It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Antichrist.. Global Financial meltdown, and ww3? Oh boy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hmmm, yes I can see the title now, and oh how many replies it would generate lol.

"Bible verses on Antichrist, WWIII and the Tribulation"....

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There is no anti-christ. It is a myth that was set up to introduce the new religion of the Age of Aquarius. They will in fact set somebody up to play the role of the new messiah.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

prophecies surrounding the anti christ appear to have been fulfilled already. We are now awaiting the 2nd coming and I am inclined to agree and think this is the Maitreya. ..........

prophecies already fulfilled

PROPHECIES FROM ABOVE SITE:
An end-time global government will arise and break the world into ten regions described as the "Revived Roman Empire." (Rev. 13:1-2 & 17:12-13)
FULFILLMENT :
The same year Israel returned to the land a group known as the "Club of Rome" signed what was called the "Treaty of Rome" creating the European Union that plans to divide the world into ten regions. The Pope has called the E-U the "Revived Roman Empire." Signers of the treaty were quoted as saying: "We felt like real Romans that day....Purposely recreating the Roman Empire."

Jerusalem will be trodden-down by the Gentiles until the time of the Gentiles has come to an end. This is to happen just prior to the return of Christ. (Luke 21:24)

FULFILLMENT:
The Israelis recaptured Jerusalem in the 1967 war.
The generation alive at the time Israel returns to the land will not all pass away before all things, including the return of Christ with his saints, are accomplished. (Luke 21:29-32)
FULFILLMENT:

Pending. Depending upon the scripture reference a Biblical generation may be anywhere from 40-70 years. We are more than 50 years into that time frame.

The antichrist will come from the same people who destroyed Jerusalem...the Romans.
(Hence, the Revived Roman Empire)

The Antichrist will bring a 7-year peace and protection pact for Israel but that when they say "Peace and safety" that sudden destruction will come upon them. (1 Thes. 5:3)

FULFILLMENT:
(ARTICLE OLD SO THIS HAS COME TO PASS)
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, whose name means "Gift from God," has stalled the peace process with the Palestinians by demanding "Peace with safety and peace with security" prompting Saddam Hussein to turn to Europe, (the Revived Roman Empire), to join in the peace process.

FULFILLMENT:

Gershon Solomon and the Temple Mount Faithful have found the red heifer ashes necessary to purify the new temple, may have located the Ark of the Covenant, have computerized all "Levitical Priests" names for temple service, attempted to lay the cornerstone on the Temple Mount and have recreated nearly all implements necessary for temple worship. In fact, a snail used for the blue line on the bottom of the priest's garment returned to Israel for the first time in 2,000 years when they began to work on the garment. Also, the first red heifer in two thousand years has been born in the Holyland.

It would seem we have already had the antichrist. We are now awaiting the 2nd coming , all major world religions are awaiting the return of their respective messiahs. This ties in perfectly well with the Maitreya, who apparantly phrophecied back in 1988 he would appear shortly after a global economic collapse with Japan being named as the centre of the collapse.

Yes, the voice of the Maitreya comes through share international magazine which has affiliations with the UN. Yes, it is planned when the time comes for the day of declaration he will broadcast his messages simultaneously accross the world and people will have telepathic understanding of him as well.

He is a long time in the shaping and making and the glue for the occult agenda which manifests all bible prophecy with near flawless execution.

ADVISED READING: someone has written a book, "The Omega Project Files"...Brandon Levon. He has contributed to a thread about his own book and it makes for some stunning revelations...

omega project files thread

The Christian religion is the satanic vehicle for the implementation of the ultimate plan for a true one world order, ushered in through the 2nd coming of christ , when the kingdom of god is established on Earth as the age of aquarius dawns. Suspend judgement until you have read through the thread and go buy the book and do some research. The occult masters behind this plan are INGENIUS

From my own research, Someone versed in bible code skills has found that the 7 variations of the word Maitreya all correlate to the number 666

Maitreya carries 666 correlation

I counted the books in the bible : 39 in the OT, 27 in NT =66

Break it down:
39 books..... take 3 + 9 = 12 then take 1+2 = 3
27 books......take 2 + 7 = 9
Add the two final digits, ie 3 +9 = 12 .....take 1+2 =3
SO, 3 IS THE NUMBER

NOW take the 66 total.....6 + 6 = 12.... take the 1+2 = 3
SO, 3 IS THE NUMBER

ADD THE 3 PLUS 3 YOU GET ANOTHER 6

Tag that onto the Bible books total 66 and you get....666
Funny coincidence?

I'm going to start an independent thread soon as I've found out loads.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
There is no anti-christ. It is a myth that was set up to introduce the new religion of the Age of Aquarius. They will in fact set somebody up to play the role of the new messiah.

So it’s a myth that’s actually going to happen.

Interesting logic that. Kind of an other-fulfilling prophecy.

=============================================

There’s another description of the anti-christ that I haven’t seen brought up ‘his look was more stout than his fellows’. Barak certainly doesn’t qualify there.

edittide

[edit on 12-10-2008 by resistor]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

I love this site..

You people are completely insane. Its brilliant.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
Ok I just wanted to make a thread about three points that I believe all tie in together. First is there have been rumours floating around the net for months now that Barack Obama seems to fit the description of a possible candidate for the Antichrist described in the bible as being a leader that would step onto the scene out of nowhere in a time of extreme global turmoil.. well heres a video of Obama being called 'the' MESSIAH! and is being set up to be worshiped:

Watch Utube clip here.

Ok my second point that ties in with the Obama phenomenon is that just as we are going into the election, that Obama WILL win (unless Bush declares martial law and suspends it, which is possible) the world Economy RIGHT NOW, is being purposely collapsed.. and in my opinion is ushering in either one of either two solutions.. which are; a) dropping the dollar as the global standard to be replaced with the AMERO.. (and then leading to a global currency at a future date) or b) going straight for a GLOBAL CURRENCY, and getting rid of each nations soveriegn currency...

both options are viable at this point. Remember the whole theme of the new world order is the pheonix rising from the chaos with something NEW and Fresh. Look for this one world economy to be cashless, possibly implantable microchips instead.

Heres an up to date article that shows just how bad the global markets are at the moment:

Dow bounces after plunging hundreds of points

Ok and my third point I wanted to raise is that we maybe also on the verge of ww3... well in reality I believe the world entered the third and final war on the morning of the false flag terror attack on sept 11.. anyone with eyes to see, should be able to tell that those towers were brought down in a controlled demolition.. but anyway that incident achieved its purpose of launching the third world war.. here we are 7 years later on the brink of things getting a heck of alot more serious.. now as well as Iraq and Afghanistan, the US and ISRAEL have IRAN, HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH, SYRIA, NORTH KOREA, RUSSIA, CHINA, VENUEZELIA, to deal with.. and the line has been drawn! All it's going to take is a spark to set the whole middle east alight, and drag the whole world into the war that will produce antichirst, or a global leader that can bring peace.. (possibly Obama, i mean the jews like him, whites like him, blacks like him, indians like him, asians like him, arabs like him, so watch for him to come on the scene as the peace maker once this war breaks out)

Anyway below is a link to what I think could possibly be the straw that breaks the camels back.. the spark that egnites mass carnage, and population reduction... remember that Syria has troops and tanks massed on the borders of Lebanon and the Golan Heights at the moment... Hezbollah has rearmed and are calling for revenge, Iran knows it must act before Israel takes out it's nuke facilities.. ok heres the link:

Click here for the link.

How reputable is this Louis Farkkhan guy in the Islamic world? And please don't answer with "he is a leader." Rev. Jesse Jackson is a leader who no one really takes seriously because of his racist sentiment. Is this guy similar to that?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ok alright gosh darn it....You got me....Sheeeesh.....You bored me right out in to coming clean....I'm the Anti-Christ....Now you all happy ?

Sorry...Had too...It's in my nature....

Resume !!!......LOL

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That awesome moderator thread about
Obama being the devil is perfect for me too!

Quite the effort ATS.
Y'all should be so proud.
Fine work indeed.

I'm sure when it's all over we will find out that Obama
indeed was an immortal Muslim demon. A Black Panther
Anti-Christ, Hell bent on world domination.

Here's something to consider sleuths...
The oil companies and gun manufacturers
may be tricking you into believing something that isn't true
to keep their profits skyrocketing?

Nah...that's too weird.. It's definitely the Obama devil thing.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The biggest problem with Obama and his administration is the obvious lack of experience, the mishandling of some very important issues, and his acknowledgement that he wasn't aware, which declares his lack of involvement, thus his lack of concern levels increase significantly. WOW, what did I just say????

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
That awesome moderator thread about
Obama being the devil is perfect for me too!

Quite the effort ATS.
Y'all should be so proud.
Fine work indeed.

I'm sure when it's all over we will find out that Obama
indeed was an immortal Muslim demon. A Black Panther
Anti-Christ, Hell bent on world domination.

Here's something to consider sleuths...
The oil companies and gun manufacturers
may be tricking you into believing something that isn't true
to keep their profits skyrocketing?

Nah...that's too weird.. It's definitely the Obama devil thing.

Well, would you declare Obama the savior of the world, innocent of all personal gain? Because, he clearly is tainted and guilty of greed! By the way, greed is defined by personal gain, in any capacity!
edit on 14-5-2013 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join