It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your intuition telling you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

My intuition changed greatly about April or May giving me this incredibly "off" feeling. My whole life I've been a very optimistic person, adept in seeing auras, meditation, and being in tune with the planet. Throughout my time doing conspracy research, it never got to me as to affect how I am. These events unfortuatnely have. They have made it harder to just be.

I've known this has been coming for a while though part of me never wanted to believe it. For a month I've been stocking up: food, water, medical supplies, flashlights, firewood, etc. The one thing I can't bring myself to do it get a gun. I'm not a violent person. As things have progressed, I have made arrangements to get a hold of multiple guns if necessary though I have personal issues with it. If it comes down to protecting my family, I have no choice.

When the severity started to increase, my initial thoughts were take off to the middle of nowhere. I deliberated much and came to the conclusion that there are many people who will be depending on me when the time comes. I've been stocking for ten people to survive six months. The people around me know it's coming but are unwilling to make advanced preparations. So basically, when I tell them TSHTF (and I mean that exact moment, nothing before qualifies), then they will make one run. I already have plans for a group of people to make a move to one of two places in the middle of nowhere.

Nonetheless, I'm not panicing. To be honest, I want this to come for a couple reasons. I don't wish anything bad upon anyone, but I like things to be shook up....I don't do well with monotony. I know that sounds bad but I've always thrived on change. The more I think about this, I see this as the revolution to change the planet to benefit mankind forever. If I've ever had one addiction in life, it's been freedom. To me, this is the granddaddy of them all.

There's one other thing that's been happening through all this that I haven't told anyone. I've been seeing people/animals/buildings/etc. with two lights resonating an inch of thickness off the surface. Take a person for example, I will see their left side being a bright goldenrod color and the right side a bright electric blue. This started about a year ago and has been increasing in brightness and size ever since. The light is getting bright and large enough that the yellow and the blue are meeting in the middle and forming an emerald green color. Intuitionally, it feels like it's tied to the raising of the planetary consciousness. Wild.

To close, this doesn't last much longer imo. Time will tell but I can tell you I'll be ready for anything the moment it comes. I will not reside in fear while the wait is occuring. I will not reside in panic when the craziness starts. Many others will. Practice your ability to forgive now, you will need it soon enough. There is one thing that nobody can take away from you:

Today is the best day of your life.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
My intuition says:

Don't run on the banks. Keep the money there, but deposit slightly smaller amounts per week to keep a little on hand.

Reduce personal expenditures slightly.

Buy Food that lasts longer, rather than frozen, buy canned.
Buy sweatshirts and heavier clothing. Don't adjust the home thermostat, put on, or take off a layer of clothing.

Don't panic.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
My intuition says:

Don't run on the banks. Keep the money there, but deposit slightly smaller amounts per week to keep a little on hand.

Reduce personal expenditures slightly.

Buy Food that lasts longer, rather than frozen, buy canned.
Buy sweatshirts and heavier clothing. Don't adjust the home thermostat, put on, or take off a layer of clothing.

Don't panic.

Sound advice if you are single...

What about the people out there with Families and young children or the older people??

The situation here in England is so bad that it's not a choice of do we move the thermostat or not... it's a choice of whether we turn the heating on or not...

And that is no exaggeration.

Power to the People

NeoN HaZe

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think Monday (NY time) might be when it all crashes and they rewrite the rules or whatever that they were talking about. The reason I think this is because someone linked to a video in one of the other threads and it said October the 13th is the anniversary of hundreds of Knights Templar being killed, so it seems like that's a better time than any for them to pull what ever stunt it's going to be.

I live with my mum and my brother and we've all taken our money out, we each have approximately $5000. I don't know what I should do with my money though.

Mum has started buying food supplies, but we don't own any guns and don't have a license so we're unlikely to get one. So yeah we're basically just waiting it out.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I've been meaning to convince the rest of my family to stock up big time on food and water and other essentials for some time now.

I think because i live in Australia, outside of the city, the whole idea and reality of everything hasn't entirely hit home yet- everyone around me is still pretty casual about this "recession"... The media is trying to keep us calm by saying that Australian banks are safe..
but the Aussie dollar keeps going down..

It's usually standard for people to stock up for the cyclone season which starts soon, but i'm having this growing feeling like we should be doing more..

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
... what is your gut instinct telling you you should do?

Be prepared for anything.

Something big is gonna happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
my options are limited. i dont have a lot of money. i live in a house with two other woman. one, my grandma, is very very old and ill.
I will just hold onto my money for another week or so.. if things ever get to look pretty bad i will buy lots of canned food, water and cat food.
I dont have a gun. But I will just board everything up if it gets to be THAT bad. Im hoping my uncle would come stay with us because I personally would feel much better if a man was around!

damn, i dunno... i really hope it doesnt come to that..

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Things are not good, they are not going to get better in the next few days and I feel very good about having my place paid off. My wife and I were just talking about putting our money into some sort of hard asset. We have been looking at land. We have cash on hand in the house but will increase the amount that we keep on hand. My gut tells me that things one way or the other will become more clear by this time next week.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
My intuition tells me that, although there are some very tough times ahead, there is also great hope.

Look at what's happening in Europe, they're going from "G7" and "G8" meetings to "G20". Brazil, Venezuela, Russia, China, India, Japan - all these countries are finally coming in and being given their rightful seats at the decision-making table.

The Illuminati, neo-Nazis, banksters etc are completely exposed now, and the whole WORLD is watching very closely! They can no longer plot and scheme in secret, and control the world with bribes, threats, blackmail....

This "new financial world order" will actually be a GOOD thing, because the whole world is actually involved and represented! as opposed to a secret club of a few hundred white guys....

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My intution

Is telling us, to all calm down and reflect for at least a moment.

Just a moment and take a long hard deep breath

And turn to that inner strenght each and all us have, to tap into.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Life in general is a roller coaster ride. We (people from all over the world at every socio-economic level) sort of all got on the BIG rollercoaster for a bit. So, my thoughts on this are:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee-e-e-e-eeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh; but, on the more practical side ... to answer more directly:

1. I told my spouse to not get depressed if this turns out to be another one of those "Unemployed for Christmas Season" years. We'll work it out. We always do.

2. Bought my Mother (who thinks preparedness is an act of cowardice and she refuses to do ANY stocking) a HUGE bag of rice.

3. Told my little sister to stock up 3 months of dry foods. To be practical and stock only what she likes to eat. Prudent food storage is a no-lose proposition because if nothing happens, you STILL have edible food that you bought cheaper today than it will be later on.

4. I left my money in the bank. The banker here is a special sort of person who cares about the community. It's my way of paying his kindness back. If I lose it, I lose it. Big whoopie, can't eat paper money anyway!

5. I learned all the survival skills many, many decades ago ... I'm mentally and emotionally ready for a heck of a lot worse than this.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Great advice. Don't panic. Personally I have about a half days cash and about 3-4 days of food and water. I also have most of mine and my clients monies in the market (about $15 mil total). We plan to buy hard tomorrow. I like the odds when everyone is so neagtive. Either way its not money we need for a few years.

For those waiting for capitulation, 20% down in one week is capitulatiuon. You should take that cash you have stashed and buy some stock tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
For those waiting for capitulation, 20% down in one week is capitulatiuon. You should take that cash you have stashed and buy some stock tomorrow.

As tempting as it might be, it won't change the fundementals of the economy as a whole.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I don't keep my money in a bank, I have already been ripped off by them a couple of times. I don't have any savings, living paycheck to paycheck like millions of Americans do. I have a good supply of food stocked up, and a few guns and ammo. But I have kept myself stocked like this since 1993 when a blizzard locked us in our homes for 2 weeks, and we went without power for over a month. I said I would never get caught that unprepared again!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I have been saving seeds for years.

last year I started planting things to grow in the house.

I have been buying lots of rice, noodles and flour. Enough for a year or so.

I just bought a camper van and have it stocked up as well with dried goods and all the camping stuff, so we basically have doubles of everything. I have my money stashed in there and keep topping it up. Propaine heater etc in there, blankies, you name it....I think we will only need to go away for short periods of time in the van and can come home when needed.

I moved to a very isolated area with thousands of lakes that is mostly forrested, so we will have clean water and air because of the amount of nature around.

I have had visions and dereams about this my whole life, and last year my intuition said to start growing my food indoors, and potatoes etc outdoors that can last the winter.

My intuition has felt VERY strongly this whole last year that October would be the begining of the end....told my room mate evry day, but he dosen't think I'm crazy....most of my friends too.

I ALSO feel like it WILL be a bit of a rough ride for those unprepared, BUTTTTT it will blend into a new, empowered, selfsustaining BEAUTIFUL begining onc all the crap get's sorted out.

In the END, it will be the true path to the freedom we have all been waiting for and truly deserve.

So get prepared, hang on for the ride, and realize, at the other side we WILL FINALLY find the pot of gold at the end of this rainbow.

I had chickens before for the eggs, but have to go and get some more as they are all gone for now.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I've prepared, got 2 stages of go bags, one with essentials and another with "if you had an extra 15 minutes to take something else" bag as well as a mobile vehicle bag incase I don't get the luxury to come home.

This weekend I spent time reviewing the Executive orders of CLINTON & Bush and came to a conclusion that they've been paving the road a long time now, this is going SOMEWHERE. The common language is take, take & more take.

Everything from rights to possessions are on the table and for a certain reason -no doubt in my mind. But WHY?

Is it a matter of necessity? Or is it because they simply will?
There doesn't seem to be much love for the people in those orders.

My intuition says that they actually have a reason to prepare that they can't tell us. Maybe it's a long known threat or disdain for the culture that seems to have gone a little too far for their liking. I don't know which and I'm not about to speculate for much longer. My intuition says that these orders will be used.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
i've gotten out of the credit card madness since 11 years ago...

i've been a pay-as-you-go person ever since,
just received another insulated coverall via mail/postal service
(to keep my energy use way down over the indoor heating season)

also today, i formally got on the www.thezeitgeistmovement.com
mail list...for the eventual reason to get completely off the grid
and further distance myself & a friend from being serfs/slaves to the monetary/consumer-credit, gotta have bling, social order.

not being a purist or extremist...i will keep access to the web and to cable TV and my cell phone...because i have already plugged these 'necessities' into my money outflow, as i will not need to buy guns & ammo.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Saturday i compiled a bug-out bag, just have to get rope, fishing wire and hooks etc, ducktape and a Maglite. After that i should be ok. I transferred all my savings on a account i can acces on the spot (€ 4000) so i should be able to get some headway. I have the option to stay untill my food is gone and after that i have the bag with an additional 10 days of food to help me underway

Not freaked but pretty much holding on to my butt and going along with the ride. If this turns out to be a false alarm i have the provisions i need and don't have to go through this circus again

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have around 4,000 rounds of heavy and light caliber ammo, live far from any cities of note, have many thousands of cows running all over the place as well as deer, elk, rabbits, and birds of all sorts, and work in a field guaranteed to remain viable. (Gold)
So, though I feel something coming, globally, I am confidant I am as prepared as I need to be for anything. Some possible disruptions may be difficult or annoying, but as I have all but one debt paid off (not my house, just a worthless car) I am in much better shape than a city dweller with 7 credit cards and a mortgage.
I don't now and never have owned one of those plastic slave collars.
Though I have lost almost 6 figures in the stock market, I continue to invest with no change in strategy, as I have better than a decade to need any of it.

Watching, waiting, and prepared.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have no debt, never wanted a credit card.......mabey the meek really WILL inherit the earth?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join