Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Meet Sarah Palin’s radical right-wing pals

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It is really getting old hearing about all the horrible people that Obama is 'associated' with. We never hear about Hage who McCaine greatfully sought and accepted an endorsement from. We also never hear enough about the insane radical 'domestic terrorist' friends of Miss Palin. I will take all of Obama's ties to whatever, as long as we look at these too.

These people are very CLEARLY ANTI-AMERICAN. They hate this country and are proud of it, and Palin salutes the work they do.


Meet Sarah Palin’s radical right-wing pals
Extremists Mark Chryson and Steve Stoll helped launch Palin’s political career in Alaska, and in return had influence over policy. “Her door was open,” says Chryson — and still is.


Full Article




posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
political trolling, staff has been alerted.



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
political trolling, staff has been alerted.


ummmm...ok? What is trolling about my thread. She has ties to radicals. It is a valid point and a valid story.



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have to say, I don't see the issue with discussing a potential VP's alleged ties to a fringe group. This subject has received significant attention in the news and has led to the release of supporting information; it is not being shouted from the blog of some far left loon. It is a pertinent issue and one worth talking about, if only to eventually exculpate Palin (as is a possibity here, Fathom--why don't you give it a go?). I do not object to discussions of Obama's associations, either. I would hope ATS users would be reasonable enough to agree that we should be able to freely discuss legitimate issues regarding candidates. By legitimate, I mean political affiliations supported by concrete documentation, not "Obama's an agent for Al Qaeda!"--this shouldn't be misconstrued as a free-for-all.



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes
 


Thank you. I just thought that I was being fair. Obama rumors get sent to my email every day. Fox news talks about them every day. Stories like this get swatted down like flies. Well here is the proof. She is strongly linked to severely ANTI-American folks. It is proven. Here are the facts. I am just trying to be fair and balanced.



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
We also never hear enough about the insane radical 'domestic terrorist' friends of Miss Palin. I will take all of Obama's ties to whatever, as long as we look at these too.

These people are very CLEARLY ANTI-AMERICAN. They hate this country and are proud of it, and Palin salutes the work they do.



Please explain what you mean by ANTI AMERICAN.

Have these "ties" ever bombed the Pentagon?
Have they been proud about what they've done?
Have the said they didn't do enough?
Have they said they'll do it again?



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Please explain what you mean by ANTI AMERICAN.

Have these "ties" ever bombed the Pentagon?
Have they been proud about what they've done?
Have the said they didn't do enough?
Have they said they'll do it again?



LOL, have you read the story?
Are you really asking if a seperatist group hates America?


"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government," Vogler said in the interview, in which he talked extensively about his desire for Alaskan secession, the key goal of the AIP.


How is that for starters? sound like hate?



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Please explain what you mean by ANTI AMERICAN.



Alaskan
Independance
Party

Any state that wants to seperate from the Union is as ANTI as you can get. Did you miss something like...the entire article? The point of it? English class?



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro
 


One more just for fun


"And I won't be buried under their damn flag," Vogler continued in the interview, which also touched on his disappointment with the American judicial system. "I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home."


MMMMMMMMMMM fills the heart with baseball, applepie pride don' it!



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I've heard this mentioned a couple times before. This is probably as guarded a secret as Obamas birth certificate hehe. However, I wouldn't describe this group as radical, can't say I really blame them for wanting to go independent. Starred and flagged though because I think the question of her involvement with this group is a pertinent one.



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I seen this on the news and must say I had to laugh.

She apparently addressed this parties convention last year and told them to "keep up the good job"

She also tried to get a member into the position she vacated when she became mayor, but she was blocked from doing so.

Seems this is a classic case of people in glass houses.....

Lets see what happens. Will Obama use this to counter the McCain attacks, or will McCain just shut the hell up on the Obamas Weather Underground "ties".

Palin's "ties" are a lot closer, sure they haven't bombed anywhere but the rhetoric will be damaging to the Republicans if this goes mainstream.

Hopefully McCain will get the message & shut up, and so close to Election day too...


edit to add inverted commas

[edit on 10-10-2008 by marker3221]



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gigatronix
I've heard this mentioned a couple times before. This is probably as guarded a secret as Obamas birth certificate hehe. However, I wouldn't describe this group as radical, can't say I really blame them for wanting to go independent. Starred and flagged though because I think the question of her involvement with this group is a pertinent one.


I am not calling into question the validity of what they want or their particular movement. But I think the quoted rhetoric against America is pretty radical by today's standards. Maybe that is just me but I am just going but the standard being handed out by Neo-Cons. I am not pro anyone, I just want the playing field even and people that HATE my country as much as they do, at a time of war, and have sway with a government official...that scares me.

Thanks.

Feel free to throw in a link to your thread, I feel it is just as relevant.



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by marker3221

Hopefully McCain will get the message & shut up, and so close to Election day too...

Nope, I've seen on the "news" that they are getting ready to ratchet up the 'Bama Bashing. Plus, his support for Acorn apparently takes a fun new turn as they're now being investigated for mass voter fraud. As far as I know, this thing with Palin and the AIP has already been dismissed by the MSM.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Gigatronix]



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gigatronix
However, I wouldn't describe this group as radical, can't say I really blame them for wanting to go independent. Starred and flagged though because I think the question of her involvement with this group is a pertinent one.


You don't think breaking away from the Union is "radical"?

I'm struggling to think of something more radical to be honest. I can think of things that are definitely more violent in terms of anti-American expression, but nothing actually more 'radical'.



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by Gigatronix
However, I wouldn't describe this group as radical, can't say I really blame them for wanting to go independent. Starred and flagged though because I think the question of her involvement with this group is a pertinent one.


You don't think breaking away from the Union is "radical"?

I'm struggling to think of something more radical to be honest. I can think of things that are definitely more violent in terms of anti-American expression, but nothing actually more 'radical'.



I couldn't agree more.

I'm waiting to see if the likes of O'Rielly & Hannity over at Fox mention this. (which they won't if they can help it) With their constant proclamations of "loving America" tehy should be outraged at this party, their comments & the GOP VP nominee being involved with these people.

As Bill always says "pinheads" and "nuts" who "hate America" - these guys fall in there very nicely.

Lets see if they live up to what they say.

And I cannot see how more Anti-American you can get with these comments. The IRA used similar terminology all the time and were absolutely Anti-British - I can't see how it can be called anything else.

But I will add the IRA used violence, these guys haven't.



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by marker3221

I couldn't agree more.

I'm waiting to see if the likes of O'Rielly & Hannity over at Fox mention this. (which they won't if they can help it) With their constant proclamations of "loving America" tehy should be outraged at this party, their comments & the GOP VP nominee being involved with these people.

As Bill always says "pinheads" and "nuts" who "hate America" - these guys fall in there very nicely.

Lets see if they live up to what they say.

And I cannot see how more Anti-American you can get with these comments. The IRA used similar terminology all the time and were absolutely Anti-British - I can't see how it can be called anything else.


Don't get me wrong, I've no real bias one way or the other; living in England, I wouldn't care if Alaska built a giant ice wall along its borders and fed trespassing Americans to polar bears. It's just that it's impossible to dismiss the aims of the Alaskan Independence Party as not being radical wherever anyone's political beliefs lie. Anyone who tries to do so just exposes ridiculous partisan beliefs.


But I will add the IRA used violence, these guys haven't.


You want to see the stockpile of snowballs they're building!



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I want more secessionists in this country. I'm tired of a fed that mows over states and I'm tired of the wealth redistribution that has farmers in Nebraska funding California's excess.

The first state that makes a break for independence I'll call home (provided they refrain from imposing draconian gun legislation).

These states never should have been united under government. I believe the towns never should have submitted to state authority.

This whole thing needs to be broken down into smaller governing units.



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere
 


I am not even arguing with that. I do think it is a dangerous idea to have that mindset a heartbeat from running the country that is still together.



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I heard about this when Palin was first chosen as the VP runner. ALL news agencies and both campaigns dismissed it as a non issue. If it was an issue I would think CNN or MSNBC would have ran with it.



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I heard about this when Palin was first chosen as the VP runner. ALL news agencies and both campaigns dismissed it as a non issue. If it was an issue I would think CNN or MSNBC would have ran with it.


But they did! I think it was last night on MSNBC.

I mean come on, Alaskan Independence Party is a pretty radical group of people who hate the Union. Sarah said in her speech that she hopes she doesn't have to kill while fighting for this case. She hopes...





new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join