It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 100 - Special Anniversary Show Outtakes, Bloopers & Gaffs (Oh My)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Special 100th Anniversary Show

It's the show they said would never happen! With over a years worth of shows under their belt, Dave and Johnny release never before heard segments and personal recordings. This special episode will make you laugh and probably cry too, as the boys share with everyone a lot of behind the scenes moments.

MORE FUN - 2007 End Of Year Outtake Special

MORE FUN - The Dave Rabbit Homage Special

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 82:51
file: atsmix_3085.mp3
size: 29133k
feed: atsmix
[edit on 10/10/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Since when did you guys start selling toupees. It looks like Johnny's is lifting a bit there.

Seriously though I have been waiting to hear this show for ages now, thanks for posting it, you just made my week.

P.S. I'm Spartacus.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Martindoolittle]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
100% proof that you guys ROCK!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Still listening but so far I'm loving it. I like to do shots every time my name is mentioned on the show and now, at 8:45 in the morning, I'm hammered. As an added bonus, my call in was sandwiched between two lovely voices.

Raises all around.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
LOVED IT!!! Brought smiles and some good laughs. Excellent job you two. Sounds like you guys are having waaaaay too much fun! ROTFLMAO Congrats again Johnny and Dave! Starred and flagged!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Congrats on the 100th Show! they have all been amazing and what a great job thats been done,

Im going to take great pleasure in sitting down to listen to this one tonight,

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Another good show, guys, I laughed quite a bit.

And Dave, I'm going to do you a favour and veto the "Potpourri" name...you can thank me later...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
And they said it would never happen!! Yet here you guys are doing your 100th ATS mix show!! You guys are great!! And I am a BIG fan!
Keep up the good work and may you have another 100 shows!
Inturn take that 100 and turn it into 1000 shows!!

You guys rock! Star and flag for this very special thread/show!

Zy5

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Congrats to the Pesky Wabbit & Johnny-Come-Lately on the Big One-Oh-Oh! All the best for the future guys - Love the show !!!

IRM

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
"...you need several people to hold this Whopper..."

...serious Comedic GOLD!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This is great! I just woke up and can have some fun waking up listening this mix.

Congratulations Johnny and Dave

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Man I need to start wrapping my screen in transparent plastic foil before I start listening these ATS mixes.

I need to clean it again, there went my coffee

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i'm about to listen to this now, but i think the 101st show will have coverage of the UFO Expo from Santa Clara - can't wait for that one!!! i hope Jordan Maxwell is mentioned!

EDIT: has a constant streaming "wadio" been suggested on this site yet? i'm certain it has, but what was the verdict regarding 24/7 user-controlled streaming radio on ATS? i sure would love to host my own one-hour show once a week!!
...maybe start up an ATS radio group or something?

i noticed this just now, but is it the same as just being able to click on a page on the site, and hear live streaming radio??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Refer these questions to Bill.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
very good
thankyou
cbx

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
100% proof that you guys ROCK!

Yep! It sounds far more humorous whilst sipping 100% proof on the rocks!!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Awesome Show, very entertaining and quite personable ! Dave & Johnny are very approachable and will keep you in stitches...
Congrats on your 100th show !

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
very good job
thats make me laugh so much
thanks for sharing
waiting for the next....

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You guys remind me of myself when I've had a few with some freinds.......Nothing wrong with letting loose and losing count once in a while.....though I couldn't help but be concerned about ONE thing.

I kept waiting for you guys to get serious about some of the issues posted here on ATS.

When I come to this site, I come to 'attempt' to inform others what I know to bring about 'change'. I hope I'm not wasting my time here. Sure, nothings wrong with having a good time but these are some trying times my brothers.

I found it very odd, how lighthearted you guys were the whole time on the show. It sounded like a party as if it was dot-com 1999. Hey, that was then, this is now. I think you should know by now who was behind the 'irrational exuberance' as Greenspan so spinned it. You guys have to know by now?

This was the only show I've heard to date though I was surprised at how it came off. Is this site all fun and games for you guys? I've had some great laughs at 'some' of the foolishness and ignorance that usually comes from youth and inexperience...though then again there are a few out there that....are here for their own 'answers' if you know what I mean.

I mean you (the owners) have to be aware of whats going on here in America and the rest of the world by now?

Is the listener to just throw up their arms and say 'what the hell' the worlds all F___ed up so what can 'I' do about it. Let's party!

I have a baby coming into the world. I'm a little concerned about the lil ones fate if you know what I mean.

Am I missing something here? I have a conscience, though at times I believe I'm getting rarer by the day. Sometimes I really question the motives behind the site. There are some really good posters, some really bad posters and some 'obvious' disinformation agents of whom have a very large post record into the 6 digits. Some of these disinfo agents have over 100,000 points? I would think that these guys............. who have been rebuffed time and again........... would have been banned from the site?

Am I missing something here? Some of my associates believe it may be data-mining and profiling. Some people even believe that certain posters posts are hidden from the masses and restricted to the PTB attention (ie. NSA, CIA).

Just curious as to what the 'owners' have to say about this.
As for you other ATS'ers, stop kissing arse on this thread, no one respects it, not even the intended recipients.

It's probably best to U2U me on this one. I just want some honest explanations. I post on this site since most of the people here are still young, not stuck in the system, in a career, kissing the brass'es ass or too disillusioned to make a difference.

Hey guys, you know as well as I how F---ed up this world is right now and how it got here. Is the careless attitude all about 2012? At least that would make some sense though those that are prepared should survive it.

Any honest answers here would be appreciated. U2U me.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

You obviously either didn't read or didn't listen..... this is our Anniversary show of OUTTAKES. It is all the crazy, off the wall stuff that we have NOT AIRED over the last 100 SHOWS.

We did a similar show at 50 and one at 30.

Rest easy..... why not give the other shows a listen that are NORMAL.

Thanks....

Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join