It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Snake relatives of our Human primitive past?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
A canadian speculated theory - if one of these "Lizard beings" were to exist on our Earth. Is this an accurate photo description, no one knows for sure!
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

However the beings are usually described as fish/lizard. The complete evolution proccess is unknown completely to our human civilization? Unless the strict confidential Government knows and is affraid to describe them for certain reasons? Maybe we should'nt know out of our fear?

These reptile/lizard/fish beings are called native terrans (ie ancient to the earth and evolved earlier than us). They are said to have mostly good behavior, and of course they are also described with negative behavior in history.

Pictured above; The primitive Austrailian Aboriginal
Is it possible people were influenced by one or "more" of these reptile creatures?

All throughout the world of religion or myth you can certainly read about non-human reptile looking creatures + mythical tales of them with two arms and legs.

If you find this entirely unscientific and impossible than have a laugh or two. But the question still remains - the historic obsession with these creatures.

='''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''=

They have an intense relationship with nature and themselves. Aborigines call the beginning of the world the "Dreaming," or "Dreamtime."

Dreamtime is the remote period in time in which the ancestral spirits of aboriginal tribes walked the earth. These ancestors are believed to have returned to their abode underground.

='''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''=

Dhakhan
The ancestral spirit of the Kabi tribe of Queensland (north-east Australia). He is half fish, half snake and when Dhakhan moves himself, he appears in the sky as a rainbow. The spirit resides in deep water holes.

I'wai
The crocodile totemic culture hero of the Koko Ya'o tribe, Cape York Peninsula, Australia. I'wai was the leading figure among the ancestors who lived "in the beginning at first", a phrase often opening a myth about the pre-human period.

Yurlungur
Is a copper snake who was awakened from a deep sleep by the odor of a woman's menstrual blood. The woman and her sisters, the Wawalag, were eaten by Yurlungur, who was told at a later snake meeting to regurgitate the women.

Ungud
Ungud is a hermaphrodite snake god, who is sometimes clearly male and at other times clearly female [??????]. Ungud is often associated with the rainbow and the erections of the medicine men.[????????]

Galeru (or Galaru),
was a rainbow snake who swallowed the Djanggawul. She symbolized the continuation of life on Earth.

Bobbi-bobbi,

One of the ancestral snakes of the Binbinga people of northern Australia,

Bobbi-Bobbi once sent a number of flying foxes for men to eat, but these bats escaped. So the snake, underground, watching, threw one of his ribs up, where the men on the ground received it and, using it as a boomerang, slew the bats and cooked them. Later they used the boomerang to make a hole in the sky, and Bobbi-Bobbi, angered, took back his rib, dragging down into his mouth two young men who had tried to hold onto the boomerang.

Eingana ,
a snake goddess of death, she appears out of nowhere to the people of Austrailia, she is said to take "people" underground with her

Mangar-kunjer-kunja ,
is a god who is said to have created humans" and separated them with a knife. His wood-carving skills were further demonstrated by whittling out ears, mouths and noses.

Next he presented the stone knife, fire, the spear, the shield, the boomerang, and a sacred object called the Tjurunga to his new creatures. Finally he regulated their marriag

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Gillespie]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Couldn't find enough room to input more, i think thats alot of info on these native terrans though. Gosh, couldn't imagine being around the time they were seeing them! What do you think? Lol

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Gillespie]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
That reptilian humanoid has been disputed and it's just speculation of if reptiles were to evolve into intelligent creatures.

No reptilians...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuetzalcoatlAlien
That reptilian humanoid has been disputed and it's just speculation of if reptiles were to evolve into intelligent creatures.

No reptilians...

Well its an on going debate. Of course its going to be disproven on them.

We know UFOs are a fact, however.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gillespie

Originally posted by QuetzalcoatlAlien

No reptilians...

Well its an on going debate. Of course its going to be disproven on them.

We know UFOs are a fact, however.

But there are more than 2000 cases and majority acceptance of ETs and UFOs.

Reptilian humanoids are out of the ballpark my friend.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I feel I need to correct this statement. The Australian Aboriginal is not 'primitive'. They retain their ancient culture in the modern world but they are most certainly not 'primitive'.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

I feel I need to correct this statement. The Australian Aboriginal is not 'primitive'. They retain their ancient culture in the modern world but they are most certainly not 'primitive'.

Agree! The Aus. Aborigines maintain that their culture remained by choice without what others considered to be "advanced" elements of human civilization. They could have made and used the metals that are supposedly the earmarks of more advanced societies. They did not do so by choice. They believed that making and using for example metals would have been harmful to both the earth and to their society. AA's... a very unique and interesting people.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG

Originally posted by Kryties

Agree! The Aus. Aborigines maintain that their culture remained by choice without what others considered to be "advanced" elements of human civilization. They could have made and used the metals that are supposedly the earmarks of more advanced societies. They did not do so by choice. They believed that making and using for example metals would have been harmful to both the earth and to their society. AA's... a very unique and interesting people.

still doesn't explain the snake gods and goddess that influenced them...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If you are interested, this topic is already being discussed here and it is very interesting, I agree.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm half Aboriginal myself and we are certainly not primitive.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by levithesultan
I'm half Aboriginal myself and we are certainly not primitive.

You tell em, you go guy!!

new topics

top topics

join