It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilan/human dating

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
On my Internet browser your husband looks like a tiny red little x

Which kinda sucks I reckon

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hi,

here's a great site for helping women who are married to reptilians:

Help for interracial human/reptilian marriages

Maybe that makes your life a little easier and you can improve your relationship.

Oh...and:

[edit on 10.10.2008 by SiONiX]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Wait I get it, you were 18 and he was 38. He's not reptilian!! you see when men get older, their skin isn't as pliable as it used to be. Shocking I know!! So he's not reptilian, he's just old.

Easily confused I know.

All the best with that!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I could *never* date anyone for 18 years before making love for the first time....that is amazing girl.

How did he manage to hold back any of the common desire? (that we don't talk about here on ATS *against rules of common decency and respect*)

I don't believe it doesn't happen. I just dont believe you-because...I am not ready to believe. No that's not it. Your words READ like you are an English speaker mimicking an ESL with your best ESL sounding attempt.

Also I find interesting but odd the statement of Draconians being winged due to their pure blood. You said his lineage was here and there. Ok..that could still mean he is pure blooded Draconian just 2 nations. But...what would a proud, rare, georgeous Draconian want with you? To dilute?

I don't mean that bad. Perhaps you can explain. What creature would want his children born without their wings?

Also, what man would risk his wife and vise versa (not to mention race)with disclousure?

What are your thoughts on what I have said above, please.

Thankyou.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

[edit on 10-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Treading water with wings. You with a gash in your hand.

The river is shallow?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

We did, when he was human, make love, but he was so dertemined at the time not to get me pregnant, and, at the time, I didn't know why he was that way. Then, after he told me he was reptilian this past two years and that the baby would look mostly reptilian (with wings) the same as him with a touch of a fairer lighter green skin, then I said, hey, I love you for your personality and I always loved you and wanted your child secretly, and I still would like to make you happy that way. So, yes, it is alright with me. Love grew over the years you see, and I love him so much, I really do look over this new information because, he has the same spirit, the same personality and I have the same existing love for him..love grows...and how can one extinguish love? Love is acceptance for the other person, no matter their secrets or flaws..I have flaws of my own...but to be able to keep loving one another no matter the situation is one of God's greatest gifts to all intellegence. God made the whole universe and all intellegent life in it, even with that ability to love...I never judged a book by merely its cover...it is what is inside that counts....

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by usapolecat

Thanks for the clarification, it appears I misread your initial post, and for that I do apologize.

Despite the mass mentality that reptilians are utter "bullpucky" - I tend to keep an open mind about such matters. I've always found the subject rather fascinating, and I'd love to discuss some points in greater detail if that's alright.

1.) Did your husband have any "coming of age" rituals as a youth that were unique to his race? If so, would he be willing (or able) to describe them in greater detail?

2.) Does your husband have any particular aversions to certain foods, smells, lighting, noises, etc.?

3.) Does he exhibit a preference for certain styles or colors of clothing? If so, could you elaborate?

4.) Is he unusually sensitive to things "regular" people might take for granted and/or overlook?

5.) Would he be willing to discuss in greater detail the social heirachy and roles of the independant caste classes of the Reptilian community?

Thanks for your time.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
LMAO!!!

You know what sold me? His name - Quazar. I was skeptical at first. But once I saw the 'Z' in his name, I knew it was legit. It's a little known fact that reptilians put 'Zs' in the name to pay homage to their all-time favorite TV show - Kidz Incorporated.

Reptilians find the 1980s totally tubular.

you had me at homage.

funniest isht evrrr.

lolx20plzkthnx

-

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Most reptilians in human form carry on as all other humans carry on, go about their day to day lives the same and interect just like a human would. They try not to be or act any differently as they are just trying to be as socially acceptable above ground within the human population as they possiblly can. To have the possibilty to make human friends within a human society one reptilian has to be as much human as possible. Then there is the only way they feel friendship with humans is possible. And there are aliens out there that do seek friendship in other intellegent beings and that includes us as a human race being an intelegent being of our own kind.

As for a basic reptilians style, they love rock n roll and hard rock. It soothes their minds in the sounds of it. In the reptilian form, they do have the hooded robes for dress, but they are not (when with thier own kind) feel the need to use clothes. That is just for being in the presence of another kind of people. (Another kind of people is the nice way of saying even another kind of alien or humans...goes for both nicely put)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I appreciate your response, but I would also appreciate it if you could answer the specific questions posed to you and your husband in my previous post, as opposed to a generalized and broad overview.

In short, you're telling me things I'm already aware of.

Thanks again for your time.

[edit on 10/10/08 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
you know what?!?! now that i think of it... my ex boyfriend HAD TO BE Reptilan!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, no wonder it didnt work out.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lushyslushy

I saw one of my exes shift once. Full face, for over fifteen minutes one night. Just trying to compare notes here. He apparently wasn't aware I saw him shift, and he isn't the brightest of stars in the sky - if you catch my drift.

I have yet to hear a "reptilian" answer a direct question with a relevant answer. Might be underdeveloped frontal lobes or something....who knows?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Polecat, thank you for the reply.

Is the bite mark interior or anterior of the hand.
Also, what does your spouse do for work.

*you still have not answered my river question. How the heck do you seal a union in the deep part of a river. Unless either the river is very shallow to begin with- Levitation?
You did say-

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

the bite mark is a scar on my hand. In the river it was over our heads, the deep part. We can both float in the water, athough he can float better than me. Work? we are both retired....saved money. I do a little selling of crocheted crafts on the side just as a hobby. The scar of the bite mark is barely visible unless you hold it sideways in the light. But, it is still there, i just looked at it. Looks like it faded from a year ago, but can still be seen.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Isnt a litlle dangerous for him to walk in the streets and all?
He could be mugged and shot , or hit by a car and die , and if he died he would probably return to is original form , a reptilian.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

Quazar use to be in human form, but quit that all together, and now he stays strictly in reptilian form. He does not go out among other humans anymore. He is just strictly behind closed doors in this relationship.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
usapolecat -

Am I then to assume that my original 5 questions aren't going to be answered?

Really - I didn't think they were that hard....unless of course you are indeed making this whole thing up and really just wish to gush and blush about your "extraordinary relationship".

I'm a little confused why you would begin a thread stating your husbands "interest in sharing" and then bypass 5 rather specific questions.

No offense, Miss - but it sounds to me as if you're just dancing in the limelight with extraordinary claims and remarking about your "husband" as if he were some newfound pet store novelty.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

But seriously...I'll indulge you.

Thanks for sharing this story with us, and I wish you and Qua all the best.

I have two major questions to ask and a few minor ones:

1. Are you foreign?

For a while I thought you were a child because of the grammar and spelling in the above and subsequent posts but you mentioned being German. You also mentioned the Illinois river so I am not sure where or what you are.

2. Can you give Quazar the keyboard a second? Please?

Perhaps he can give us some more details about reptilian society.

After all, they just love to date our gullible women but feel no need to tell us anything about themselves. They even appear to be camera shy. What exactly is so cool about sleeping with a deceitful creature that doesn't give us humans the courtesy of providing a little irrefutable information? Are they just out to get laid and use that "reptoid alien from another dimension" mystique as an "in" to seal the deal?

I mean sure you can exclaim "I slept with a reptoid!!!" but so what?
What have they done for us anyway other than the sexual lovin' they never seem to hold back?

No cures for diseases. No anti-grav tech. No drought resistant crops to help stop world hunger. No input on how to bring about world peace. Hell...no kick-butt weaponry to force world peace!

I know, I know, they say that they don't want to interfere with our social growth.
Yet a little bed-hopping with Mary Jane is A-OK.

Some one is double-dipping here.

Hey Quaaazaaar...you got some 'splainin' to do.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I was just logging on to ask that very thing....
Maybe he/she needs time to fabricate an answer. IF she is playing games. Or maybe she did not see that you asked exactly what she asked you to ask.
The curiosity is....why would she want people to believe that if they want to catch a reptile sighting they should check out sewage fouled Illiois river. Because, that is sort of what I got out of her story.

There are so many HOLES in the story that it really doesn't matter. I have lost interest but of course cannot go away. I want to know why the holes.

(edited for civility)

[edit on 11-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
look i dont know how legit ur claim is...all i can say is HELL YEA!
i always liked different kind..of girls...that are different from the normal XD
so sexy aliens,reptilians whatever..give me a call(:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join