It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Palin the real threat to Freedom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Interesting article by true Patriot Naomi Wolf.

With all the talk of attacking Obama's questionable character, I wouldn't be suprised to see a McCain Palin win.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Pardon me if I posted this in the wrong area, feel free to move it Mods.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Not to at all try to steal thunder from your post, please post responses here if you like, but I thought this was relevant.

Palin Pals With Extremist Group

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

Palin is like canned propaganda IMO. She is a master of human perception...

Her gestures are so well executed physical and psychological alike. It very much reminds me of the worst of female traits I have encountered. She looks for the sweet spot, finds it, milks it and pretends it is destiny on a stick.

I have encountered this ALPHA female
mentality in my own life. Once you experience it, you never forget it.

The goal is to use sex, sass and confidence to exert a level of emotional control and obligated trust. The role is meant to distract from the analysis of anything substantive or meaningful.

PALIN is bright as the sun and as dangerous as they come. In fact the previous sentence sums it up very well. She rages her way through states with an infectious
combination of sugar and arsenic. She is like BUSH in one way that scares the hell out of me. Packaged perception and imbalance is a great cocktail to numb the senses. She looks at it like a play. She has been cast as naughty cat-fighting teacher, it is obvious
the role is worth the energy spent.

Funny enough is that OBAMA has the same gift of interaction and insight.

She could make a beheading seem justifiable, with moral certitude, by golly!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The real threat to freedom is world banking elite and the corporations they control who in turn control the politicians.The democrats and republicans are no longer two seperate partys but one party with two branchs.The media control wht the people get to see so thier are only two canidates who will get the majority of the votes from the uninformed masses.This is proven over and over but the people do not see it as the media keeps them in the dark.They vote against the people if thier corporate masters want something.(bailout,no end to the war)They ignore the constitution.Someday the morons may wakeup and vote third party to save our country but I don't see it happening.Just kiss freedom and the us goodbye as the world bankers are now planing a world currency.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802)

top topics

join