It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please send hugs to my sister oni xx

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

I propose a Helmet and knee pads. And Elbow pads.

When I was about 8 I fell off my bike and my uncle Lou bought me a football helmet. Being a kid I wore it to ride my bike for about a week, but then realized it was pretty heavy.

When I fell off my bike in April, I did go out and buy some knee pads and elbow pads. Of course you never fall off when you're wearing them.

I joke that I'm so clumsy I need to wear a helmet just to take a shower. Washing one's hair becomes a challenge, though.

Anyway, speakin of which, Asala, shower the people you love with love as James Taylor says:

From memory:
"Just shower the people you love with love
Show them the way that you feel
Things are gonna work out fine if you only will
Shower the people you love with love
Show them the way you feel
Things are gonna be much better if you only will"

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Get well and be careful next time.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
I fell asleep and fell 21 foot onto the cement. I was unconscious for 2 hours, I went to work this morning and couldn't move my left arm/leg/foot and they called the ambulance and I was taken into hospital. I have broken 3 toes, and broke a big old bone in me foot which connect the toes together.

You went to work??

Gawd I've pulled sickkies cos there was something good on Trisha and something (semi) pretty making me a cuppa!

Best wishes and dont do it again...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Oh Oni, what did you do????????????

*big bear hug for oni-kin's*...................Blonde hair check????

Oni, if you want attention, just let us guys know, don't go falling out the window.

Take care little one,

MON.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Oni x x I hope that you heal quickly and that you are more careful around multi story buildings in the future .

Cheers Luke .

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thank you

When I saw that picture, I was like... Damn!

Paying the small price for it now, as I am hurting all over. But I can't complain.. It was all my fault.. It could have been alot worse.

LOOL I found out today when the girls who I was staying with went into my room and saw all my belonging there which included my shoes/ clothes/ money they thought I was abducted by aliens!!!

I fell out of the window around 2:30am woke at 5am and was so scared I walked home in my pjays....

Gotta BIG grilling for not calling home or the hospital...

But hey hoe... Cheers

Onixx

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You aren't supposed to go to work! You're supposed to lie there yelling for a lawyer! If you hurt, you don't work!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
sorry your sis fell out a window

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Holy Crap, girl! Someone's guardian angel was on the job, and a good bit of luck...

So glad you're ok, if a little sore, or alot sore.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by debbie deb

You actually made me crack up!

cheers though...

My dad is going out to buy me a St. Christopher necklace for future good luck..

Cheers
Lucky

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hey Oni,

Get Well Soon and no need to worry abt anything...!!
just take care... evrything will be alright...!!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Er... well, first let me echo everyone else's statements that you sure are lucky.

Now... I have some friends in the shipping business who I could probably get a great deal from in purchasing bubble wrap for you to walk around in. That would keep you safe and be funny.

In all seriousness though, feel better and do be careful!!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Oni x x

Oni just want to wish you all the best, an hope you feel better soon, i know how you'll be feeling i've done nearly every bone in my feet an legs in my time, never from that height tough. what you need to think about now is that you were not more seriously hurt for a reason, your here to do something good so stick around an be more carefull where yor taking cat naps.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
One one hand you're one lucky duck for only breaking your foot. On the other you're unfortunate to have fallen out of a window. As a whole I'd say your guardian angel was working overtime on this one. You're in great shape considering. Well, all the best and get well.

Asala, make sure she does her drinking on the first floor from now on.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Get well soon Oni!

Holy Hell- that's a long way to fall!! And you went to work after breaking your foot? Geez- you're dedicated to your job, aren't you? You are really lucky that you weren't more seriously hurt.

Let's hope you've learnt your lesson!
Hope your feeling better

~Star

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Gawd lumme.

Wha is it with people falling out of high windows like it's the new craze?

Get well soon.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

I promise I didn't do it to follow a trend!

I fell asleep and well.... fell...

Thanks guys for the karma and luck, please send some to Asala as well as her poor lil kitty had to be put down yesterday so emotion is still raw.
:shk:

Onixx

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
:::big hug::: get well soon!! and make your brother do EVERYTHING for you

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lushyslushy

I would me lovely but he is in another country!! So gonna have to try nd get my lil sister help... Like getting blood from a stone!!

xx

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Oni x x

And how are you feeling today, Oni?

Rush

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join