It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Bush lies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Let me first apologize because I know this has been discussed many times before, someone can delete this thread if they wish, but I would hope that that person could atleast link me to what I'm looking for first.

I have seen a link to some site that has a list of all the lies of the Bush administration, but I can't seem to find the certain threads it was in. I've searched, but nothing comes up. I'm sure someone has this link handy, and if they could post it here I'd appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Sorry again for the repeated topic.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
try www.bushlies.com wow, its just what you were looking for

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Perhaps this is what you are looking for...

www.house.gov...

It's not so much direct lies, but just misleading stuff they put out...or at least misleading to those in the government who put it together...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I was thinking of a site that listed something like 100 lies that the Bush administration had made. Maybe I've been hallucinating or something, lol. But these sites are good. Thanks =)

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
shoot man, what isn't a lie that he speaks? I think about the majority of it is

Ra

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It's pretty much whenever his lips are moving

and/or

when he's attempting to form words with that neandertahl* brain of his, which is a challenge since they were not gifted orators.

neandertahl* - for our non-anthropology members, the neandertahl's did not have real speech but instead used hand-langauge signs and grunts to communicate.

HEY!!! Sounds like one of shrubs presidential briefings!!! No wonder he knew nothing about the terrorist threat prior to 911, there is no neandertahl sign langauge for airplane or highrise!!!

Take back America for Americans, take it away from corporate pirates and the bushonian thieves!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The Center for Global Research had an article in an older magazine they published, like 2 months ago, called "100 lies leading to the Iraq War", with quotes from Bush, Rumsfield, Blair, etc.

join