It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford or Holden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
For those not in the know, Bathurst is a 1000KM (620mi) race around Mt Panorama in Bathurts NSW and is the premier V8 race in Australia and has always stirred emotions from car enthusiast around the world.

With Bathurst coming up this weekend, I thought we could discuss the age old rivalry between
Ford

and Holden.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Being that I have no knowledge of either I feel that it is in the best interest of this thread that I not post......oops hehe....guess I just did.

But I do want a Ford Mustang convertable when I sell the soccer mom van.

Rush :bnghd:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the pity post Rush....

I thought more Aussies would get involved....At least you chose the right team.....yet again.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
GO HOLDEN!!!!

WTG Tander/Skaife.

me ------>
Ford

We shall have that mountain this year.

Cheers,Fox.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
HOLDEN!!!
ford=

At least holdens are a more Australian car. Ford is a bit more American. And crap.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well what do you know people?
Fords win at Bathurst

Ford pair Craig Lowndes and Jamie Whincup claimed an historic Bathurst 1000 hat-trick but second-placed Greg Murphy was "pissed" that Lowndes got away with bumping him on lap one.

Lowndes, 34, and Whincup, 25, became the first men in 24 years to win three straight titles at Mount Panorama with a near-flawless drive.

The Triple Eight Racing duo equalled the all-time record for successive triumphs, joining motorsport legends Peter Brock, Jim Richards and Larry Perkins on three.

For Lowndes, it was a chance to join his mentor, the late Brock, in the history books.

Makes me feel like taking the XR for a spin.....

top topics

join