It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilan/human dating

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Reptan said he hasn't ate me yet..so no..they don't eat people.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
img.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a picture of reptan....

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by usapolecat
img.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a picture of reptan....
Your a moron that is the alien from galaxy quest

Well the link didnt work...anyone interested type galaxy quest green alien in google it should be one of he first pictures

Have fun with the pictures anyone interested theres a good few of them...
edit on 2-3-2013 by LvSLoLo because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2013 by LvSLoLo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
if that's the alien on galaxy quest...that is a real alien there.....he apears in my room his name is reptan and he is a picture of a real alien on galaxy quest you hear about him there that is a real alien...he's a reptilian for real

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
he's my husband and we are married...that is reptan's picture hes a real alien and i love him...he loves me too how else was he going to post his picture nonbelieving human...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by usapolecat

I garontee you that is a real reptian alien and he does not shapeshift and we do have sex in his origonal form because i love him as an alien....and hes sexy

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You know when your done lying here id love to meet him, by the way the picture you posted ive seen it before around 6 years ago on a website that was making photoshop pics for there collage/university assignments and its still as poorly made now as it was then that is why it is a thumbnail picture.

Also people who are not lying dont have to go into every single detail not asked about to get more attention from what they are speaking of

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Do you have any photos of youre husband you can post

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon17

Yes she posted one of ''him'' and its the green bug alien from the movie galaxy quest

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What is his male part like?

soft and squishy or scaly like a snake??

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
he's circumsized human shape part and does the same thing

to other people: how come Germany and Russia lists him as a real reptilian and this forum don't. I firmly believe he is real and the seious type because he talks to me every night and holds me every night so I KNOW tyhat that is him...his name is reptan

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

When your done with your lie goodluck finding a man thats not imaginary

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Why are threads like this even allowed to remain open?
It's not even worthy enough for the hoax forum.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

You sir are now my hero, She is trying to get attention from it all but i asked the admins to do this because the guy she supposedly has sex with the ''alien'' is now dead in real life he died febuary 1st 2013 his name is Robin Sachs

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Reptan said you are all a bunch of lazy humans if I could land a UFO on top of your house and come on in like the greys do then would you believe I am a reptilian without you jumping back and screaming "Oh my god, It's an alien? Nonbelievers to the end. I really look like that you know. And all the internet does is call us lizards when we try to chat with a human on the internet. It would be my pleasure to land a big black triangle on top your non-believeing house......Reptan....even MUFON needs to get a life before we land on their roof.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey...while I have Dee's computer sitting in all my nakedness typing: Have any of you people seen an alien before? Do you even know what the greys look like? there is not just one kind of grey all sorts look all sorts of ways...same with the reptilians. we have a whole bundle of different races of reptilians I being just one look of a reptilian so are there different types of dreconians and with a whole universe full of aliens everywhere and I am just one that found a human female that loves me even if you other humans are too prejudice not to call us snakes or lizards...I know I have snake eyes but I am bonified reptoid....Reptan....

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

What happened to Quazar? Albeit I didn't read the whole thread...I did skim the first 5 or 6 pages then the last few pages...so how did Quazar become Reptan?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
maybe those that fear reptilians souldn't go down there (center of the earth) Dee

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The aliens said they know humans are chicken of their looks. They run and scream every time...why don't we just get along on the internet. Aliens are trying to contact us via the internet now and my husband is a reptilian .....sexy isn't he...don't he have the muscles? I think a reptilian knows how to rock a world in the bedroom have you heard that song ET? You're an alien....as the song goes...not many of us human/reptilian daters but they are on the internet so if one is interested in you...be freindly and don't call them lizards or lizard breath like they call me....they keep saying they can't show themselves becasue their ugly to us to the point of screaming so now their last option of making friends with humans is the internet....welcome aliens even greys the most are throwing pictures of themselves....this is reptan hare with me throwing his picture..It is I assure you not doctored up. Too imposible to fake this actual photo of him....what did you expect a reptilian to look like?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join