It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War On Terror *grrrr* mean face!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hello name's Colton

I do not like to say much on this website for I believe it stops me from listening and learning, but something came to me today and I thought I would share it. Its really not too mind bending, might be extremely far out, maybe not, but not hard to grasp. I'm sure some of you have listened to David Wilcock and recently he said something that made sense to me... it could of been only me but oh well all is still hunky dory. In an interview given by Project Camelot David stated that certain monks, who have just recently started blessing us with their old knowledge, have laid down two very simple rules for which we must live by in order to even know what living is. These two rules, again very simple, are that we must forget fear and we must forget hope. Now fear seems to sound right to most while on the other hand hope is a harder one to think about. In the end what mixed and meshed in my mind created an idea that involved our current world situation, the war in the middle east and two simple thoughts.

Ok here it is... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (I'm doing that drum roll sound with my mouth)

What if the "WAR ON TERROR" is actually the "WAR ON fear", orchestrated possibly, but evolutionary none the less.

DUH DUH DUH

You do not always have to kill two birds with one stone. With one bird down and only one rock instead of two you might find it much easier to aim.

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites (ATS, BTS, AP). – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mightymouse33

Removing fear and hope would possibly strip ego out of the human psyche.

Interesting topic. Perhaps better served in the Psychology forum.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The thread can be moved if needed but I'm not quite sure how to do that ???

Lets see...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mightymouse33

I think a mod has to do it.

top topics

join