It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Monetary System Must Be Overthrown

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by k-string

True. Very true. As M. Gandhi said, "you must be the change you wish to see in the world." I fully support the implimentation of the Venus Project. Anybody else?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Originally posted by admriker444
I have covered this topic at the below post. And there is a solution on how to end the monetary system posted there....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree, but I wanted to broaden the discussion past the Venus Project, for those people who are weary and or skeptical of it for whatever reason(s) they see fit.

There is always more than ONE solution.

There may be more than one solution, but the Venus Project is the best one I have seen thus far. Why not keep discussing it? I am in full support of it, and personally wish to see Jacque Fresco's dream come to fruition in my lifetime. Who's with me? Spread the word!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hers one way of making a system without money.

One company instead of paying taxes stores in stock a percentage of the goods it makes. These goods will be used to pay government workers ie police fire doctors nurses etc. If the goods are not luxury so they cant be passed as payment then those goods will goto another company in which they will use to make goods and so on.

This is a very basic concept but it could work all it need for it work is to change our attitudes

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
..."The Monetary System Must Be Overthrown" ...

reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

we should target the 'self ordained' Masters-of-the-Universe,
i.e. WallStreet elites. NY FederalReserve, & now the USTreasury

all who have engineered & manipulated the Financial Industry Structure towards their own ends.

a monetary system needs to be in place,
an economic engine needs to be in place...

but not as it is now->> with Glass-Steagel tossed on the heap,
and with a QuadTrillion in Derivatives being allowed to exist as legal instruments that have monetary value = (Private gain v Public loss)

All the workings' of the 'Masters-of-the-Universe' in the banking & accounting Guilds

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by k-string
The real sobering part is realizing that there WILL be foreclosures and repos, no matter how dutiful everyone is in repaying their debt. This is because there is always more money owed than money in circulation. It is built into the system that way by design, to keep us working. If the system wasn't like that, then we would work fewer hours per week as productivity goes up.

The sobering part is that if everyone repaid their debt, there would be no money due to all our money being debt based.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

I absolutely agree that money as we know it must needs to go. I believe the very survival of mankind and our earth is at stake if we keep with money. My idea would be to shift 'value' not to 'gold' or any such currency. Mankind's currency must needs to be every 'bairn' every 'new born' indeed every 'adult' of whatever age. The new currency must needs to be the 'potential' in each 'new bairn' born. At birth each individual male or female should be allocated a 'digital' value. Some nation somewhere needs to take the lead in this - taking the 'high moral ground.' This 'digital value' given to newborns and each adult worldwide will have a value far far in excess of any amount they could possibly spend in a lifetime - but it will be there both as an asset to the individual, to society as a whole and as a safety net caring for that individual throughout that persons life. That vast value is not to be drawn on by an individual without an effort in education being made by that one, let him/her educate, train to become a 5* quality surgeon, toilet-attendant or whatever that one's aspiration is to benefit mankind. This will take some working out as to its application in real life terms but it surely needn't stifle industry. This digital value can be easily accessible to one via his/her mobile phone. Get rid of 'money' per se - let it not continue as the 'root' of bribe taking, robbery, kidnap, abuse of power - we could go on to list the injurious things - including 'cuts' instigated by governmental officials. For e.g. caring for obviously schizophrenic individuals within the community cannot be right simply to 'cut' the cost of caring for these ones within a properly equipped hospital with skilled staff trained to help these ones. Putting into the community to save money endangers the lives of members of the public such as the poor lady in recent times when decapitated by such an extremely psychotic individual. 'Financial Cuts' to save money is ludicrous - economic cuts are done really to keep our present economic system going and really to try and safeguard the monetary wealth of the rich and powerful and not so powerful. Why keep our economic system going when it has clearly failed mankind. This is like trying to sew a new piece of cloth on to old material (patching up) for sure the new will tear away from the old and both will be spoiled. Or like putting new wine into an old wineskin sure the new wine will ferment and cause the old wine skin to burst hence both will spoil. Enough - lets place 'value' on 'potential' in each individual on earth. Let the economy of each country be its people. A famous teach one said we'd always have the 'poor with us.' Can we rise to the challenge and prove that famed teacher wrong. Let's overturn our present economic system - how by some kind of 'social network' bank - yes an online bank - the currency - call it what you will - how about 'Beck's bairns.' Offer to each subscriber to this social network site more 'Beck's Bairns' than they can ever spend. Lets say for arguments sake 10Billion Beck's Bairns. This can be the new currency for each one - which manufacturer will not accept this as our new currency if the entire world of mankind is subscribing to it. Make it freely available and truly there for life. Let its acquisition be dependent on an individual's desire to educate and skill him/her self to become a benefit to mankind. Do away with Bank's yes seek their demise, seek the demise of profit - seek the demise of charging interest. Why on Earth is any of mankind poor when we can make each one wealthy without limit - they can still spend - and trade but there needn't be any debt - 'potential value' will be there for a protection throughout one's life. Will some brain child put this social network site which will serve as a Bank for the entire world (or perhaps each country needs it's own 'intra-net' web with a bank providing Beck's Bairn's for that countries population. Yes our this will work out in practice remains to be seen but unless we do something along these lines and stop cutting (whether it be financial cuts for cuts sake) or cutting down our trees for profits sake we do need now to make 'green' our currency for this earth to continue.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Just ditch currency completely. Ofcourse the American's wouldnt want that! There would be no concept of PROFIT!

We could all wear coloured one piece suits like star trek then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join