It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Web Bot Prediction- October 15th, 2008

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

the market tanked a couple days ago too why no prediction on that? thats the problem when you webbot believers make or see a prediction you can always find something important that happened that day.

timewave zero is not real neither is webbot. stop trying to tie together string that arent there. they are never right. or they make predictions so vague is easy to find somethign that fits.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

I declined a thousand dollar bet on one of these threads about Oct 7 and would have won.
I do not gamble with TWZ info,it's not fair.
So Tesla,Tell it to me after Dec 10.TWZ does not say WHAT will happen,just that SOMETHING BIG will and precisely at midnight too.
PS One more thing,we have been having record this and record that every business day since Oct 7,so much so and with such regularity is resembles the smooth line of the TWZ and no particular calamity seems to even register in the public psyche.It is called"bail out fatigue" I recall. And it seems to be snowballing.I suggest you go away to avoid being overrun,but stick around all you need to and carp all you want.We can agree it is not so far off,eh?RUN!!!

[edit on 23-11-2008 by trueforger]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

SOMETHING BIG WILL HAPPEN thats very precise. what timezone may i ask will this happen at midnight? because saying midnight leaves the whole day open for you. lets make a bet. loser never shows his face on ATS again.

12 am give me a timezone. not for money lets go for pride.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I have been watching the dawn timeline of the Amazon,just about 1 hour ahead of East Coast,USA.That'll do as it has been good enough in the past few.As to promising to go completely away from ATS?You have a button for that,mate.I have alot to ADD and won't go anywhere I'm not told by a Mod,and especially a negativist.Unless it is my time to die,of course.In that case see ya,but your carping hasn't disproven anything.We make choices,that is why you can't use TWZ for long range specific question.Right before is most useful anyway.Forewarned is forearmed,what is your problem with this anyway?It ain't the newspaper horescope.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

your right its not the newspaper horoscope because even that is right more of the time.

so we are gonna go for gmt -4 okay well let me say this. if you turn out wrong then you obviously have nothing important to say because it is all wrong. then you should leave ATS. and if im wrong i will leave.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I won't ask you to shut up or go away either.You could say nice things once in awhile,not all snarky either.How exactly has my rant been inaccurate?
PS I see truth in this system.Your very own last line says something about not speaking truth being the biggest lie.So why ask me to not speak what I consider truth?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

telling me to be quiet wont help at this point.

it has been inaccurate because you seem to think that a 5000 year old book can be translated using a computer invented not 60 years ago. its innacurate because you said it predicited thing with accuracy. that is an out right lie. please show me its accuarte predictions.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I did not tell you to be quiet,quite the opposite.I called Oct 7,read my thread.I called the Obama landslide on the same thread or one of the others.I called the UFO no show a few weeks back.
Back to thee,I have learned people who call me a liar are ALWAYS projecting their own major malfunction.Sounds screechy,too.Even if I AM wrong what is it to you to make you so...so...unhappy?You'd be right!!Seems that oughta be something to look forward to,not piss and moan about.You think all this is random?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

saying the GFL wouldn't appear is not a prediction its common sense. anyone who follows politics knew obama would win. and the only reason im mad is because you spread your lies and even if your wrong you still have a following.

look at the goodchild thing

]¥[

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So where did YOU predict a landslide?Where else did you see anyone predicting a LANDSLIDE?I listen to Stephanie and da mooks,Rachel,Mr Malloy,C2C AM,local community radio,none but one said landslide.Ed Schultz is the ONE who did.And it was as clear as a nose on the Timewave.Have you even looked at it?And who,besides you,sez ya can't use a computer to analyze the I CHING?Or do you think the King Wen Sequence is pure random?Or what,Mr Pronouncer of what is not to be done with it?Are you an expert?Do you even know how to throw the I CHING?And furthermore,Terrence started this before the Mayan Codex was translated so his calling 12.21.12 was not a call-back.AND he started it with graph paper and longhand math before he came up with the final Wave.Or he's just a liar.It is fractal,so can't be 'diebolded'And don't be jealous of "my Following",when you are proven correct and I have egg all over my face(even if fifteen minutes off,it is starting to seem here,matey,or in wrong time zone)you will be the big winner and can have a club.But what if it happens at midnight right where it happens,but way off here,wherever your 'here' is?And what if it IS correct?Why not suspend your disbelief? I have not been calling out like Chicken Little alla time lookin' fer strokes.I don't even think many read my posts,I could care less.I'm doing it to document in a public way what I see to try to tease out what seems just beyond clear sight.As my hits accumulate,and the starchild thing does show that chatter and suspended disbelief in the minds of many has no influence on TWZ No credit to me,compared to Terrence's achievement,How I wish He were here now to see it happening.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Wow, I go away for a few days and this thread just blows up! Here's my two cents. The linguistics of the Web Bot Program are calling for two major earthquakes in the December 10th to 12th timeframe, with the first one in South America and the second in North America (most likely in the Pacific Northwest). How about we just wait and see if these Terra Events happen. If they do, then you have to tone down the skepticism. If they don't, then your position will be strengthened.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join