It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this where/how a global currency is born?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I will start off with this...

The past few years there have been rumors, of the Amero. The Amero is supposedly a currency to replace the Canadian dollar, US dollar, and Mexican Peso.

In my thought process the only way I could see this happening is thru complete economic collapse. Since I've been watching this intiquing idea float around, that would be the only way I could see it being applied in a day and age where the people of the US still so strongly hold to their dollar.

Well looky here... the world's economies are tanking faster than I ever expected. Myself, not having realized how tightly woven the World's economies are to ours, the US ( I knew this, but didn't realize how right I was ). The Japanese are in terrible trouble, the Russians are in terrible trouble, Canada is trying to keep it's head above water, Mexico is pretty much screwed ( with a 40% drop in the peso in just a couple days ) There are markets out there that are actually closed.

At this rate the Amero may not even emerge. They may skip straight over it and create a world denomination.

My point is .... actually a couple questions to gain perspective, from the global comunity at large.

1) Will this collapse pave the way, for the Amero?

2) Will it create such global havoc with out the dollar that WWIII breaks out?

3) Will it truely be so bad that all markets collapse, and the NWO's
( Rockerfella's Trilateral Commision ) really gets their one world currency, and completely bypass the Amero all together?

4) Do we stand a chance in such an untrusting and corrupt monetary market? / Is the IMF gonna completely screw eveyone in the wolrd?

These are my concerns, and it seems that we have days to find out. The election in the US myabe the most important one on the history of the world. No time, for martial law, gotta make things right again. That's if we even get as far as an election.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It certainly could. It seems countries which American and U.N. might has recently kept under control like Iran and N. Korea aren't as afraid anymore. Korea flat out admitted they're messing with nuclear technology again. It looks like Israel/Iran tensions are really high right now. It looks like the economies of the world are collapsing as we speak. Anything's possible, and, for better or for worse, the next few days are going to be very interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Very interesting, and somewhat horrifying. I'm a Chef in a very nice 4 star restaraunt, but our owners are so heavily invested in the stockmarket we had to put a huge spending freeze in place. Minimal food orders, and minimal hours. Even fo long term employees such as myself. The next few days will show the world what for better, or worse may truely be.

more in put is appreciated thanks!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Young minded old soul]

new topics

join