)

The images captured are expected to have a tremendous impact throughout the world and be listed as "the most important UFO/extraterrestrial images ever filmed in the all World"

During the 4months, between May and September 2008, many nationwide UFO sightings were reported from different parts of Turkey, while some of them were filmed and photographed and aired. Within the same period of time, these objects also witnessed by the residents of Kumburgaz/Yeni Kent Compound, caught on video several times by a night guard named Yalcin Yalman and these footages are considered as the closest and the most significant images ever filmed around the world.

In these amazing UFO video footages which would likely have major repercussions around the world and be listed as “the most significant UFO videos ever”, physical forms of UFO’s and their metallic structures are clearly noticeable. What’s more important is that in the close-up of some footages of the objects, entities in them can be distinctly made out.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: title - All Caps]
Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I am an Amateur Astronomer and I familiar with some things in the sky. I’ve seen St. Elmo's fire, satellites, red, blue and even green lighting bolts, weird looking clouds and some things I can’t explain. I seen a lot of UFO videos and some the footage is very clear. I wanted to post this and get ATS members opinion on this video. The one near the moon I think is the best. There subtitles in English and there is some bad language in the subtitles.

www.siriusufo.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I will admit..
These are new and astounding!!

Holy crap.. I got shivers!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Those are pretty darn compelling clips. I dunno what else to say? Very nice find--- Im leaving it at that.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
link to the video on whotube

I wish there were more land markers to guage size and distance. it is pretty cool video though

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wow. I sure hope this is real.

Waiting for our knowledgeable members to let us know what they think.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I can't view the video, can anyone throw some stills onto this forum? thanks in advance!

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Over the course of the video which according to the time and date spans several days this craft doesn't change direction or angle at all. Anyone think that's a bit strange?

gonna have to say a hoax on this one.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Chadwickus]

link   
S&F4U!
Real or not, that is some very impressive and compelling video as far as I am concerned.
I really need a good optical magnification device.
If I ever do see something like that, I'd want to be able to investigate closer, of course.
I was waiting for the pilot to raise one of his arms and wave or something there for a minute.

link   
Wow, almost too good to be true.

Good god, it actually changes shape.

Is the source trustworthy though?

[edit on 10-10-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah. They're the only ones who can see and film this over the span of months?? Riigghht.

Anyhoo, here's a previous thread from January.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
That is just freaking amazing footage. If story checks out as stated it is definitely one of the best I have seen. hey maybe if our government admits that UFOs are real, the people might start trusting them more and the stock market would rise.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
WOW. I have not finished watching this video yet. I had to pause it to say wow. this is incredible. I have never seen a ufo video this compelling and real.

Very nice find! Star and Flag.

thanks!

Its amazing that it seems to come out at around the same time. I never in my wildest dreams thought that a ufo would return to the same location within days and at the same time! if this truly is real (which it appears to be) then I wonder what they are doing????

[edit on 10-10-2008 by lushyslushy]

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hoax, and a very bad one. The shots, in order:

1. A satellite, probably ISS
  2. No background, no point of reference. "It's moving fast". OK, I believe him, don't you?
  3. Satellite, probably ISS
  4. No background, no point of reference. While zooming out we hear "it's moving away". It's an object alright, but not a UFO
  5. Looks like a star. Altair and Capella are candidates.
  6. Offshore oil platform
  7. No background, no frame of reference, same "thing on a string" we saw before
  8. Oil platform
  9. Couldn't watch anymore

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The video is certainly amazing, but I found some info about Haktan Akdoğan (the man who presents the video at Siriusufo.org) and I think this info definetely should be taken into consideration:

Haktan Akdoğan of Sirius seems to be a recurring figure in Turkish UFO lore commenting freely on each event and insisting on the importance of Turkey to alien life. His motives however may not just be scientific, he is also the owner of the İstanbul UFO museum that opened in 2002 (riding on the back of these multiple UFO events) and any extra interest in aliens will also encourage punters through the door of his museum. He also runs the museum as a fairly successful franchise, of the six UFO museums in the world three are in Turkey (İstanbul, Denizli and Göreme in Cappadocia) and his website www.siriusufo.org advertises for further partners to open other UFO branch museums. İt is his clearly stated intention to open UFO museums all over Turkey to ‘further the knowledge of the Turkish people and to attract tourists’. His organisation provide all the necessary materials and installations so each museum is a de facto copy of the first. Whether they are lucrative or not is not mentioned but when the Göreme museum opened in 2006 Hürriyet newspaper reported that they had 5000 visitors in one month alone. Apparently it was especially popular with the Japanese.

Scroll down a bit to find the quoted paragraph at this site:
www.toplumpostasi.net...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
The video is certainly amazing, but I found some info about Haktan Akdoğan (the man who presents the video at Siriusufo.org) and I think this info definetely should be taken into consideration:

Scroll down a bit to find the quoted paragraph at this site:
www.toplumpostasi.net...

edit: ahhhh good point. so its like that american that every few years keeps "discovering big foot" just to be in headlines. =.=

edit: ok so i watched the video before reading... because normally just the video gives it away. (fake)
but like you've all pointed out... the text is suspicious. to me nothing about the video screamed fake! but i am not use to looking for really specific things that yall are use to. i know better now.
but MIGHT I ADD: it has to be by far the best falsy i have seen yet!

[edit on 10/10/2008 by lushyslushy]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by justgeneric

Over the course of the video which according to the time and date spans several days this craft doesn't change direction or angle at all. Anyone think that's a bit strange?

gonna have to say a hoax on this one.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Chadwickus]

I myself also agree with you. No change of angle or direction. the only movement seems to be from the shaking of the camera. Insufficient size indicators (Trees, hills etc.). I'm sorry but I just can't buy this one.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Watching now but cant understand why all the night shoots are so close but all the day time shots are nothing more then lights in the distance . Also there back and forth chit chat is always the same , " Oh boy do you see it , Yes " bla bla bla . I could understand that for the first day but over the next days of seeing this would there conversation not turn to some other , more interesting dialect between them ?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i'm one who wants to believe. this video does NOT look at all believable. Why does it look like night time whether it's 4:20 pm or 3:53 am? I can't tell what the object(s) in this video are, but they look more like some kind of play on light and shadows to trick the eye.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I am still not done watching the video. At first, I felt impressed but later I am not so sure anymore. I always go with my gut feelings. I'll put this down as "maybe"
I think Phage is right. Also, the commentary during filming is suspicious.
I will wait this one out and let the experts analyze this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join