It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Web Bot Prediction- October 15th, 2008

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Although some will debate the issue, the Web Bot Program started to receive 'release linguistics' at 0615 UTC on the 7th, 55 minutes ahead of their prediction. They also pegged it as economic in nature, and it's hard to deny that the proverbial crap has started to meet the fan. The next date of importance that the linguistics have produced is on October 15th.

The highlights are Massive change in financial structures (ongoing, see next item) then whatever the October 7th events are, then a series of release or emotions events till March 2009. Something with a lot of 'military' aspect to it on October 15th, or thereabout. Then one big earthquake, likely Pacific Northwest around December 10th, with another one within days (Dec. 12th in model space).

Source.

There are multiple options on this one. With tensions high in the middle east, the possibility of civil unrest due to the global economic meltdown, recent Russian aggression toward it's neighbors, the chatter on Islamic Fundamentalist websites, talk of possible Anthrax attacks and Martial Law in the US, all the 'FEMA Prison Camp' and 'Galactic Federation of Light' chatter here on ATS... We do indeed live in scary times. What are your thoughts on this upcoming prediction?

SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY PLEASE!

If you are just here to point and laugh without researching the topic on your own, do those of us who are interested a favor and respect our right to do so!

For those not familiar with the Web Bot Program, there is plenty of info and links to source material on this thread.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I am beginning to see the truth of what this webbot is saying. October 7th may not have been the earth shattering event but this week has been pretty surreal so far. These past weeks were, and I don't think we will fully appreciate the extent of the impact of this for a few weeks more. I also think there is much more to come and the emotions will run much higher than after 9-11 as EVERYONE will be affected directly by this one way or another.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

October 7th wasn't a 'big' event like 9/11, but is was the day that people started to realize that this was more than just a stock market dip as has happened in the past. I think maybe the 'tipping point' was the complete failure of the Icelandic economy. Added to the world market downturn, this started people to think that it was just going to get worse, much worse.

As for the 15th, I think that it just might be a terrorist attack(s) or possibly a false flag event(s). And this would be just the excuse that 'General George' would need to declare Martial Law and cancel the election 'until further notice'.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I totally agree with you on this and believe the Icelandic collapse has been significantly downplayed. I would add to this though that most likely there are events that occured on the 7th that nobody knew about.

I heard rumors that there was a secret meeting of some of the business leaders on the east coast between the 5th and 7th and the meetings ended midday. If it was to be true and I have no confirmation of that, what was decided as the "fate" of the planet could also have many implications as well. Just one potential example of the infinite possibilities. There is no way to know the magnitude until later in our journey.

I would tend to believe some militaristic action will be coming forth if the credit markets freeze worldwide (which some are saying withing 24-48 hrs.). What's left after that....well.....

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
No doubt the webbots were right on litterally with in the hour word of icelands problems and then the Bank of scotlans plummeted 40+% in ten minutes..

Honestly i think the web bots are on the trail 100%.. already as of 9:46pm CST on the 9th the dow's supposed to open over 250 points down and that now even before Europe opens for the day..

I'm keeping my bug out bag handy thats for sure..

If im given a chance top possably prepair for whats comming im not going to write it off.. I going to embrace it, if it's wrong, nothing is lost .

I hope this military action is not what Bill Deagle envisioned.. nukes in multiple cities..

He said it would start to crumble in europe on the 7th then shortly after nukes would hit multiple US cities, he though Chicago and LA..

stay safe!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I am just begining to tune into the amazing webot and its predictions and gibberish. Very strange technology. Did we count the asteroid hitting our atmosphere as a plus for Oct. 7th?

As for the 15th, I am just tired of all the 'knowing' ahead of time, seems like everything even an asteroid hurtling towards our planet only discovered hours before it impacted, was anticlimactic to the antisipation of the date and its webbot meaning...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
October 7th was never penciled in as a major event. George Ure and "Cliff" acknowledged that, not only could they be misinterpreting the data, but what happens on October 7th could very well be a small event that triggers a much bigger event down the road.

What was set to happen on October 7th was a release of emotion. As JaxonRoberts said, it was the day a lot of people really started looking at the current economic situation, and really started to worry about the future.

You must look at this information at the 'bigger picture' level to understand it and to be prepared for what is coming. You can't sit and say "look, nothing big happened on October 7th; the web bots are wrong!" That's not how it works.

The bigger picture is something will happen between now and March 2009. There have been events that people would consider "small" compared to an event like 9/11, but that is due to many peoples' ignorance towards economics.

The events that have happened are far from small, and they show a downward trend towards an even bigger event. The events that have happened in the last few days, in my opinion, definitely fit the description of events that the web bots indicated would occur. In my mind, they weren't wrong at all, but unfortunately and frighteningly correct.

Something to watch for: the final presidential debate is on October 15th at Hofstra University's Hofstra Arena in Hempstead, New York. I'm not claiming something will happen at the debate, but it must be watched closely.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Something to watch for: the final presidential debate is on October 15th at Hofstra University's Hofstra Arena in Hempstead, New York. I'm not claiming something will happen at the debate, but it must be watched closely.

Holy crap! I hadn't realized the date of the last debate! I remember either reading about or hearing George and Cliff talking about something along the lines of the rest of the world worrying that the US would go insane after the event on the 15th. A 'terrorist' attack, such as a 'suicide' bomber at the site of the debate would qualify as such a catalyst. Can you imagine if such a thing were to happen and be linked to terrorists with the current strain on the American psyche? WE WOULD LOSE OUR COLLECTIVE MINDS!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
When I first learned of the webot I thought well I am not sure what I think of this. Then I researched it further and thought OMG. I then decided I would not panic. I would go ahead and change the layout of my 401, mostly away from stocks and into bonds and mutual funds in hopes of delaying my financial collapse. I did decide to hold off my permanent opinion on it until the 7th though.

I am now a total believer. I will acknowledge that the webot is only as good as the humans who interpret the data but as they have said, they are getting better at it daily.

As for the 15th I believe the military action will be in America. I don't know that it will be violent in nature though. I am thinking more along the lines of civil unrest as people take to demonstrating over all of the financial insanity.

My husband does not believe as I do, I am the one who has tons of bottled water in the basement along with food. Who has gone to surplus stores to buy things we are going to need someday. He just shakes his head and smiles. However about 2 or 3 weeks ago the History chanel had a show on about the webot and I got him to watch it. They talked about Einstein and timelines etc. So he took it somewhat serious. I told him what the bot was saying for Oct and beyond.

Tonight I asked him if he remembered this conversation. He said yes and actually looked at me and said what are we supposed to do, it felt so good to look at him, grin and say most of it I have taken care of. I bit my tongue to stop from saying I told you so,as it would of served no purpose.

The only good part of this whole thing is that I can see the faint hints of dawning coming to the forefront of his mind.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Holy crap! I hadn't realized the date of the last debate! I remember either reading about or hearing George and Cliff talking about something along the lines of the rest of the world worrying that the US would go insane after the event on the 15th. A 'terrorist' attack, such as a 'suicide' bomber at the site of the debate would qualify as such a catalyst. Can you imagine if such a thing were to happen and be linked to terrorists with the current strain on the American psyche? WE WOULD LOSE OUR COLLECTIVE MINDS!!!

In the UK they have started convincing people that there are UK civilian terrorists recruited by Al Qaeda in the UK and they could potentially attack targets in the UK. So basically, if any kind of attack happens there they can blame it on home grown terrorists and declare martial law.

With the current military setup of the US and the powers given to them by the Government. A suicide bomber at the debate, that kills the two leading canadates for the presidency would be more than enough to convince the American sheeple that terrorists were in our nation and we need to declare martial law.

Wasnt there a story about soldiers in Iraq dressing up as insurgents shooting innocent people and blowing up bombs in order to create chaos and promote a continuation of the war. They were arrested by Iraqi police and then immediately busted out of jail by the military when the police wouldnt let the men go.

Kinda makes you think.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by emptee]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Indeed the bot did pick up on the start of the domino falling.

No one tends to remember the first domino falling first, they remember the turns and the "mouse trap" like tricks. Once it is all toppled over, the chain reaction finished and the adrenaline levels go back down, in HINDSIGHT the first domino falling becomes the recorded history -the moment, the glory of the massive intricate set up and then the moment it all changed.

I've been recently introduced to timewave zero. I cannot believe the peeks and valleys when compared to it's metaphorical picture of history so far.

Terrence McKenna obviously left a legacy and answered the almighty call.

These are now tools of "the resistance". Our own looking glass.

The web bot has more than validated itself to me. I know how intricate logical systems work and that bot is mapping things out quite well. If this meltdown is a Cat 5 cyclone forming, timewave & web bot tell you when the butterfly causing it is going to flap its wings. Or it sees the boiling point just as the burner is turned on. The spaces between cause and effect.

I'd have vital faith in the product if I was a salesman selling that system or timewave.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I don't know enough about these web bot predictions yet to comment whether or not I believe it. I was curious about the pacific northwest EQ for december 10 - 12th, since I live near Vancouver. I found more about it, if this is from the same sources.

- The Web Bot foresee a West Coast/Vancouver area large-scale earthquake around December 12, 2008.
Many have seen signs of this coming for quite some time. This may not be the “Big One”, but it will prove to be significant and very devastating to the area.

source

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

There are several sources to check that prediction, but yes, they are predicting two earthquakes in that time period. The major one on or around the 10th of December and a second 'aftershock', but also of significant magnatude, a few days later.

In the more immediate future (this week-end and into next week), I read this on UrbanSurvival.com's update for today. It is from Chief Time Monk, Cliff High:

Within this area, several sets of cross links highlight the potential for Terra intrusion, most likely on the 10th. However, there are several disconcerting 'bumps' in the immediacy values which suggest that some [unexpected guest] who is not particularly welcome, will be making an appearance within the [global meltdown/death of the dollar] this coming weekend. This is to say, on October 11th and 12th.

We have linguistics to support a combination of 3/three kinds of [unexpected guests] this weekend, and they are the following aspect/attribute sets: [weather related incident involving a rescue], an [assault/attack] which causes [communications (to) shred (internationally)], and last, but not least, an ['accident' (real or claimed)] which causes a [derailing]. This last may be in the political realm. However, please note that all 3/three of these [unwelcome guests] will be having their most impact at the [dying dollar party] currently involving the global 'financial system', and further that each in their own way, will contribute to the circumstances which manifest in very late November, and into/through December.

If anyone picks up data to support this over the week-end let us know.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I don't know enough about these web bot predictions yet to comment whether or not I believe it. I was curious about the pacific northwest EQ for december 10 - 12th, since I live near Vancouver. I found more about it, if this is from the same sources.

- The Web Bot foresee a West Coast/Vancouver area large-scale earthquake around December 12, 2008.
Many have seen signs of this coming for quite some time. This may not be the “Big One”, but it will prove to be significant and very devastating to the area.

source

I can understand how the web-bot can foresee an economic crisis and events caused by man, but how can it predict an earthquake? People don't cause earthquakes. What information does the web-bot gather that can predict an earthquake?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Can someone give me a link to this web bot please

line 2

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

There are a ton of links to interviews and other source material in a link in the OP. Also you can go to UrbanSurvival.com, which is their free update site.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin
I can understand how the web-bot can foresee an economic crisis and events caused by man, but how can it predict an earthquake? People don't cause earthquakes. What information does the web-bot gather that can predict an earthquake?

That's what I want to know. I can see how it picks up chatter recognizing the frequency of keywords and forming a "picture" of sentence strings, or however it works. For the EQ's being predicted it would have to come from chatter of it being talked about or foretold, wouldn't it? It's well known that and EQ could occur anytime around Vancouver, that's talked about alot and how it could be catastrophic, due to the subduction zone and liquification of soil, so I could see it being in there as future event that is going to happen sooner or later, just not the dates.

There was some graph thing on one of these web bot sites, that I thought (and not sure) if it was taking into account, not just chatter from reliable sources, but also adding in mediums channeling or Nostradamus predictions. If that's the case, it isn't so reliable to me. But having said that, being that it is a safety hazard, I'd certainly not dismiss it entirely.

Can someone who knows more about these web bot predictions clarify what is taken in to account for these predictions? Thanks.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by violet]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

This is from a transcript from an interview with Chief Time Monk, Cliff High, explaining how the program works:

From there I… From 1997 to 2001 I deduced some of the following principals: All people are psychic. Most don’t know it. Even if you do know it, it does not impact the next statement I’m going to make, which is: That all humans leak out these psychic impressions in the language that they choose to use in ordinary conversation. And that was my basic premise to begin with.

My working theory from that point was that if one could sample enough of the conversations going on around the planet and sift for the nuance between why one word might be chosen in an ordinary conversation as opposed to another word for the same conversation that basically you’d had a week ago, then one could determine what is moving us, if you will, at an unconscious level and be able to make some forecasts from that in a very interesting way. Sort of an extension, if you will, of my work, of the focus of it in 1997, which was commercial. Make sense?

Complete transcript from interview with Cliff High on September 26, 2008.

Hopefullly this will explain how it is possible for the program to pick up 'terra' events. They do have a good track record for these types of predictions, including the earthquake and resulting tsunami back in December of 2004.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
why must you make antoher webbot thread. webbot is useless. it has not made any significant prediction. it is like the timewave zero thing. they are both uncredible. i truly from the depths of my heart belive nothing that is ever predicted by those 2. please show me evidence of it being correct.

the best 2 i could debunk right now

katrina- all you had to do was go to weather.com and it woudl tell you that a hurricane was coming. it was not a prediction but a forecast of the weather.

9/11- it predicted that somethign would happen between july - novemebr of 2001. if 9/11 didnt happen they would have found anther thing to pin it on.

the webbot is a failure.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Apparently you didn't read all of the OP:

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY PLEASE!

If you are just here to point and laugh without researching the topic on your own, do those of us who are interested a favor and respect our right to do so!

Now, if you actually take the time and research the topic and can dispute the program based on knowledge and not just speculation, then do so. Otherwise, respect those of us who do, please.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join