It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please send hugs to my sister oni xx

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Okay my lovely twist and twirl

Sore and bruised but got another appointment with the quack tomorrow so I will see if the break has healed any... if so then one month off!! woohoo... If not then could be anything from one-five months off!

I am REALLY bored... and it is only day four!!

How your son now missus??xxx

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Oni x x

He is better, thanks for asking. He went back to school yesterday. And hubby is headed out of town today, so I might get the house to myself for a couple of hours. Woohoooooooooo Oh yeah!! I mean......I'll be so lonely......

I'm sorry that you're bored. We may have to get really creative to help time pass a little quicker for you.

Rush

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
get well soon oni

glad to hear that you have been very very lucky
strange that your friends thought of abduction inspite of looking out of the window

boring? stay at bts

so have a very soon recovery!
big hug to you

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Awww cheers Doll...

Rush,
yer... some time all alone, peace and quiet... it will be agony for ya!! lol.

Making a start on my tinfoil hat so aint gonna be bored tonight nd tomorrow!!

Luv ya xx

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Should I just make this story a wee bit more intresting, just got back from the hospital. Got seen by the fracture clinic and the Aussie doctor near on had a fit when he saw me walking around with crutches....

He places me on a chair, is all nicey nicey... wondering why the hell he is being so nice.... My arm is frecking killing me and my foot is throbbing like no bodies business....

He takes my crutches, and informs me that my elbow is broken!!!!! Frickin broken the other dude told me it was bruised!!

Went in for a full body scan, and for the 3 broken bones to start with, by the end I had 7 !!!!

I was limping around with crutches couldn't move my left arm and was told, dont worry about it when the bruising goes down you will be fine....

FRICKING ENGLISH NHS!

The thing that makes me angry is they done this to my nana too!!

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:
:bnghd:

:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
OMG girl!!! I hate dumb doctors. I feel so bad for you. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. Zap seems to get the same doctors you get. They do not know crap and they just seem to make things worse. Hope you get well so.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by silverflame

Thanks babe
:shk::shk::shk::shk:

Nd my boss had a big go at me and I am not sure whether my job is safe or not.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
:bnghd::bnghd::shk::shk:

I hate when you get hurt and have to be out of work and your boss is mad because they might have to get off their butts and do something. I mean like you so wanted to get hurt that was on your list of things to do that day.
Ohhhhhhhh it just makes me so mad. It is bad enough you are beating yourself up and to have you boss act like that. I wish I could help wished I lived over there I would give your boss a piece of my mind.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by silverflame]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Love you sis, But dont worry about your job, Really the family are here for you and your skilled enough to get another job very quick, lol you got some time for a job hunt

Soo shh and i expect to see you resting and wrapped up in a nice duvet when i come in!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
*sends uber hugs to oni xx

Hope ya feel better soon oni!

Wishing you well!

Omega

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Oh my goodness Oni Roni, "wow" glad you are still with us!

Someone was surely watching over you doll!
...poor thing, get better soon , and I am just amazed you did'nt get hurt worse, would'nt know what we would do without ya! XoXo!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Cheers chica

Thanks Omega

You lot are a bunch of sweeties.

Take care xxx

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Holy moly Oni x x!!! Seven broken bones. You poor thing.

No trick or treating for you this year!

I too wish that there was something I could do. Please stay off of your feet and get some rest.

Rush

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Please stay off of your feet and get some rest.

We wish!! this girly has already been hopping down the pub with her friends,

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Asala maybe she had her friends carry her there. LOL I would have my friends carry me too and from the pub. Beer makes the Meds work better.LOL

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I agree beer does make you feel better....

Sis, I only had one drink!!! and I had to come home...

Rush, you are a diamond babe
So sweet, if ever I come to the US you will defo be one of the 1st I meet!! Mwahxxx

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
And they pushed you to the pub in a wheelchair, didn't they? wink wink See Asala, nothing to worry about.

I would love for you to look me up in the states. I'll stay in the guest room, it's on the second floor of my house, you stay in the master suite...on the main floor, only a 14 inch fall.

Rush

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x

Rush, you are a diamond babe
So sweet, if ever I come to the US you will defo be one of the 1st I meet!! Mwahxxx

Hugs to oni again!!l

We are all glad that nothing worse had happened to you. I really do not know what we would do without you oni hun. As for seeing Rush when you two come over to the states for a visit, you got to come through my neck of the sticks before you get to Indy.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

I love W. Virginia, gimme! It's a beautiful state.

I left you something at DATS.

(off topic) Rush

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ok Oni, if you get bored today just look up these words....something to do anyway.

FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION

HONORIFICABILITUDINITATIBUS

Quan

Rush

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join