It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater to evict people from their homes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Blackwater to evict people from their homes

www.holyjuan.com

Blackwater Contracted to Evict People in Foreclosed Homes
CHICAGO (AP) – Sources have just confirmed that mortgage loan companies are contracting with Blackwater Worldwide to assist in the eviction of people still living in foreclosed homes. Though Blackwater Worldwide has not yet confirmed this, we have several reports of Blackwater contractors stealthily lurking through Chicago in full military fatigues with camouflaged furniture dollies and armored moving vans.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Is this for real!? It certainly looks like it. Bush doesnt even trust his regular army anymore, so he contracts his own pitbulls. This, imo, is verry worrying. Good luck American citizens! You are heading for dire times if the economic crisis is not over soon. And it doesn't look it's over any time soon. Even the UK is being creative with their anti-terrorism law.

www.holyjuan.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Though Blackwater Worldwide has not yet confirmed this, we have several reports of Blackwater contractors stealthily lurking through Chicago in full military fatigues with camouflaged furniture dollies and armored moving vans.

Dude seriously?
This is a joke.
Camouflaged furniture dollies?Armored moving vans?
Give me a break......

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This better be a joke or when the SHTF, we all of us Americans, are going to be in a really bad place. It's not enough to destroy our economy, now TPTB are sending in mercenaries ? This I think would have people literally up in arms.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Uhm, this is called "satire". It's a JOKE. If you had read the article you would have realized this when you saw the lady say that they "moved the refrigerator to a separate interrogation area."

Or when you read this:

An unnamed Blackwater source has shared with us that he and several other Blackwater employees have undergone intensive moving training. “Many people think our only job is to kill and torture. This isn’t so. We undergo weeks of training in the art of wrapping valuables and box labeling. Just last week, we blew up a townhouse, moved it to a ¾ acre lot with a view of the lake and pieced it back together. That's customer service.”

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Thank you for straightening that out for me.

The financial collapse is bad enough but this actually put terror in my heart for a moment.

When people post something that serious and that wrong they should get docked a few points or a warning at least.

Thank you for letting my heart start to beat normally again and not having to worry about calling paramedics to defib my heart.

Star to you.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Sadly humour has an odd way of predicting reality. I would not be surprised, given the significance of what already has gone down, to see such measures being undertaken.

Remember, at some point anyone can point the finger and yell terrorist, and pretty soon people hanging on to their homes will be labeled as such. It's NLP, something to get the enforcers to enact preprogrammed responses.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seejanerun
Thank you for straightening that out for me.

The financial collapse is bad enough but this actually put terror in my heart for a moment.

When people post something that serious and that wrong they should get docked a few points or a warning at least.

Thank you for letting my heart start to beat normally again and not having to worry about calling paramedics to defib my heart.

Star to you.

I actualy read the whole article before posting

Not everyone does that, and that in turn makes nice comments.
Dock as much as you like. I'm not here for the points.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Blackwater can't fight as good as U.S. troops.

Do not fear Blackwater, fear the U.S. Military.

A dedicated militia of concerned citizens could best a unit of Blackwater if it was on the militia's turf, the militia had time to set up beforehand, and the militia was properly armed. Blackwater is the equivalent of a security company, this ranks well below a national army or special ops team. In fact, with all advantages and disadvantages added, if Blackwater is on the offensive in an unknown area of dense terrain, and the defending militia is well fortified and dug in, the Blackwater guys will not sit there and fight their way into town. It isn't worth risking their lives to them just to evict people to get a paycheck. No, they'll turn around and leave with their tails behind their legs while the militiamen cheer, only to realize that U.S. Army Apache helicopters have been deployed in the meantime and are right on top of them. *cut cut cut cut!* (shells start pouring out matrix-style) ... and our lovely militia is dead!
(

I'm not suggesting that we form armed militias to combat Blackwater security as they try to evict us from our homes. That would be too drastic and make me look like a terrorist, and get my name placed on some watch list, red list, or blue list?

So don't actually form militias, form tea parties, and just bring the rifles to the tea party to dismantle and clean while chatting, just like old ladies do with knitting groups, they chat while knitting mittins.

We will chat while polishing firearms?

[edit on 10/10/2008 by runetang]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

I do know the Cook County Sheriff will not evict people from apartments where the landlords are behind in payments. There were several thousand people on his list, and he refused to do it even if it means sanctions and other forms of reprimands. This was from the Rachel Maddow show on MSNBC.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced

Though Blackwater Worldwide has not yet confirmed this, we have several reports of Blackwater contractors stealthily lurking through Chicago in full military fatigues with camouflaged furniture dollies and armored moving vans.

I'm sorry but this part actually made me laugh a little bit.
This reminds me of the television show Jericho...almost too much so. Very creepy indeed.
NUTS!

[edit on 10-10-2008 by 4N6310]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Blackwater has no legal authority to evict anyone.. They are not the government, nor are working for a government entity. If they show up at your door, invite them in, put a couple of rounds in the back of their heads, call the cops and say they broke in... Simple as that...

From then on Blackwater won't be doing that work, just as the citizens of Russia did, to the point the KGB refused to go door to door anymore as they were finding their fellow agents floating in the river.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

Blackwater can't fight as good as U.S. troops.

Do not fear Blackwater, fear the U.S. Military.

A dedicated militia of concerned citizens could best a unit of Blackwater if it was on the militia's turf, the militia had time to set up beforehand, and the militia was properly armed. Blackwater is the equivalent of a security company, this ranks well below a national army or special ops team. In fact, with all advantages and disadvantages added, if Blackwater is on the offensive in an unknown area of dense terrain, and the defending militia is well fortified and dug in, the Blackwater guys will not sit there and fight their way into town. It isn't worth risking their lives to them just to evict people to get a paycheck. No, they'll turn around and leave with their tails behind their legs while the militiamen cheer, only to realize that U.S. Army Apache helicopters have been deployed in the meantime and are right on top of them. *cut cut cut cut!* (shells start pouring out matrix-style) ... and our lovely militia is dead!
(

I'm not suggesting that we form armed militias to combat Blackwater security as they try to evict us from our homes. That would be too drastic and make me look like a terrorist, and get my name placed on some watch list, red list, or blue list?

So don't actually form militias, form tea parties, and just bring the rifles to the tea party to dismantle and clean while chatting, just like old ladies do with knitting groups, they chat while knitting mittins.

We will chat while polishing firearms?

[edit on 10/10/2008 by runetang]

LOL...I have no idea if your being serious or sarcastic here but let me just say this...if you ARE being serious, you have some SERIOUS problems judging the a majority of the guys employed by Blackwater. If you think they are equivalent to that of a "security" company...boy oh boy would you be poopin bricks when they arrive on scene...
Considering to be a BW Operater you need a minimum of 8 years military experiance and for most jobs 6 years special operations experiance MINIMUM...equating them to "just security" will get you atleast one thing...DEAD!

As for this whole thread...agree with everyone else...its a JOKE...just some no name website trying to get hits and cause a little stir....nothing more.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The only ones that can forcibly evict people from homes is the sheriff departments of the counties in question.

But in this time and age with all the BS that is going on in America and against the American people anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is too funny...

Most everyone around here is so quick to dismiss anything from the MSM.

But when some wack job fake BS website puts up some "report" that isn't even close to being believeable, people begin to take it as gospel, hook, line and sinker.

A bit of common sense thinking wouldn't hurt, before you run around saying the sky is falling.

Camoflaged furniture dollies and armored moving vans...i'm still laughing about that part.

new topics

top topics

join