It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will Blossom be on the 15th October

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Like many other ATSers, I'm on the fence about the whole 14th October thing.
I want to believe aliens are coming to help us out, cos let's face it, we really are in 'it' knee deep.
However, if nothing happens on the 14th, we'll all get over it, but what about Blossom. She really is going to be the focus of much ridicule. Will she ever be able to show her face again. Will she go into hiding, change her identity.
I think if all this is a hoax, she is the last person in the world I would want to be. So, where do you think Blossom will be on the 15th October?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
How many Oct. 14 threads do we really need?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ashflash

She will say that the Aliens have contacted her, and re-thought their plans of hovering over our atmosphere. She will say, that her contact has informed her, that it would be in OUR best interest that they should not show, because of the fear this would cause to our already unstable financial markets, and therefore felt that it would be unwise at this time to further destabilize our society. She will then say something to the effect that they will however show up in 2012, to adjust her message with that of the other new-age crazies.

Just wait....I will eat my hat if she doesn't say something like this. What she should do, if they don't show-up is make another video where she apologizes for taking up vital web-bandwidth with her nonsense, and promises to receive treatment for her schizophrenia.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

An intelligent thread about the GFL.

It's plenty of people previously exposed as hoaxers that presently show their mugs with no signs of shame. She will be just one more. WHO cared about her life two week ago? She was NO ONE. Who will care about her life in the future? She will keep being NO ONE, perhaps with some cash more, but still NO ONE. What is really hard to accept is that the worldwide focus is pointed on these people rather than on people who made of ufology something WORTHY to be studied: HARD evidences, radar records, credible witnesses are being ERASED by these people, who have the ability to use the modern communications systems in order to get attention. The difference between roswell and this case is that roswell is a case still ALIVE after 61 years, this one won't be recalled anymore within some weeks. Roswell is a questionable case, this is BS.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

I agree with all you say, but then, I wonder how many hats will be eaten if she is right. As far as I'm concerned, it'll be a matter of 'pass the salt please.'

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Where will she be?

Dead.

She said IF they don't come, she will commit suicide because she is that # sure.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Much respect to you Internos.
How sad that a person can real in dollars from gullible people and how unforgivable that someone can cash in on other peoples hopes. Still, it happens and no doubt will keep happening.
But didn't you, just for a moment, imagine if it were true. I know I did and my hope-ometer hit the roof.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

She actually said that?
I feel really shaken by that and if she is a hoax, I truly hope she doesn't follow through.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashflash

But didn't you, just for a moment, imagine if it were true. I know I did and my hope-ometer hit the roof.

Thank you

Of course i did imagine it may be true: possible reactions, the media, even the people close to me... even if almost always kept away from the 40 more threads regarding the GFL stuff: yes, there's a chance that it may be true, that it will happen. In order to rule it out i should have the ability to see the future: and i have not this ability. The story has teached to us that the pride is not the same value for everyone: i couldn't survive to the shame, but there are people that keep on trying to pass exposed hoaxes as the real deal: for those people, "pride" is some unknown word. Some people died because of their pride, someone else sold their pride for a couple of dollars. I am not blaming this Blossom, because i have to wait until Oct. 15, first: i can't judge a person that i don't know. Once Oct. 14 will end, in case nothing wil happen, then we will be free to destroy her image forever (and we WILL, i mean as WWW), but she likely will have achieved her target, whatever it was . If she made it all up, once the countdown will end, she will count the money and end of story. Let's wait and see...

[edit on 10/10/2008 by internos]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
She never said she was going to kill herself. That's like the bollocks people are reporting that she said it was a 2000 mile long ship. Due to all the hulla-balloo I went to her site last night to see what she had to say for herself, and she states she said neither of those things.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Thats what i have also noticed. People like who are a little sceptical and prefer to sit on the fence, and try to be logical about it, but also open minded to at least it might - Hope. I think that connects each and everyone of us who have at least for a moment considered the possibilty. Thats quite cool in itself.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

She said IF they don't come, she will commit suicide because she is that # sure.

Did she really say that?

Where?

Thanks...

...taps...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm really glad to hear that. Suicide is never the answer.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway

Just wait....I will eat my hat if she doesn't say something like this.
[edit on 10-10-2008 by Gateway]

Can you put that on youtube and post the link here?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi.

She may very well be with the GFL,onboard the mothership!

Hey,you never know...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Absolutely agree. I think sitting on the fence is the safest place to be. When you consider all the threads that are proved wrong, well, what is a person to believe.
I've really spent some time considering this claim, but for me, that niggling doubt that I have is more powerful than my belief, and somewhere floating around is still that hint of hope that it is true. This to me is, sitting on my safe fence.
Blossom will have no credibility if she is proved wrong and I have to admit, I fear for her. Is that over the top?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
She never said she was going to kill herself. That's like the bollocks people are reporting that she said it was a 2000 mile long ship. Due to all the hulla-balloo I went to her site last night to see what she had to say for herself, and she states she said neither of those things.

She says a ship of great size, she dosent metion anything about a 2000 mile ship..

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Maybe she could move in with Nancy Lieder? They could sit around and talk "beta talk" to each other while they think up their next scheme.

Then again, maybe she'll be "raptured". Wouldn't that be a hoot?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I hope she's right and greet us all at the ship's door.
Ihope she can give me some sage advice about gettin' Big
Moira back, she seems smitten with the biker... Cripes! he's
old enough to be her father.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashflash
I'm really glad to hear that. Suicide is never the answer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

<<   2 >>

join