It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Antichrist.. Global Financial meltdown, and ww3? Oh boy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ok I just wanted to make a thread about three points that I believe all tie in together. First is there have been rumours floating around the net for months now that Barack Obama seems to fit the description of a possible candidate for the Antichrist described in the bible as being a leader that would step onto the scene out of nowhere in a time of extreme global turmoil.. well heres a video of Obama being called 'the' MESSIAH! and is being set up to be worshiped:

Watch Utube clip here.

Ok my second point that ties in with the Obama phenomenon is that just as we are going into the election, that Obama WILL win (unless Bush declares martial law and suspends it, which is possible) the world Economy RIGHT NOW, is being purposely collapsed.. and in my opinion is ushering in either one of either two solutions.. which are; a) dropping the dollar as the global standard to be replaced with the AMERO.. (and then leading to a global currency at a future date) or b) going straight for a GLOBAL CURRENCY, and getting rid of each nations soveriegn currency...

both options are viable at this point. Remember the whole theme of the new world order is the pheonix rising from the chaos with something NEW and Fresh. Look for this one world economy to be cashless, possibly implantable microchips instead.

Heres an up to date article that shows just how bad the global markets are at the moment:

Dow bounces after plunging hundreds of points

Ok and my third point I wanted to raise is that we maybe also on the verge of ww3... well in reality I believe the world entered the third and final war on the morning of the false flag terror attack on sept 11.. anyone with eyes to see, should be able to tell that those towers were brought down in a controlled demolition.. but anyway that incident achieved its purpose of launching the third world war.. here we are 7 years later on the brink of things getting a heck of alot more serious.. now as well as Iraq and Afghanistan, the US and ISRAEL have IRAN, HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH, SYRIA, NORTH KOREA, RUSSIA, CHINA, VENUEZELIA, to deal with.. and the line has been drawn! All it's going to take is a spark to set the whole middle east alight, and drag the whole world into the war that will produce antichirst, or a global leader that can bring peace.. (possibly Obama, i mean the jews like him, whites like him, blacks like him, indians like him, asians like him, arabs like him, so watch for him to come on the scene as the peace maker once this war breaks out)

Anyway below is a link to what I think could possibly be the straw that breaks the camels back.. the spark that egnites mass carnage, and population reduction... remember that Syria has troops and tanks massed on the borders of Lebanon and the Golan Heights at the moment... Hezbollah has rearmed and are calling for revenge, Iran knows it must act before Israel takes out it's nuke facilities.. ok heres the link:

Click here for the link.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
ok i just watched that obama messiah utube link again.. that is scary.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Obama is NOT "the" antichrist. He is "an" antichrist, anyone that isn't for Christ is "an" antichrist.

"The" antichrist arises from the old Roman empire, Babylon specifically, and Mesopotamia was part of the eastern leg of the old Roman Empire. Also the antichrist has no interest in women, Obama is married.

The antichrist is an Arab.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
While I think that all of this is leading up to the "anti-Christ," I think he is still an obscurity hiding in the shadows. Obama certainly is not the one.

The "anti-Christ" has a few characteristics which have not been apparent in any of the people that many think are suspect.

1. First, he is “a king of fierce countenance.” This we believe is a literal description of his facial expression Fierce Countenance The "anti-Christ" is not going to be some charismatic, smiling jackass.

2. He will "be without regard for women." Now, I know that this could have a two-fold meaning, but to me, this implies that he will be celibate, and certainly single.

3. He will be extremely intelligent. We are talking about someone who is a "mega brain." He will have the answers to the troubles that afflict all people.

Until someone who meets these characteristics arises, I will not be convinced he is the "anti-Christ."

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Obama is NOT "the" antichrist. He is "an" antichrist, anyone that isn't for Christ is "an" antichrist.

"The" antichrist arises from the old Roman empire, Babylon specifically, and Mesopotamia was part of the eastern leg of the old Roman Empire. Also the antichrist has no interest in women, Obama is married.

America is part of the New Roman Empire, America is described in the bible as Babylon the Great.. Obama will reveal his true homosexual or at least bi sexual preference after he is elected.

Obama is Muslim.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by savetimerushonline]

[edit on 10-10-2008 by savetimerushonline]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I love this site..

You people are completely insane. Its brilliant.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

America is part of the New Roman Empire, America is described in the bible as Babylon the Great.. Obama will reveal his true homosexual or at least bi sexual preference after he is elected.

Obama is Muslim.

America is "MYSTERY" Babylon. There is still ancient Babylon. America will be destoyed before the great Tribulation according to Eschatology. The UN is the beast government, that is the REVIVED Roman Empire.

Do you realize there are major discussions underway to move the UN from New York to the location of the ancient city of Babylon??

Most likely that's what will happen when the US is destroyed in WW 3. I'm sorry, but America's judgment comes first.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'll give you all a hint:

The Antichrist is: "Lord Maitreya", Google him, watch Youtube videos on him, take special notice how his "Day of Declaration" mirrors what we know about Project Blue Beam.

Do you wonder why his "Share International" organization has an ENTIRE floor at the UN building in New York???

home.sprynet.com...

www.letusreason.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Do you have any links to support your claim of 'major disscusions' to move the UN to Iraq?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Do you have any links to support your claim of 'major disscusions' to move the UN to Iraq?

Sure:

Here

Do you want more?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Let's get some details on ALL of this. I mean let's get some bible verses up and "translate" or interpret them because I would like to see information on America's destruction before the great tribulation (I live in the USA) and also information proving America is Babylon or the "mystery" Babylon.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by stillfly727510]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by I'll give you all a hint:

The Antichrist is: "Lord Maitreya", Google him, watch Youtube videos on him, take special notice how his "Day of Declaration" mirrors what we know about Project Blue Beam.

Honestly, the Maitreya, at least in my opinion, doesn't meet the specifications either. I have heard this claim that he is the "anti-Christ" by many anti- "new age" propagandists, but I just don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stillfly727510
Let's get some detailes on ALL of this. I mean let's get some bible verses up and "translate" or interpret them becuase I would like to see information on America's destruction before the great tribulation (I live in the USA) and also information proving America is babylon or the "mystery" babylon.

Do you realize that what you ask will lead to 30+ pages of people saying "Nope, not true" and other's saying "Yes huh, yes huh..."

And the OP's topic will fly straight out the window.

I'll give you a clue, the "red horse" of the Apocalypse is world war 3. 2+ billion people will die just during that war alone. The Black and pale horse another 2+ billion people will die.

These horses of the Apocalypse come before the antichrist is revealed. Secondly, take special notice that America is absent from the tribulation prophecies. The tribulation is the time of "Jacob's trouble"... that's the world against Israel.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Let's get some details on ALL of this. I mean let's get some bible verses up and "translate" or interpret them because I would like to see information on America's destruction before the great tribulation (I live in the USA) and also information proving America is Babylon or the "mystery" Babylon.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by stillfly727510]

That's the thing. There really are no such verses, at least not any that are not open to interpretation.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by I'll give you all a hint:

Honestly, the Maitreya, at least in my opinion, doesn't meet the specifications either. I have heard this claim that he is the "anti-Christ" by many anti- "new age" propagandists, but I just don't buy it.

You can "buy" whatever you want. But are you aware that your very own Theosophy Society says he is the "Christ"? If you know ANYTHING at all you can plainly see that Maitreya's "Day of Declaration" mirrors Project Blue Beam.

www.cuttingedge.org...

[edit on 10-10-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I wonder how October 14th fits in, if at all..

maybe the aliens visitng us on that day, will be maitreyas day of decleration, project blue beam, and the introduction of Obama as the 'Light Bearer' by the federation of light.. i mean think about how tense the world is over this global stock crash.. would be a perfect time to offer the world a solution.. or maybe it will just be another day

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

www.cuttingedge.org...

I am quite familiar with "cuttingedge.org." It is one f the most biased sites on the web.. All I am saying is that if a person doesn't meet the standards of what Daniel says of the "anti-Christ," then it's not him.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yes I see how a respsonse to my call for details could lead to an excess of pages and replies, but then again we are here to inform and debate topics, are we not?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

www.cuttingedge.org...

I am quite familiar with "cuttingedge.org." It is one f the most biased sites on the web.. All I am saying is that if a person doesn't meet the standards of what Daniel says of the "anti-Christ," then it's not him.

I hope you realize that is just re-posting the Theosophy Society's seminar notes. It's not a commentary piece.

You're quite the excuse maker. However, if you still have issues with that link, there are many, many more with the exact same information.

Would you like some of those instead?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes I see how a respsonse to my call for details could lead to an excess of pages and replies, but then again we are here to inform and debate topics, are we not?

That's not the problem, the problem is de-railing this thread in particular.

If you'll start a new one, I'm sure this debate and investigation can proceed along that tangent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join