It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory On How Elites Will Stay Rich If Economy Collapses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
A lot of people on here keep suggesting that this economic crisis was orchestrated by the global elite for what ever reason (WW3, to increase their wealth, lulz etc) but people always say this is wrong because if the economy crashes and we all lose our money, the global elite would lose their money also.

This is true but they will still hold power and wealth because where as the most of us have our money in the bank, they own huge corporations that deal in commodities that will always be needed, even if the economy collapses. Also, they have a multitude of assets (houses, cars etc) which increase their wealth regardless of their bank balance. They also are good friends with everyone in government so if money does become obsolete, they'll still have power and therefore still be in control.

If my logic is incorrect at all please feel free to correct me as this board is about learning, not flaming.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
they bought large amounts of gold years ago in preperations

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Gold, silver, property and dont forget about buying billions worth of rock bottom stocks and shares when they will probably increase x 150 in the future.

This is how the Rothschilds became so powerful in Europe 200 odd years ago, crashing markets, buying the right shares for penny on the pound and then waiting for the market to re-stabilize.

The same can be said about the Rockafella's.

Nothing beats inside information and an unlimited supply of money.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
They "did it for the lulz."

"Nothing beats inside information and an unlimited supply of money." What about this guy?

Levity through brevity.

The gold-eating slave-driving aliens have plenty to nosh on.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Go to youtube and watch an interview with Ron Paul and Aaron Russo. It's great and they discuss GOLD and where America's gold is.

This is how the elites stay wealthy:

convert cash to gold
watch everyone lose their ass
make a new currency
convert gold back to new currency.

Not all of that is discussed in the interview with RP, but I just thought it was somewhat related.

top topics

join