It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father shot accidently by two year old son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I found this video over at Liveleak. It is a rather shocking video. I bring it here to get your thoughts on if you think this is real or fake.

Father shot accidently by two year old son.

So what do you think?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
convincing but WHY would a 2 year old kid be carrying a real and loaded gun???

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Sadly, it appears to be real
Daddy must of left it in the wrong place at the wrong time
Or, the young one found a gun that belonged to someone else.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I agree that the child should not have been playing with the gun. However, by the sound of the music etc, this looks like a middle eastern country, and children walk around with AKs over there. There really dont think about things like keeping them out of reach of kids over there. Even though, I hope the guy is okay. It looks like a wedding or something.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
MY question if it is real is, Why did the person filming it not stop and say something?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If you look closely at the video, the father is handling the gun in front of the child and the child picks it up without the father knowing it. People are saying why was the child playing with a gun when the question should be why is the father playing with the gun in front of the child and then leaves it within his reach? An even better question would be why didn't the person vide taping the incident say something??? The child is 2 years old and was doing what he saw the father do and it ended up being fatal.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If this is real than this idiot deserved to be shot.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Guns are Toys!

This brings to mind Petey the pistol.

Google Video Link

"If you squeeze me, I make bad people go away!"

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Judging by the music, the people and the surroundings I would put this video in Turkey or the middle east somewhere. Everyone shoots guns in the air in these third world countries.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by deathhasnosound

What the...?

This is based on what exactly?

I've been to the Turkey and the Middle East...Never seen anyone shooting guns up into the air. Or children carrying around weapons for that matter.

I hope this is a joke.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
And why wasn't the safety on?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The clip says it is a wedding party in Syria. Pretty amazing footage, it does look very real.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If he's that careless with his firearms, then he got what he deserved. Assuming it's real. Either way... that's what ya get.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
OK I'm saying real the re-coil of the gun hits the kid in the face and the kid drops to the ground.

top topics

join