It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scariest thing about Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
He just might be the perfect canidate.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The scariest thing about him to me is his lack of experience. We already have one guy in there who has had minmal experience in politics. Now some are wanting to put another one in there.... Doesn't hold water in my book. :shk:

[edit on 9-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What is so perfect about him? You didn't even support your opinion with facts or even evidence. I fail to see the purpose of this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The scariest thing about him to me is his lack of experience. We already have one guy in there who has had minmal experience in politics. Now some are wanting to put another one in there.... Doesn't hold water in my book. :shk:

[edit on 9-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

It is kind of true about his lack of experience, but Joe Biden does not have that problem at all, Obama really picked someone who knows what they're doing.
Unlike Gramp.. I mean McCain... I don't really know what to think, I just don't think that there is enough change happening, or relevant change, so either way I look at it, both the Canadian and American elections are kind of a futile attempt at making a positive difference.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Please add more than a one line post as your opening post in your next thread.

Also....

The madness stops now

Thread closed.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

He just might be the perfect canidate.

Perfect candidate for what? President of the who-has-the-most-terrorist-friends Club?

The scariest thing about Obama is that he has people saying things like he might be the most perfect candidate! THAT is scary!

Jemison

top topics

join