It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Web Bot Prediction- October 15th, 2008

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BcnDiamond

I live in South Florida, so if the earthquake prediction comes to pass, I'm getting the Hell out of Dodge before the predicted 'Global Coastal Event' forcast for the spring/summer of 2009! I'm a good swimmer, but I doubt I can swim to the north shore of Lake Okechobee! I'm certainly not going to count on FEMA to rescue me!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If Obama is proven not to have been born here and he is out of the race all hell is going to break loose. He has so many supporters. Can this happen? I dont recall ever having this arise in a presidental race. I just keep waiting on an event for martial law. I gotta stop listening to Alex Jones show..lol

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I did a little prediction of my own.. I got out my cards and threw them down.. here is what they said..

4 of cups
Influance is a peroid of disappointment.

5 of staffs
Unsatisfied Desires

and lastly the 8 of coins.
Others view this as an abliity of practical skill..

This was a simple 3 card throw that I did.. I asked a simple question about the 14th and 15th of oct.
I said what will become of these dates.
I then turned the cards and this is what they said..
Take it how ever you want.
I dont claim to have any powers beyond any other person in this world.

But if anything does happen I can tell you this.. NONE of us are going to know when this will happen. It will just happen.
And it will catch us all off guard.
ATleast thats how it feels to me. But Im just one guy who loves the forest and the tress.. I may be a druid, but that doesnt mean I have specail channeling powers. Or some mystical insider info.
What I know comes from within.
And sometimes these cards help.. Ive helped a couple members here on ATS with readings.. And they have been happy with the results.
I have nothing futher to add

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think the cards are on the table (sorry for the pun given the above post). Today world markets tanked. As I am writing this, asian and pacific markets are tanking again (it's the 16th there). This event is adding to the events that came about on October 7th and before. Hopefully, nothing else will happen today. This is enough of a screw job for one day! The global economy is swirling down the toilet at record speeds, and we will all be feeling this for some time to come.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I wonder if it has anything to do with the additional suit filed in Utah regarding proof Obama was born in US? A "Right of Intervention" was filed in the Pennsyvania Court on the 15th.

The court filing is particularly funny since it lists "Mickey Mouse" as an example of a candidate.

I tried to post the link several times on another post, but they haven't worked and quoting doesn't work either. You can go to justia.com and search for Berg v. Obama Judson Witham-it's #19. If someone else can post it with success that'd be great.

I wondered if the Berg v. Obama could possibly be one of the "unwanted guest" scenario? There are now three cases Berg v. Obama, plus Judson Witham in Utah and another in Washington.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BcnDiamond

They have said multiple times, they are not right all the time, but they are getting better along the way.

So far I've been amazed, the october 7 accuracy was quite something. Although it was no secret the economy would fail sooner or later, the fact that they said it would be a date of release ( ? ) is crazy.
I think their earthquake prediction will have to come true for this to really be acknowledged by people.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by BcnDiamond]

Perhaps you forget that it had been going on for more than a week beforehand, and the exciting parts were over by the 7th?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

People in Europe, and especially Iceland might disagree with you. We have to remember that the Bot's search globally, not just the US. While I agree that the lead up in the US was going on for a few weeks, it really hit the Asian markets and especially the European markets and banks on the 7th.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Perhaps you forgot, before the 7th hardly anyone realised things were THAT bad. The 7th was a date of release as predicted. Turn on the television or major newswebsites after the 7th and it's all you see.
Don't forget this date was predicted over a year ago.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BcnDiamond

Can I see evidence for that? I don't think they predicted that date over a year ago.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
For the "7th" questors, straight from the horses mouth, so to speak. George Ure is an associate of the webot project. He answered a fella such as youself recently:

urbansurvival.com...

"On the other hand, when the linguistics are clear and right on something as large and obvious as the October 7th call, it's sometimes frustrating.

Yesterday, for example, I got a call from a reader who said (in so many words) "Where was your October 7th [economic] event?"

I asked this fellow if he had been living under a rock, and hadn't noticed how the entire Western Economy arrived at the brink of global collapse on Monday/Tuesday of last week. I then directed him to go look at the CoastToCoastAM New Years predictions made more than 9-months back which you can still find here. Scroll down to page three and the slide titled October:

October:

Global emotional release event begins – largely economic.

Think of the US economy as a lit fuse that is lit over the early part of 2008

In late 2008 the rest of the world’s currencies are ‘touched off’ by the dollar and US decline.

May be a global replay of what the 1932 bond crash in the Great Depression was.

Not to toot our own horn too much, but that wasn't a bad call, was it? I mean, who else was calling the October mess (which we're now in the thick of) 9-months ago? (No one I know of...not with that degree of specificity...)"

The links did not copy cut and paste, so you'll have to go to them. I'd post 'em for ya but I'm a bit dogged this late.

"Cliff", the programmer and linguistics expert and George Ure his associate are the first to say it is not a preditiction is a forcast.

It's growing and changing as they continue to use it. It's interesting, try the links and see if it peaks your interest.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballast

Not to toot our own horn too much, but that wasn't a bad call, was it? I mean, who else was calling the October mess (which we're now in the thick of) 9-months ago? (No one I know of...not with that degree of specificity...)"

I do have to take issue with what George Ure is saying there. Sollog predicted the global stock market crash two months before the web bot guys did. The web bot guys issued their prediction on January 2nd, 2008.
Sollog made his prophecy public on November 1st, 2007.

Here is Sollog's timestamped prophecy :

Xmas Prophecies 2007

[edit on 18-10-2008 by memememe]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
To notice that the Web-bot project is accurate and did indeed predict the current chaotic time we find ourselves in, we have to take a step back and look at the big picture.

We can't take our magnifying glasses out searching for single examples to prove this accurate, because there looming over our heads are monumental events, and when combined, give rise to epic shifts in global consciousness.

It's like looking for proof that you're standing on a mountain by crouching down and sifting through the dirt...just take a look around. You might even have to travel to the next mountain and look behind you to simply realize that your were previously atop a massive peak.

For more insight as to what these Web-bot guys are tapping into when making these predictions, have a look at the graph of the Timewave - it's pretty much the same thing. I have 14 graphs so far illustrating the present as well as the next 4 years on my thread Timewave Zero - a closer look.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Its amazing how people who really want to believe in oracles - whether men or machines - will search high and low for any and everything to make it seem like it was right.

Its like me predicting that a Category 5 hurricane will destroy New York City on day X, and then claiming I'm right when a thunderstorm cell on day X does some hail damage within 50 miles of the city.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

People in Europe, and especially Iceland might disagree with you. We have to remember that the Bot's search globally, not just the US. While I agree that the lead up in the US was going on for a few weeks, it really hit the Asian markets and especially the European markets and banks on the 7th.

Iceland, with a total national population of 320,000, less than a medium sized city, means almost nothing at all to the rest of the world. I was born in a city with four times as many people as that country, and it ain't a big city in the grand scheme of things.

It's like the rhode island of Europe. Fairly wealthy (by lifestyle, anyway; obviously they're broke now), but completely insignificant.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Try going back to the OP and rereading the bottom. Not the least bit interested in a flaming debate over the validity of the subject. The thread was created for those who are not naysayers. In other words, move along.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Try going back to the OP and rereading the bottom. Not the least bit interested in a flaming debate over the validity of the subject. The thread was created for those who are not naysayers. In other words, move along.

Well the 15th was like four days ago. Did anything actually *happen*, save for the launch of the beta version of the stargate MMO? at least the 7th happened during a week where important things were happening.

It's not pointing and laughing to say that the prediction didn't come true. It's a statement of fact, or at least, opinion. It's not like I came in here calling you an idiot.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by mdiinican]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Any idea from the webbot what might happen on November 09, 2008? That's 11-09 instead of 9-11 and 08 would stand for infinite, as "8" is the symbol for eternity.

A.J.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Every market worldwide tanked on the 15th. The Dow had it's second highest drop ever! It dropped over 700 points. Given the delicate nature of the global markets lately, that's a biggie!!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I live in vancouver and i cant wait to see if anythign happens on december 10 and december 12, if we do have an earthquake i will be a firm believer in 2012 if nothign happens i will not believe in 2012

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Yeah well The Timewave Zero(TWZ) has been predicting the timing of current events with accuracy.It does not say what will happen,just when NOVEL events are more likely to happen to fulfill a 'need' and it WILL happen then.Like this Dec 10 event will happen right at midnight,look closely at Evasius' graph,it is clearly right there/then.I have a thread chrono-calling a serious noveltyincline happening these past few weeks starting precisely on Oct 7.How can you claim that this is some sort of close-is-good-enough-for-me!?This is bulls eye territory.The landslide,too,when everyone else said a close one.It was clear,just look.TWZ was written last century before Mr Obama even thought of running,I'm sure.
And it is based upon the I CHING which is the oldest written document of logic.It predates everything man made you can name (except the Pyramids and Sphynx and such mystery objects)so quit scoffing at your elders.The I CHING don't care about ego but it will tell the truth and we the serious are constantly amazed at the power of accurate prediction.The problems arise when interpretation is mis read,like Evasius' example of needing to be on the next mountain to look back at the foggy crag of our past journey.Does all this we are witnessing seem all coincidence to you?Really?No Strange Attractors?
So to be alarmist,I will be up then and probably outside listening to Coast2Coast.I don't hope I'm wrong,quakes are inevitable,but remember, anything can satisfy the strange attractor if it is in tune both time wise and intention and novelty/habit.The I CHING says of this purported Dec 10 event, "Incompetence is at its ZENITH.Be Patient."Which has to be the shortest and most terse line description I can remember getting,got my metabolism racing and I listen to my gut.Watch your animals.They know Trouble.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by trueforger]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join