It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-14-08 spaceship can be easily generated in our skies via current holograph technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Below are two links to Youtube videos that showcase Virigin Digital's "Musion Eyeliner" hologram technology. Now keep in mind the first was shown over 2 years ago. Imagine what NASA themselves can do with project Blue Beam holograph tech. It would be pretty much impossible to tell whether or not a gigantic spaceship hovering within our atmosphere on 10/14/08 was fake.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-10-2008 by genma]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by genma

This topic is already being discussed in a pre-existing thread

Project Blue Beam vs Real Aliens

Cheers,
IRM

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Ever since I first learned about this holographic technology, it took me right back to the Phoenix lights. That could have been a test of this technology.

Anything's possible.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by genma
Below are two links to Youtube videos that showcase Virigin Digital's "Musion Eyeliner" hologram technology. Now keep in mind the first was shown over 2 years ago. Imagine what NASA themselves can do with project Blue Beam holograph tech. It would be pretty much impossible to tell whether or not a gigantic spaceship hovering within our atmosphere on 10/14/08 was fake.[/url]

Interesting point.

Another interesting point is that in her book "Path of Empowerment: Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos", the well-known author Barbara Marciniak writes that the First Contact ships will be a holographic projection.

In that book, she writes that the First Contact ships will be a wolf in sheep's clothes so to speak: all of Earth's population will believe that the aliens are friendly, but in fact, they won't be. Barbara Marciniak writes that the First Contact ships will be the work of Illuminati, they are the alien species who are actually working with the Illuminati government and will lure the human population into their control. The First Contact ships will also be a holographic projection (a hologram).

According to Barbara Marciniak, the good guys and their ships will arrive much later.

I very much like the writings of Barbara and I think that she has some valid points here.

Whatever happens on October 14th - keep your 3rd eye open so to speak. If your eyes say "YES!" but your heart says "NO!" - than you should trust your heart.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yes, here we go...

So, we will have a "sighting" on Oct 14th, either be it a REAL ship or a holographic one.

And just for the sake of discussion, what will happen if/when nothing show up?

Either: "aliens are late or have a good reason not to show up."

or : "there was a problem with the hardware making the hologram"..

Seems like we humans find answers (and excuses) for just about anything, uh?

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm starting to think that the recent Stephenville UFO sighting was a test run for this technology before they execute the real deal.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

You mean that mile wide UFO Ricky Sorrells saw might have been a hologram? I think it's possible, but I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a few days ago, CNN was saying Obama bought 30 minutes of broadcasting on Oct 30th. .... He also is in the Illuminati bloodline according to many things on youtube. Think there is any relation?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thanks for vid really cool what technology can do nowadays.

After looking at this for a bit I think it requires a dark plane to project an image onto, I don't actually think it is a real "3d" image, but a 2d image formed to create an illusion of depth, it takes a little looking at it before you can see through it tho.

url showing tech states "The mind of the audience created the 3D illusion".

A ship would have to be projected against a backdrop of overcast clouds, not everyone would be fooled, hopefully enough to calm the rest down

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Oh come on, Project Bluebeam?!? sounds pretty far fetched to me. I have no doubt the intelligence organizations have deceptive/secret projects, but this bluebeam project sounds like disinformation to be honest. What would be the point of staging chaotic, end of world type scenarios? you have to remember that governments care more about control than anything else. Why would they ever want to jeapordize their control?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

Ok, so how is it that they have the object in Stephanville on radar then?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
somebody ought to get some long range weapons and take some shots at it.

Thats one way to figure it out.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
OK, I'll bite. This technology still needs a 'screen' to be projected on. How do you purpose this screen to be suspended in the air? a helio at each corner?? that would give the game away a bit.

I have seen this technology used right in front of me and I must say it is amazing but it still has a long way to go before projecting onto nothing.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
There are several existing threads on the "October 14" topic. Please continue in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join