It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted paedophile found strangled and dumped in woods

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevenDye
YES, if it was MY kids I would want him dead. Which is exactly why if my kids were the ones who had this done to them I should NOT be involved in the justice of the man.

Emotions should not be allowed to enter this because emotions don't always lead you to do the right things.

Don't agree mate, if it was your kids then you wouldn't be able to seperate your emotions from the case and I'm almost certain that if you bumped into the fella in question down a dark alleyway and you could get away with it you would kill him.

Maybe its just me, maybe I think differently to the majority of the people here on ATS but I'll tell you this, if anyone touched any member of my family there would be hell to pay.

If they acted the way the subject of the OP's post did, then I'm sorry but torture is a polite word of what I would do.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thats what I said....if it was MY family. I would want this guy dead. Which is why if it was MY family, I should not be involved in the legal proceedings because I will be ruled by my emotions not by my head.

If this murder was comitted by a friend/family member of the children...I don't blame them. But it doesn't mean i agree with what they did.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Alright mate i have to say i agree with you're comments. The sentences that are given out to peadophiles in our country is insane. I'f i met one down a dark alley i dont think he would make it out of there. I probaly would not kill him actually (i dont know) but i would make sure , he spent a long time in hospital....

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Thats what I said....if it was MY family. I would want this guy dead. Which is why if it was MY family, I should not be involved in the legal proceedings because I will be ruled by my emotions not by my head.

If this murder was comitted by a friend/family member of the children...I don't blame them. But it doesn't mean i agree with what they did.

Okay I understand where your coming from and you make a valid point, I do agree that emotions over-ruling judgement can be a bad thing. But, lets be serious would you really want a person who commited a crime such as this to spend the rest of his life in a cushy prison with nice food and console game stations?

Or with human instinct wouldn't you want to take the life of the man who took the lives of the people who was closest to you?

Justice is justice at the end of the day and its a sad fact that our respective governments and prison systems don't deal it aswell as they should do.

Yes killing someone is a crime, but like anything when you put something like this into perspective where the people who killer this monster really that bad?

Or did they have heart, compassion, emotion and feelings and did what they did to prevent this sicko from commiting another crime and to exact justice?

And please no one tell me "What about the deceased mother, she has lost a child to murder!" Well, how do you think the dead kids mum and dad feel?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Then again if it was a member of my family this happened to. I would certainly kill him.. I have no doubt about that..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prima Facie
reply to post by Death_Kron

Alright mate i have to say i agree with you're comments. The sentences that are given out to peadophiles in our country is insane. I'f i met one down a dark alley i dont think he would make it out of there. I probaly would not kill him actually (i dont know) but i would make sure , he spent a long time in hospital....

Hiya mate, nice to meet someone who thinks like I do!

Well maybe not kill them but I'd make sure they couldn't commit one of their sick, deprived crimes ever again, chemical castration sounds good but it would be more effective with a good beating?

People like this should experience themselves what it feels like to be a victim of their own crime, however I'm sure theres individuals in which this wouldn't change much.

Pretty scary to think theres people out there this screwed up and sick but if you ask me we NEED to crack down on them and neutralize the problem, instead of our nanny laws that allow anyone to do anything really and not get sufficiently punished.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
No no, they shouldn't be allowed to sit in cushy prisons, they should be in dark cold places with other people of their own kind, with no chance of ever getting out.

I am even up for castrating them, chemically or otherwise.

I simply do not believe they hsould be killed or tortured, killing should always be the last possible option.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

No no, they shouldn't be allowed to sit in cushy prisons, they should be in dark cold places with other people of their own kind, with no chance of ever getting out.

I am even up for castrating them, chemically or otherwise.

I simply do not believe they hsould be killed or tortured, killing should always be the last possible option.

Okay good stuff, we are getting somewhere here.

Why should they not be killed or tortured when thats the terrible pain they have inflicted on their victims/victims families/victims friends?

Why keep such scum alive costing us money? I'd happily top one of them myself than sit there knowing that I was paying to keep them alive.

My oppinion but NO MERCY should be shown to any individual thats raped/molestered/abused/hurt a young child, they should die in the most painful way possible and before they do actually die they should be made to feel what they did to their victims!

I'm sorry mate but I feel no compassion for people of this kind, they don't deserve to be alive if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I feel no compassion for them. I simply feel that once you start killing them, you become no better than them.

Now I don't mean that literally, because you arn't comitting the sick twisted acts they did. But you are still killing a man, you are still commiting murder.

Now, I could accept the death penalty if it was done humanely, and as of yet the only humane way I have seen is not used. Now true, the 'things' are disgusting. But I still feel that killing a man, letting him know that he is about to die, letting him go through his death...is just wrong.

This humane way i speak of is oxygen depravation, it was in a documentary I saw, and when the presenter was told if he did not put on his oxygen mask he would soon die, he did not. He no longer cared because of the lack of oxygen, now I would accept that as a form of death penalty, because they no longer know what is about to happen.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
hmm well I am a survivor of sexual abuse and rape.

For many years the LAWS protected the man responsible. I was not able to institute legal action due to statutory limitation. Now the law has changed and I am able to go through the correct channels.

I used to lay in my bed every night and think of ways of killing him. Shocking fact but it is true. Why did I have extreme thoughts of killing this man? Because he was walking around a free man while I lived a nightmare and there was no justice.

I have killed this man in my mind a thousand different ways and thousands of times. But thankfully, before I triggered and lost all sense of control the law changed and I could institute legal action. I shudder to think if the law hadn't changed. I may have done something I would regret.

My day will come in court and justice will be done.

The other thing for me is quite simply... I do not have any peace, so why should he? I want him to live in my nightmares... there is no escape for me so that also held me back from following through with my thoughts.

This man who has been killed is now dead... no more.

Well for the victims, that is not justice. Does the nightmare end when a paedophile is dead? No, the nightmare stays with the victim for the remainder of their lives.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
For such disgusting people, I think death is too easy for them. Lock them up and throw away the key.. no human interaction, no television or radio and no books. Just bricks, mortar, a bed, toilet and a sink. Feed them bread and water, and let their own sick and twisted minds destroy themselves.

There's nothing worse than having nothing but your own mind to distract you, there's no escape

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If someone has already mentioned this, I apologize.

Here in Canada, on Vancouver Island, we recently had a case where a man was bludgeoned to death in his bed with a baseball bat one night because some girls had accused him of touching them inappropriately. Turns out this was a complete lie.

This is what vigilanteism does.

I will find the news reports if anyone wants to see them.

But I'm all for the victim taking out their own attacker. But I don't believe in someone else doing it for them.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
just a quick point i want to make, if this guy really did what he was convicted of, then its fair to say he got what he deserved, however, we must all realize, 100% of people convicted of crimes arent exactly all guilty, thats where vigilantism is a dangerous line to tread

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry

But I'm all for the victim taking out their own attacker. But I don't believe in someone else doing it for them.

Hey, this isn't a bad one. Victims decide their attacker's fate. If they were truly molested, then they know the truth, they decide the punishment.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm with Sonya here, 100%

Those of you who don't have the stomach for it should walk away and tell yourselves what little moral boy-scouts you are.

But remember this ... all the talk about 'right and wrong' stands for nothing if you're a paedophile and you made the mistake of picking the wrong child or the child of the wrong parents.

Because not everyone has been dumbed down by religion, State and community.

Not everyone is prepared to turn the other cheek

And NO one has the right to turn the other cheek on behalf of a child victim of a paedophile ! No one.

Paedophiles get away with their degeneracy for years. They're laughing.
But not all. Some of them end up very dead. And they will continue to end up very dead. All the preaching in the world will not save them, or you, if you're a paedophile. These are the facts. And there is NOTHING you or anyone else can do about it.

The paedophile is dead. He was lucky to get away with a quick strangling.

Others won't be dealt with so mercifully. They will suffer and beg to die.
And that's a fact and is something else you can do nothing about.

Those of you who claim to be so concerned about 'human life' should perhaps take the home-brand morality you're attempting to foist on others and protest any one of the dozens of slaughters aka 'wars' ongoing anywhere in the world, rather than expending so much emotion on behalf of a dead paedophile.

Paedophiles are not human. They're atavistic left-overs fit only for scraping into the garbage bin. They failed to make the grade as 'human', despite the rubbish that presumes to qualify as human. They are the bottom of the filthiest barrel, unfit for pigs. They're a toxin, a poison. They're cockroaches. The only sane response to paedophiles is quick extermination.

I don't care if you don't like that. I don't care if paedophilia resonates somewhere in the deep corners of your wet dreams.

Paedophiles and paedophilia will not be tolerated.
People are willing and able and motivated to exterminate them

That's what happened in this case and yet a dogged few are twisting their minds inside out in attempts to dissuade others against radical action against paedophiles, at the same time as they are careful to state that personally, they deplore paedophilia.

Talk is not enough.
The Law is failing victims and their families and the public generally

The Law is filled to the rafters with paedophiles

They're favouring paedophiles above children's welfare
They don't care if we know. They're used to getting away with blue murder.
The paedophile in this case was also used to getting away with blue murder

Someone decided enough was enough. Hats off to that person. The Law should pay him/her.

Let it stand as a warning and example.

We have 6.6 billion people on this planet.
We can easily afford to dispense right now with a million paedophiles and the world could only be improved.

So, all those gutless, unidentified parole board members, take note.
Keep throwing proven serial paedophiles out on the street and you might find they die on those streets. And then the long arm of the people's law might come looking for you.

Wake up. Remember who pays you. You are accountable. Keep convicted paedophiles away from society. I don't care if you chain them, cage them, put them in forced labour camps or shoot them to space. Just make sure you put them permanently out of commission, or the day is coming when you will be held personally accountable.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
A crime against a person should be retributive, eye for eye.
A crime against property should be jail/repayment/deterrence.
A crime against a corporation/bank, should be jail/repay/deterrence.
A crime against the state should be fines up to rehabilitation. (drug addiction)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am a Catholic and I believe in an eye for an eye.
The man needs to be dead. He is sick and demented beyond our finite human underatanding to help and to rehabilitate.
Religion has not dumbed down any one in my church cause the Catholic believes in the death penalty in certain cases. This is one of them.
If the standard punishment for first offense (rape, murder,sodomy, sexual abuse) was death, it would inevitably prevent the person from committing any more crimes of that nature. Due to first offense being punished by death, that inevitably would deter and other slightly inclined individuals from ever doing a crime like that. Additionally it would make others with that propensity more inclined to be prehabilitated, (yes I spelled it correctly) and seek other expressions which did not involve children.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
People are free to choose themselves their own actions. And the rest of us are free to argue and deem them right or wrong.

The illusion being there is no right or wrong.

Lets put a death sentance in place for all paedophiles.....

Thats once youve caught them, once they have done it, you kill them.

So where would that stop them from doing what they do until caught or stopped? How would that deter them from doing whatever they wish to do.

Heres the fact about it - for them for anyone if you wish to go and rape children, abuse torture them or whatever for your pleasure amusement or whatever you feel is righteous then you are free to do so and it is righteous to you to do so!

Now lets say your a victim or family member of that victim, you are free to kill them for it, kill their family their pets and even burn down the town they come from in vengeance -if you deem it to be so.

This problem will never go away - children will be abused by people who wish to.

Animals will be treated badly by those who wish to do so. Women will be raped, men will be raped, by those who wish to do so.

And in the mix of all this is the balance of what you have the right to do yourself. And thats whatever you deem.

This man could have been forgiven if his victims chose to. Or the afflicted family members chose to do.

But no someone has deemed themselves righteous to kill this man for their own reasons. And they are free to do so.

Of course if caught the law deems them to be criminal. But tell me how does that law or any law prevent anyone thinking feeling or acting otherwise?

People will do what they like and want for various reasons. And people around them will react and act in turn to what they do for various other reasons.

Gordon Boon is dead. He lived by the choices he made and the effects of those choices echo into his death.

Soon the sun will rise again and another day will turn its events...... and still we will think there is the illusion of what is right and wrong in this world. But no rights have ever stopped wrongs from happening and no wrongs have ever made things right.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thebox

This is kinda off post, but "TheBox's" avatar is definitley not creepy. It's from the cover of one of my favorite Genesis albums: A Trick Of The Tail. I should have thought of that one myself.

Oh yeah, and about that creepy child molester guy: See ya. G'Bye! I only hope in the last few years he had a chance to change his ways before somebody sent him off to meet his maker...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It's probably well past time we devoted some time to the victims of paeophiles

Suicide

Self harm

Non-existent self-esteem

Guilt

Shame

Anger

Apathy

Bullying

Aggressiveness

Overly passive

Lack of trust

Inability to 'feel'

Over-emotionalism

Severe depression

Harmful fantasies

Body dismorphic disorders

Phobias

Fearfulness

Poor physical health

Schizophrenia

Friendlessness

Loneliness

Low achievers

Manic

Recklessness

Obsessive

Lifelessness

Inability to maintain relationships

Problems with authority

Psychiatric disorders

Alcohol

Drug and substance abuse

Lawlessness

Broken marriage

Inability to form normal relationships with their own children, other children

Theft

Compulsions

Violence

Poverty

Homelessness

Add to this similar behaviours and emotional problems within the victim's family members

Then extrapolate that down through several generations

Factor in the cost to society of:

Law enforcement

Legal costs

Institutionalisation

Welfare

Psychiatric and other mental health

Repair to property

Stolen and destroyed monies and property

Emergency services

Therapists

Family counselling

Divorce legals

Child support

Lost man-hours in industry, retail, other career avenues taken by the victim, his immediate family, own children, partners, etc.

Include costs incurred directly by the paedophile due to his arrest, trial, incarceration, psychiatric assessment and subsequent rehabilitiation attempts, repeated assessments, repeat offences, repeat trial, repeat incarceration, etc. etc. Paedophiles keep going until they die. Keep creating more victims.

Is keeping proven paedophiles alive justified, in any sense ?

Why are paedophiles as they are ?

Anyone watched a documentary or read about Bonobos .. primates ?

Bonobos practice sex constantly, apparently, including sex with tiny baby Bonobos.

In the documentary I watched, the documentary-crew filmed adult male Bonobos with tiny baby Bonobos virtually permanently impaled on their penis as they sat in branches, as they ate bananas, as they leapt from branch to branch, as they scratched their backsides, as they stared into space.

Not much of a stretch to see where paedophilia has its roots.

Are we 'evolved' compared to Bonobos ?

Is this actually the Planet of the Apes, with some of those apes merely having less body-hair than others ?

Have we evolved ?

Or are we kidding ourselves ?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join