It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please send hugs to my sister oni xx

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Supergirl... would have been able to fly... I just.... fell

Least I can laugh about it now hu~?

How are you anyway?xx

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Oni??? How are you today? How is everything healing?

I'm just thinking about you this morning

Rush

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Aww I'm good thanks babes.

My old work mates took me out last night, and I wanted NOT drink and come home before 12.

When I went to leave my mate Simon nicked my crutches and put them behind the bar (Llyods Bar... very very very busy!). So I couldn't move
and none of them would drink until I did.

I went to go to the toilets in Llyods and you have to go up 2 flights of stairs... (which I found out I couldn't do!). People were walking round me and not helping and this big muscle man came up behind me and picked me up and walked up the stairs holding me and put me down at the entrance of the female toilets!! He said he will wait here, I came back out,
my to my embarrasment he was standing there, he picked me up again and took me down the stairs. And when at the bottom I thought he was going to let me go, but no this man had other idea's, he walked across the dancefloor and through the croud with me still in his arms and took me to my booth which was full of my friends! Finally he put me down and gave me his number... I must say this red hair is doing me good!!! But I am kinda seeing someone so I am not going to call, but it will be in my phone just incase I need to get up some stairs!!

So I ended up coming home at 3am and was happy pissed, and I decided to come onto ATS and make a few silly u2u's and posts... *cringes*

So I am kind of hanging at the moment, so blah!

How are you my lovely...?x

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x

Aww I'm good thanks babes.

Soooo glad to hear it Oni.

My old work mates took me out last night, and I wanted NOT drink and come home before 12.

Of course....let's see how that worked for ya....reading on....mmhmm.

....and this big muscle man came up behind me and picked me up and walked up the stairs holding me and put me down at the entrance of the female toilets!! He said he will wait here,

The things we'll do for attention. lmao

So I ended up coming home at 3am and was happy pissed, and I decided to come onto ATS and make a few silly u2u's and posts...

Don't you love those mornings when you wake up and have to read through your posts and u2u's from the night before, but only after we check to see if we've been banned. lmao...again

And I'm great, thanks for asking.

Rush

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
LOL! I know... it was nuts

I had to check I could still post lol... Sorry people !!!

x

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Oni x x

I know, but look, you 'flew' up that double flight of stairs! You will be fine and you really are a super girl! Take good care now, and have loads of fun.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

You joker. Made me laugh!

I am taking care, just got a stinking hangover now lol

How are you?x

x

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
XXX Get well soon..............

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A very big hug to you, Oni. When I broke a bone in my foot (stepping down from a kitchen stepstool without looking first!!!) I was on crutches for 5 weeks. The most surprising thing I learned about being on crutches was to watch out for tile or linoleum floors (in grocery stores, for example) that have any wet spots ... your crutch tips will slip and down you go, so at all costs avoid wet patches on smooth flooring.

Peace and blessings.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hi Oni! Rush is stopping by to keep you company for a few and brought a couple of things with me....

First, one of Carrot's amazing apple-tinis.

Oh, and Happy Hallowen (almost).

A picture of the wallpaper my daughter picked out for my computer.

And for my final act.....a stuffed koala just for you.

So, you ya feeling?

Rush

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Those are some really nice presents.

Does the koala come with a supply of eucalyptus leaf tea?

Sadly, all I brought with me was a can of this:
and some beer Will that do? Does anyone have some crackers?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Syandos

Well hell yeah that'll do, come on in.

Rush

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Cheers doll, I am feeling the effects of the meds, so I am all tired nd not at all chatty. That's when people know to leave me alone.

I like the martini that is sweet lookin nd the cute lil teddy

Hope your well
Cheersxx

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Oni x x

Hi Oni im fairly new here

Asala just directed me to BTS and this was the first thread I read.

Heres a Hug lol

The phrase "everything happens for a reason" is probably not what you want to here right now. lol

So maybe this famous quote will cheer you up. "Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love"
Albert Einstein

Hope you get out of those cruches soon.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wow your lucky I fell 21 ft and hit concrete broke my neck back,ankle,shoulder,and shredded inside my foot,hope you recover well Oni

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

Wow... That is a scary thought. But your okay now though??

I got back from the doctors today and they have signed me off for another 3 weeks and more than likely another 3/4 weeks after. My elbow is near on fully healed, and my bones in my foot are healing slowly but getting there. I have only got to mend the damaged muscles now then I am fighting fit!

lol.. I have not been good because I went raving on Saturday and was dancing for 8 hours straight.!
oopse.. because I was on crutches with my moon boot I didn't have to que for anything and I was taken back stage to the VIP area in Heaven (the best gay club in London) and I met Estelle and was dancing with her and her backing dancers back stage! I don't get star struck because they are human and they have a talent. They are no better than me, they just have more money! I was going to be like ... erm I can buy my own drinks until they opened the bar up and said it was free! I don't get paid enough to refuse free drinks

We had a dance off in front of about 1000 people was so funny!
I could lie and say me nd my friends beat them but in the end it ended up as all dancing together and having a blast!! Best night of my life...

xx

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well look at it this way now I'm worth more money with all this titanium in my body lol,I can get around ok,just hurts like all hell,but after being in therapy,I have seen several much worse then I,so I guess I should feel fortunate

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

better late than never
how is she doing now ?
big hug

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Hugs for you kiddo, and best wishes for a quick recovery.
Arklight

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Again sorry for the late reply.

I,m having a glass of wine for you. Get well soon

Albert

reply to post by Anonymous ATS

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join