It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Sarah Palin’s radical right-wing pals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by jd140
I heard about this when Palin was first chosen as the VP runner. ALL news agencies and both campaigns dismissed it as a non issue. If it was an issue I would think CNN or MSNBC would have ran with it.

But they did! I think it was last night on MSNBC.

I mean come on, Alaskan Independence Party is a pretty radical group of people who hate the Union. Sarah said in her speech that she hopes she doesn't have to kill while fighting for this case. She hopes...

Mind providing a link, I would like to see it. Before I think of this as a big issue I need to see it across the board on all big news agencies, I don't care if they are defending it or calling it outrageous. Anywho, a recent clip on this would be nice.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Unfortunately it was on MSNBC and we all know that is just a radical far left wingbat station and it was an Air America host talking about it so noone cares.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Unfortunately it was on MSNBC and we all know that is just a radical far left wingbat station and it was an Air America host talking about it so noone cares.

If it was on MSNBC then I'm just going to have to not care. I will stick with going between CNN and Foxnews. Atleast they are slightly left and right and report accordingly.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

If it was on MSNBC then I'm just going to have to not care. I will stick with going between CNN and Foxnews. Atleast they are slightly left and right and report accordingly.

God I hope you are kidding. First of all, yes MSNBC did report on, they did not CREATE it. You can actually check out the story and the author and the subject any way you like, it is true.

As for Fox...any channel that fought in court and won the right to force reporters to tell UNTRUE stories. They are not news, that is why it is staffed with COMMENTATORS.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I want more secessionists in this country. I'm tired of a fed that mows over states and I'm tired of the wealth redistribution that has farmers in Nebraska funding California's excess.

The first state that makes a break for independence I'll call home (provided they refrain from imposing draconian gun legislation).

These states never should have been united under government. I believe the towns never should have submitted to state authority.

This whole thing needs to be broken down into smaller governing units.

At this point in time I don't have a problem with that,

How cold does it get in Alaska?

I am getting old.

[edit on 013131p://bFriday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Obviously the intent of this thread is to equate and compare the associations of Palin with the associatons of Obama.

Fair enough, but Palin is the VP choice.
These accusations should be saved for 2012 because the last time Obama attacked Palin, McCain took the lead.

Obama's association with Ayers, Rezco, Wright and a few others calls into question his judgement call regarding the character of those he associates with. He claims he didn't know them well, or they live in his neighborhood or some other bull jive excuse and continues to say associations should not matter anyway.

Well if that's the case then McCain's association with Bush shouldn't matter either.

Oh btw, here's a riddle.

Who am I?

I am under 45 years old,
I love the outdoors,
I hunt,
I am a Republican reformer,
I have taken on the Republican Party establishment,
I have many children,
I have a spot on the national ticket as vice president with less than two years in the governor's office.

Did you guess?

I am Teddy Roosevelt in 1900.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Isn't she related to him?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I do not care who you are. I do not care if she is going for VP, speaker of the house or the person that changes the garbage bags in the senate. ANYONE SEEKING PUBLIC OFFICE that has ties to SPECIFICALLY ANTI-AMERICAN HATE GROUPS needs to be held accountable and answer to it. I am not comparing Palin to Obama. I am comparing two politicians ties with supposed anti-americans.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Hey I agree with you.
Let's start going after them as you say, but for starters, why won't the MSM go after Obama for his ties.
My point has to do with severity because Palin will not be our next President, but Obama looks like he just might.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Hey I agree with you.
Let's start going after them as you say, but for starters, why won't the MSM go after Obama for his ties.
My point has to do with severity because Palin will not be our next President, but Obama looks like he just might.

I guess I just disagree about Obama. If I hear Rev. Wright or William Aires one more freakin time I am gonna lose it. I think Obama is being covered just fine. Turn on the radio. Fox news has become the all Obama-bad-ties channel since last Saturday at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join