It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will Blossom be on the 15th October

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

No she don't say that it is going to be a really big ship. She is telling us that it is going to a magnificent site to observe. She is telling us that the ship will appear in the south hemisphere and move about. its not going to be stationary. She is saying that she doesn't know what this is going to be like. Because they didn't tell her.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Well, that tells you how # up she is. Crazy person indeed. I'm with Internos in this one; she was no one and will be no one after the 14th.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
She says a ship of great size, she dosent metion anything about a 2000 mile ship..

I think people came up with it being of that size because she said "it will cover several of your states" or whatever it was. So others did the math on this and came up with that is more or less what she claimed.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by linuxman2k3

I guess that the odds are on your side as far as we know. The odds for nothing happening is a safer prediction to make since we havent seen any thing yet. Its like 50/50 until the the day comes. Saying No dont make you a fool not even if your vrong.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Heh, I want a seat near the window!

But seriously, I wonder if we'll be able to
go around our solar system with them, the
potential to discover all the answers to the
universe are only 5 days away! Imagine.

Wednesday morning will be beginning of a
new era on this planet, no more hunger, no more
war, John Lennon will be smiling up in heaven that
day.

For little old me, I wonder if I'll be noticed, the boy
who never stopped believing, the one who read the
UFO magazines to shreds, the one who wished.

And now my wishes have come true... Thank you
Blossom.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Somebody will probably release a bunch of balloons, and she will say the large ship divided into many pieces. I don't know about this, it just sounds like some wishful thinking. I don't believe it will happen, and I think most here don't think it will and I believe in ET's here on earth.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
well last night I dremt they arrived on oct 14th..and suffice it to say, my dreams DONT come true.

its much easier to just go with my gut and say the weather will be the only thing interesting in the southen hemsiphere on that day. BUT if it does come true im sure it will be such a big event...most people ARE NOT going to get on their high horse and say i told you so, there will be complete bewilderment on everyones account.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jasperaldo

I won't need to eat my hat, it won't happen. But will the people who blindly follow her, eat their hats...or worse, eat this lady's socks?

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just two more days to wait. If it doesn't happen, then whatever excuse she gives will not be accepted. It would be better then for her to go ' bush ' and live with the kangaroos and dingoes.
I'm 95% convinced that it will not happen - but I'll be all ears on that day in case the 5% tips the scale. But I'm not holding my breath either.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It seems this is mainly an October 14th bashing thread, so I'll just give it a swing of the bat myself.

She will apologize on the 15th for being either mentally ill or a complete fraud.
If she doesn't apologize, then she will come up with an excuse suitable enough for those who are gullible enough to buy her books and/or CDs so that they may continue to fund her fraud of a cause.

Positive Note: It would be great if we all turn out to be wrong, and the 0.000001% probability that this does happen actually happens.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There's a running joke I have with a couple people- when I pull a REAL stupid move, or one of the other people do, we send the following website to each other over IM:
www.albinoblacksheep.com...

I just hope none of you other people would think to send her this link after nothing happens.... I hope you are more mature than this....

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
How many Oct. 14 threads do we really need?

Even if they posted 10,000 more, it still wouldn't add up to all the BS the media, politicians, and religion has feed us in the last year.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I don't personally believe anything is gonna happen on the 14th, but I admit that threads like these do interest me and people should keep on starting threads on this topic.

Quite interesting to see what really does unfold on the 14th... no doubt it will be a very interesting day. At, the same time I won't hold my breath

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here:
GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join