It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilan/human dating

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sooo this is a new angle I haven’t seen before…

Or am I not looking at this right?

Question for clarity : I have a question regarding cross species breeding and sexual conduct.

Mrs Quazar - Does Quazar and his parental units think you are the animal or do you and yours think he’s the animal?

Because without proof that he is not like a Bungarra and is infact a humanoidy lizardy type of being that could be mistaken for a human how can we be sure that this is all ‘kosher’ so to speak.

To quote one very sick individual on the net, who loves Dolphins in the biblical sense. (I’m not putting the source coz its gross.)

Its only Beastiality when the animal doesn’t consent.

Its Zoophilia when the animal consents.

Im not sure of the age of consent in the US for either animal (Human or Reptiles) however I am certain that human/animal action is only legal in Denmark, Israel and Sweden…. en.wikipedia.org...

And for the believers out there some more serious Q's

And if he isn’t a Bungarra…www.treknature.com... have you thought about the implications on your baby/reptuman.

Will your baby/egg/hatchling be raised human or reptile? School, beliefs, friends?

Do the parental units on both sides support this union?

Could you please send us a picture of his arm or eye or ear or whatever at the very least just to keep us going…..

Will you answer at least one of the questions here in this whole thread with an answer that will make us all go WOW ‘good answer’ or will they all be general ‘googled’ type of stuff. Because we are all aching for a WOW that’s NEW so please indulge us as we have indulged you.

Have the best day and thanks for the laughter

themuse

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Wow,
How exciting it must be to be the only person in the entire world to be "reptilian married" to an alien reptile person creature. You sound very proud but a bit vague. I have agree with General Eyes; she asked some very good questions that you never answered. I'd like to see your cold-blooded hubby come to the keyboard as well. BTW... tell him to give you a wedding bite that won't fade so fast!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

reptilian

Ask him to do the trick where he licks your scalp without touching your hair.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
OK, so I wasnd going to post anything, But, General Eyes made ref to a pet store, and that made me think.... If your husband gets sick, do you take him to a hospital.. or a veterinarian????

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ok... How bout a pic of human form next to your computer. It shouldn't matter since he doesn't go out and he stays in reptilian form all the time now.

I also would like to kno wat all the other repitilians think about yalls arangement? Is he on the reptilian black list or exile?

How bout this one. ARE YOU COMING BACK TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS?

How bored does he get sitting around the house? Maybe you guys got like a huge collection of monopoly games or does he like bowling on the WII?

I had to ask... Lol

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hello, Id like to know if he knows anything about BST. And exactly why is his race here. There are plenty of other planets they could colonize and walk around naked in rep form, who cares. Why our Earth? And and why live underground in a stinky cave? i thought reptiles liked sun, because they are cold blooded. Where do you guys live? Warm climate? Cold northern climate?
I assume he came here on a spaceship, so oviously hes alot smarter than any of us humans are because for all I know, we havent made any antigravitic craft capable of leaving Earth without 1970's rocket booster tech.
Can he tell us about any of his tech, like his personal craft or defensive gear he uses to protect himself? Or maybe his favorite food? Please don't tell me his music, as it has been posted more than once above.
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
How is this possible?

en.wikipedia.org...

Wow that was pretty funny. Was not expecting..

Okay you got me!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hasn't anyone here realized the implications.
She said she only found out his species until much later in their relationship, after they'd already been intimate. I'm not a specist, but for some reason I do feel naturally more attracted to humanoids! I know this is complex, after all when you love someone's mind, their form may not truly matter. But, how many people have long term "friends", lovers and mates? How many of us could be in for a surprise? "Honey, I need you to sit down. Theres something I've been meaning to tell you..."

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
just go to show what i always say "love have no boundries".

however i dont think your baby would be the first

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

I haven't learned how to put the pictures into the post, I have only been able to give locations by web of the pictures.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Reptilian/Human dating is possible because the sex organs are there. And, both humans are intellecually possible for the mood of sexual need and the Reptilians have a sexual need and drive existing....Intellect is there with both also.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Yes, only certain reptilians do have wings and some do not. But, Some reptilians only refer themselves to the origional planet than to say all from that planet came from the Draco System. A branch from the Draco system is now the family Saturn planet...then some "new blood" from the draco system with the old blood that was origionally from the draco system but now Saturn planet family lineage....

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Yes, only certain reptilians do have wings and some do not. But, Some reptilians only refer themselves to the origional planet than to say all from that planet came from the Draco System. A branch from the Draco system is now the family Saturn planet...then some "new blood" from the draco system with the old blood that was origionally from the draco system but now Saturn planet family lineage....

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Are there others involved unkowingly in this kind of inter-racial thing? Is it becoming more common? Also, I was serious about the part of loving someones mind. It is something more important than the physical, and far more lasting. But...aside from the attempt to picture a human finding a reptilian humanoid attractive, would a reptilian not think we're hairless apes? Would they find us sexually interesting, or attractive? Or is it mind over matter for both?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I was 18 in my human years, Quazar was 38 years in his human form...he is much, way much older than that...reptilians live way longer than humans do in their life span

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

Reptilians can go into a "quirk" gaseus form and walk through atoms by being in the form only quirks which is smaller than atoms...they travel faster this way and can even in that form travel space areas. (outer space areas) without the need of a space ship for short light speed trip.) We breathe since we are a liquid-type person. Reptilians can go from liquid body, to gas body, and back to liquid...no breathing needed for them in gas form...so, technically....they are free to (exist) in outer space without a suit. (You asked if one can breathe in outer space....) yes and no

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

The river we were in we both were in the deep part....over my head about twice over. Reptilians wings do fold up close to their bodies, and we both know how to float, but I was letting him float me and him the enitre time...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

We take each post and chat between one another about it, then post. Plus, One does not see the post they are refering back to when typing an anwer to it. We both are trying to fill in the gaps as much as possible. Thanks for that post, keeps us both on our toes..so to speak

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

If you were trying to ask, (coming of age rituals) There are different reptilians with different family thoughts of how to raise thier kids. Due to where they are located. Saturn has their own king and they all have like a military type raising. Example. Like we have a family that the head of the household is a military man and raises his kids in that background. All reptilian fathers believe in rasing their reptilian children with order in thier lives. Keeping in obedience with those higher than them is their main ritual in life.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Aliens do not interviene with humans to help them out with their worldly situations due to their lack of seeing individual intellegent beings without prejudice eyes. The intellegence out there among the stars would really like to help in any way they can, but when their looks are presented to humans, humans get prejudice of that certain aliens looks then refuses the help solely by saying that alien is evil because he LOOKS evil. And this is really not so. There is good and bad in everyone and this personality is even with aliens alike...everyone has different personality traits. And aliens are no different... There are even some greys out there a few reptilians can befriend, and a few...they say...get a life...it is not only people...there are even different groups of aliens whom scratch their heads at the way each other think differently

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join