It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request for New "John Titor" tobecontinued thread, please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I request a new JT thread for Predicitions and Prophecy area, because the current is waaaaaaay so long of 200 something pages and is harder to access than most threads on ats to either read and or particpate on. Thanks so much

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Gillespie]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gillespie

Yes, we need a more clear and concise version of his lies. The more compact it is and the less 'titorfiction' that his fans like to pretend are part of the original story get thrown in, it will be much easier to point out his clear contradictions. I would love this.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gillespie

I'm confused. A new thread?

The 200 page one is too long?

Why don't you make a new thread yourself?

What's wrong with the existing threads exactly? Do you have new material that hasn't been discussed?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I think it is a great idea. They are so polluted with crap from people misquoting, misconstruing, and just plain adding to the story what they wish was originally in it. We should have one nice new clean one the clearly lays out his own fraudulent words.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
*NEWSFLASH*

Is the OP aware that when the Olympics happened this summer it proved Titor a lying fraud?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
*NEWSFLASH*

Is the OP aware that when the Olympics happened this summer it proved Titor a lying fraud?

Silly, you know how easily that can be dismissed with the whole 'different worldline' bit.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

*NEWSFLASH*

Silly, you know how easily that can be dismissed with the whole 'different worldline' bit.

I can trump that absurd tripe with this:

"Then everything else he predicted was on that other worldline and not our concern anymore."

But, back to reality, John Titor was proved a liar when the first gold medal was awarded.

True story.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

*NEWSFLASH*

I can trump that absurd tripe with this:

"Then everything else he predicted was on that other worldline and not our concern anymore."

But, back to reality, John Titor was proved a liar when the first gold medal was awarded.

True story.

Actually, he was proven a liar when he told his story about being sent to retrieve something and then explaining how his method of time travel prevents him from ever returning with it. But he spread it out over just enough BS that so many of his little fans seemed to miss that. But, to your point, I tried the same trump and was greeted with even worse tripe. I agree, if he did not predict our olympics or civil war because his world line is NOT this one, then what good is anything else he said?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Actually I can kill his whole bit with a few resources..

Alas, Babylon, Star Wars, Star Trek, and a few other things probably.. More notable is Alas, Babylon, cause he straight out rips that book off.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Well, at least he didn't tell his followers to drink the cyanide Kool-Aid.

We can at least see that as a bright side to this lunacy, amen?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Actually I can kill his whole bit with a few resources..

Alas, Babylon, Star Wars, Star Trek, and a few other things probably.. More notable is Alas, Babylon, cause he straight out rips that book off.

Yeah, you might think that would kill it but no. Go tell this to one of his fans and see how well it ends the argument.

I am not sure I would be so sad about the kool aid.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I am not sure I would be so sad about the kool aid.

HAHA, I thought the same after I typed it.

Seriously though, this is beginning to get silly.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I just thought I would point you and your Titor busting evidence this way. it is still quite active and his followers alread dismissed Alas Babylon, not very well but I never read it myself so I cannot really say. I just thought since you knew better, you might want to have a try.

I mean, here is an active Titor thread in case anyone is interested

civil war predicted by john titor

[edit on 10/15/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I'm floored, absolutely at a loss for words...

So, there was no civil war in 2005....

The Olympics went off normally this year...

What the heck will it take for these _________ to give up??

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Not only that, but be amazed as they each contradict each other and then high five each other for being smarter than everyone else. Marvel at how they pretend to have science, intellect, and facts on their side, all while presenting none, EVER! It is a great little thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I manned up and posted.

I'm astonished, I was eagerly awaiting the Olympics to start this year so this fraud could finally be put behind us.

Lo and behold, it still rages on????????

Unreal, utterly nonsensical.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Don't worry, they have explanations for all that. You will see. Rock solid case. All they have to do is pretend to not notice obvious contradictions and it is impossible to prove them wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Well, I'll play along until I feel the urge to pull my hair out.

What is the next prediction on the horizon?

Do you know if anyone asked John who the next few presidents of the US would be?

new topics

top topics

join