It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilan/human dating

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I could quite possibly get her pregnant if it was done in a lab of adjusting a few of the chromosones in both the egg and sperm... it would be a hybrd reptilian/human. The greys already have hybrd grey/humans although I am not just after Dee for interbreeding....I love her and she loves me...we are thinking about a life together to the best of our abilities. maybe a child will come later..but much later....I enjoy her company...she's open-minded to me as where this forum is close-minded.....I'm not the only reptilian online....found a few on yahoo....Reptan

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by usapolecat
Reality changes when the gap between humans and aliens close....when you wake up to the reality that aliens are real individuals flying those UFO's in our skies. And they are really wanting our realities to be hey, we are not alone in our universe...I'm not alone in my universe....I know there are trillions of aliens out there. They just don't plan on scaring anyone...they prefer the skeptics as they keep people from panicing over the real truth that aliens do exist.....Dee

Humans are too prejudiced between themselves to be ready to accept an alien race, sadly.
Some cannot even accept a different skin colour than their own.
I'm curious, and know that we're not alone in this universe.

One of the weird things about people is that they know this, most of them, and believe we're not alone, until someone ELSE says they know, have seen, (or are) an alien.
Then it's all about proof - none which will ever be good enough

Ive seen something (way out in space), I know there out there, and most likely here too, but I want to meet a type patient and understanding (and friendly) enough to people's shortcomings.

It's not just about aliens that people are this way. These days everything is an argument

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I had a grey look me in the face and go, "Are you prejudice?" Me coming from the south I said, "Wait a minute, theres white people and theres black people and there's you? No, you got me wrong, I'm not prejudice anymore because I can't fight them all off..." I was raised in the south and the grey knew my parents were prejudice of black people behind closed doors and they were raising me that way....I was 9 years old when that grey did that...Dee

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I've seen threads get deleted for much less...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Im done with this threat, stupid bitch in charge doesn't take a hint. Good luck everyone

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
no one is bending you over backwards to come on this forum...and I am not a stupid b word....I am not the only one dating a reptilian classified by mufon.....reptilans are real....and oh well if i have been dating one since october 2009....I prefer the alien male over human men...because I like the way he looks and he makes good company....

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This has gotten too ridiculous even for the hoax forum.

Closed.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join