It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilan/human dating

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by usapolecat

The picture you linked to is a character from a TV show, it is not a real reptilian and it is not your husband.....are you insane per chance?

Threads like this that are allowed to be kept open do ATS a great disservice

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by usapolecat
Reptan said you are all a bunch of lazy humans if I could land a UFO on top of your house and come on in like the greys do then would you believe I am a reptilian without you jumping back and screaming "Oh my god, It's an alien? Nonbelievers to the end. I really look like that you know. And all the internet does is call us lizards when we try to chat with a human on the internet. It would be my pleasure to land a big black triangle on top your non-believeing house......Reptan....even MUFON needs to get a life before we land on their roof.
Thats weird because my girlfriend just said you need to stop talking crap and get a life at some point hopefully soon so you can stop this stupid need for attention

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Hey...while I have Dee's computer sitting in all my nakedness typing: Have any of you people seen an alien before? Do you even know what the greys look like? there is not just one kind of grey all sorts look all sorts of ways...same with the reptilians. we have a whole bundle of different races of reptilians I being just one look of a reptilian so are there different types of dreconians and with a whole universe full of aliens everywhere and I am just one that found a human female that loves me even if you other humans are too prejudice not to call us snakes or lizards...I know I have snake eyes but I am bonified reptoid....Reptan....
Yes because a alien reptile would have to come onto a website to justify his existence to a bunch of strangers...dee or whatever your name is just stop we all know what your doing and trying to justify it by supposedly speaking for something that does not exist it is pathetic

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The aliens said they know humans are chicken of their looks. They run and scream every time...why don't we just get along on the internet. Aliens are trying to contact us via the internet now and my husband is a reptilian .....sexy isn't he...don't he have the muscles? I think a reptilian knows how to rock a world in the bedroom have you heard that song ET? You're an alien....as the song goes...not many of us human/reptilian daters but they are on the internet so if one is interested in you...be freindly and don't call them lizards or lizard breath like they call me....they keep saying they can't show themselves becasue their ugly to us to the point of screaming so now their last option of making friends with humans is the internet....welcome aliens even greys the most are throwing pictures of themselves....this is reptan hare with me throwing his picture..It is I assure you not doctored up. Too imposible to fake this actual photo of him....what did you expect a reptilian to look like?
And again back to sex with a none existing alien...is this some type of sexual fantasy for you? lying to people trying to validate in your mind something that does not exist or are you another kid making a creative writing project for school?

P.S ive seen the photo years ago as i previously said you didnt make or take the picture it was made years ago by a fan of galaxy quest for a creative photoshop project for his school and by the way the guy you supposedly have sex with in the picture is now dead in real life he died febuary 1st 2013 so think about that before you continue this lie

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
just because they list it as a hoax doesn't mean it is one....so don't go by the listing...I have seen him in bodily form he looks just like his picture you could say a reptilian shapeshifted into the picture but to tell you the truth: that is a real reptilian and not photoshop because some else tried to discredit him by saying photo shop...he's the one that came out of the closet. They discredit aliens on the internet all the time even when someone is speaking the truth about him. I will not tolorate alien skeptics. Greys are real and so are reptilians....skeptics don't need to study aliens and ufos....need some belivers on the subject....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

just because they list it as a hoax doesn't mean it is one....so don't go by the listing...I have seen him in bodily form he looks just like his picture you could say a reptilian shapeshifted into the picture but to tell you the truth: that is a real reptilian and not photoshop because some else tried to discredit him by saying photo shop...he's the one that came out of the closet. They discredit aliens on the internet all the time even when someone is speaking the truth about him. I will not tolorate alien skeptics. Greys are real and so are reptilians....skeptics don't need to study aliens and ufos....need some belivers on the subject....

Take a date stamped picture right now of this reptilian boyfriend of yours and post it here. It is not very convincing that the aggressive aliens from the movie galaxy quest are actually real life aliens and one of them is allegedly sleeping with you. To make it even more convincing for the photoshop people, get him holding a sign saying "hi ats" with the date and time also written underneath. That would be some hardcore proof that very little could deny (other then the fact it could be make up, but that would be alot of work and could be difficult to pull off.)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Cant believe you are still carrying this on after what i told you, Ok if he is ''REAL'' do what topherman420 said take a few pics right now with time stamp to prove it and dont give excuses like he is shy, out with friends, asleep, annoyed, tired bla bla bla get new pictures instead of a 6+ year old photoshop pic

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
you human men are just afraid we are going to take your women...I tell ya' it's a toss up.....Reptan

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
you wouldn't believe I am real until I come and land a black triangle on your roof.....Reptan (with all my reptilian friends....the REPTILIANS....

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

you wouldn't believe I am real until I come and land a black triangle on your roof.....Reptan (with all my reptilian friends....the REPTILIANS....
Really? Well do you want my home address so you can show me this black triangle? id love to see this imaginary object. By the way loving how you completely ignored what topher and i asked for and said this crap instead

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

you human men are just afraid we are going to take your women...I tell ya' it's a toss up.....Reptan
If there was such an alien in the picture your using that has been photoshopped im pretty sure no man in the universe would be scared of losing there women to something more repulsive than justin beiber

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I'm game. Only you though, Reptan
Apparently, you're gentle

If you did show up, more than one, it would be a little overwhelming.

I just want full disclosure, "they" say you're telepathic, well so am I, to a point, so this should be easy if you're the real deal.

And yeah, be gentle, I'm a woman.

Oh, and I have room in my yard to land, I don't want roof damage.

Don't come here naked, unless you're good with the cold. There's 2 feet of snow here.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

This has become my new favourite post on ats.
This whole thread reminds me of an otherkin blog I found on stumble upon. Almost the same story, similar writing style. ... Humanzor... of the HUMANS!...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yes, I am very telepathic. I can walk through walls and get somewhere without a ship....De-Lila was staring at my picture lustfully when I came to her Mom's house and that female just raised her shirt to me..scared the crap out of me...never known a human female make sexual advances at a reptilian before...usually they scream and we get gone....she had me thinking of her and that was October 2009...when I had my picture posted....someone got it and claimed photoshop.....But I posed for the picture via tripod camera....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
As for me landing in a female's yard..my wife would not approve.... she's my one and only...stuck with me when I first met her in October 2009....we married very small wedding. I was invisible for the wedding, but I was there It was by a retired ordained hippy of a guy. there were her friends there about 5 and they took pictures of her holding my picture.. I can't very well apear to them or they would have a panic attack... and that is her friends...I can't show myself to the humans around here for fear they would panic. We: De-Lila and I keep our relationship behind closed doors. I appear when it is only her and I. I don't go to town with her people would panic. De-Lila has an apartment here on her income so we can have a life together. We share the same queen size bed every night. When her company comes over, I have to disappeear and just talk to her thru esp. I tought her esp..they hear her talk to me but I make sure they can't hear me. It is common knowledge around here that she is dating/married to me and the neighbors have seen my picture and heard her talk to me but they can't hear me talk to her...I keep it that way.....for the sake not to scare anyone.....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Ok. I wasn't planning on anything your wife wouldn't approve of.

Just a meeting.

Y'all must have been thinking about me last night though, because weirdly enough, my dreams most of the night were filled with Reptillian types.
Not gonna tell what I dreamed about though :shk:
Friendly type.... definitely

They were a yellowy gold colour though

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Strange, I thought you could change into human form... so you didn't scare anyone.

Don't dig yourself into holes you cannot get out of.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Some can shapeshift even some of the dreconians and greys can shapeshift..but I am the type that can't...Reptan

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Reality changes when the gap between humans and aliens close....when you wake up to the reality that aliens are real individuals flying those UFO's in our skies. And they are really wanting our realities to be hey, we are not alone in our universe...I'm not alone in my universe....I know there are trillions of aliens out there. They just don't plan on scaring anyone...they prefer the skeptics as they keep people from panicing over the real truth that aliens do exist.....Dee

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Huh... I would have thought an Alien who could use the internet would have better grammar.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join