It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage Formally Announces: He Will Create New USA Political Party

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Savage is enormously egotistical and sometimes I completely disagree with his take on an issue. However, at their base, his ideas hold alot of merit. He is very animated about our rights and taking them back from the elite. He has no problem with stating his opinion, even if it is not politically correct. I don't know that I would vote for him personally, but a party based on his ideas for this country and its citizens would get my attention.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Glenn Beck for President (straight talking, but can be diplomatic)
Michael Savage VP (the bulldog
)
Ron Paul Sec of State (this guy knows his stuffs)

Yes?

[edit on 10/10/2008 by xxpigxx]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am the owner of SavageNationParty.com which is available on eBay until October 20th. Check it out.

Michael Savage called me a thief and a schmuck for securing a domain legally. Excuuuuuuuuuse me for be a capitalist!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

I am not qualified to be an apologist for Michael Savage. However, it is clear that there are a lot of people who love and respect this guy.

He is very persuasive. So is Ann Coulter, for that matter.

Yeah? It doesn't say much for their intelligence then. They are both hate mongers and have done much to help poison the political dialogue in this country with their rhetoric.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by grover]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
sounds like a replay of H Ross Perot....

now Ronald Reagan made use of his radio voice to wiggle into the Republican nomination...

Michael Savage would do better (following a Reagan path) than creating an umpteenth miniscule faction of the voting public... imho

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
This is more than just a stunt. In his mind, I am sure he considers this to be a major announcement and turning point. We will hear a lot more about this in the weeks, months, maybe years to come. Michael Savage is a very credible political force. His message will undoubtably resonate.

He is NOT a credible political force, he is a force of passion divorced from rationality and politics and is deeply entrenched in hate-warfare.

He may have a few million followers but he REST of the nation would tolerate him on the political stage for about 5 minutes before his hateful, highly dangerous, bigoted ideology was disavowed and ignored.

A few quotes from this man so many of you seem to be touting as something with even the slightest value as a political figure:

To fight only the al-Qaeda scum is to miss the terrorist network operating within our own borders... Who are these traitors? Every rotten radical left-winger in this country, that's who.

I can guarantee you [liberals], you wouldn't be in business too long. I can guarantee you you'd be arrested for sedition within six months of my taking power. I'd have you people licking lead paint, what you did to this country.

That's why the Democrats want people to be able to vote without any ID whatsoever. That's why the Democrats want people to vote who aren't even citizens, because they're not counting on an America that speaks English in the near future. They're not counting on an America that has a citizenship requirement in the near future. My fear is that if the Democrats win, and I'm afraid that they might, you're going to see America melt down faster that you could ever imagine.

Multiculturalism has completely failed America. It is a disaster, an unmitigated disaster. Multiculturalism -- as a premise that all cultures are equal and all cultures have an equal amount to contribute to the world -- that's utter hogwash! The reason my ancestors came to this country as immigrants, and the reason your immigrants -- ancestors came to this country as immigrants is because of the great enterprise created by white, Anglo-Saxon Protestants. It is the greatest countryever created in the word. It is built upon the best --the best of the white, Anglo-Saxon world.

You know, when I see a woman walking around with a burqa, I see a Nazi. That's what I see, how-do-you-like-that? A hateful Nazi who would like to cut your throat and kill your children. Don't give me this crap that they're doing it out of a sacred ritual or rite. It's not required by the Quran that a woman walk around in a seventh-century drape. She's doing it to spit in your face. She's saying, 'You white moron, you, I'm going to kill you if I can.' That's how I see it! What do you want me to do, mince words with you? I'm not going to mince words. We're too far gone in this country.

My ancestors fled here because they wanted to become American. They wanted to imitate and ape the white man, while retaining some of their background. They didn't want to impose their background upon the society, like so many immigrants do today, thinking that they have a right to impose their fetid societies upon us, the very stinkpots that they ran from. The very cesspools that they ran from, they think are suddenly noble because they ran away from it? They glorify the hellhole they ran from? Let 'em go back there!

It's insanity to be bringing in millions of people who have no Middle Ages yet, they haven't even gone through the Middle Ages. They're never going to be compatible with America. They're never going to assimilate. This is the biggest disaster in the history of this country, is to say that all people from around the world are the same; ipso facto, bring in anybody and they're all going to become an American within two generations. That's absurd. But they know that. They don't want them to become assimilated. What they want is a balkanization of America where one group is pitted against another perennially. And the ruling class also wants an illiterate America who does not fully understand what they're doing to this country. That's why they are bringing people that will never assimilate. They don't even require that they speak English.

link

There is just so much it is hard to choose what to share. The man is a maniac and he stands NO chance of ever actually participating in the political process in any other fashion than he doe snow. He has pigeon holed himself, or painted himself into the corner of hate. I am honestly shocked that so many here seem to hold him in such high regard.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Animal]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal

Originally posted by Buck Division
Michael Savage is a very credible political force. His message will undoubtably resonate.

He is NOT a credible political force, he is a force of passion divorced from rationality and politics and is deeply entrenched in hate-warfare.

When I say "credible", I mean that he has a lot of influence. He has millions of listeners who love him. (I don't mean to imply good or bad, but simply believable.)

With regard to your litany against Michael Savage, you make a good case that he is entrenched in hate-warfare, and it is good to have that part of the discussion, and part of his record.

As for your belief that the USA will not tolerate hate mongering, and would tolerate him for only five minutes before he was disavowed -- I am not sure that is really correct. American's love to hate stuff. In particular, they have a sincere hatred for injustice.

The desire for justice is a powerful force. It is a (excuse the expression) "credible" force. Unfortunately, justice is something that is really really hard to define, and is mostly subjective, and can be manipulated for both good and bad ends, which is why I think this topic is so interesting to me.

I bet you that some people here will argue with every single point you made. But I'm not going to.

Maybe nobody else will respond, and this thread will just pass away, and your list of complaints will be the final word. The same thing might happen to this new political party also. We will see.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Look at the backlash to the McCain campaign in regards to the hate-rhetoric coming out of its BASE let alone McCain and Palin themselves.

Now multiply that by, I don't know, say 100 (Savage is really painfully harsh and aggressive). Now think of how long it is going to take the American people to get sick of it, regardless of the pension for hate and a desire for change.

Besides Savage is a fringe fruit loop - it is not likly many would take him seriously to begin with.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Michael Savage embodies the concerns of the average American, tugging at the heartstrings of traditional concepts in regards to borders, language and culture.

Prophets have been rejected, tortured and executed throughout history for speaking truisms.

A silent majority exists which does not appreciate certain aspects of our culture, including the over-sexing of both hetero/homosexual identity and that portrayal in public. As I have to deal with my professor's political views, which have nothing to do with Geology, our Schools have no business acknowledging the sexuality of members of the student body. Why is everything from education through entertainment viewed through a sexual context? There is less and less room for a wholesome environment in which to cultivate a positive environment for our children.

Most importantly we were robbed by Mass Media (NYT, CNN, etc.) of an actual primary, furthermore we are continually robbed of the personalities and intellect of those who would become our heroes in politics...but they're all too smart to step into that arena...they wouldn't touch the job with a ten foot pole.

So we just get stuck with a bunch of pundits, career politicians, your typical bourjois bull-#.

Somebody has to rattle the cage everyonce in a while, albeit the Gorilla inside is emasculated, we've got to rattle the cage.

The Dude

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Savage just tells it like it is. There is a reason that he has the Savage Nation. Hate mongering? No. he stands up for what he believes in.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks for the run down on some of the main MS talking points, that was great.

IF you feel better with people like MS teaching your children who and how to hate feel free.

And finally, MS a prophet? How so?

Originally posted by xxpigxx
Savage just tells it like it is. There is a reason that he has the Savage Nation. Hate mongering? No. he stands up for what he believes in.

Yes hate mongering if you can't see it it is simply a personal problem as it is blatant and obvious. You can stand up for what you believe in without condemning and attacking that which is antithetical to your position as there is room for more than ONE 'right' in this world.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow, I don't really like Savage or his show, I listened a few times and he seemed insane. Did he really use the phrase 'new world order'????

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

If those are quotes from Michael Savage that you highlighted, I like this guy already! Thanks for pointing out some of his positions. That's the America I would like to see restored.

Any damned immigrant who doesn't want to learn our language and become an American should take his/her ass right back where they came from.

It is not my job or responsibility to accommodate foreigners.

If this is hate talk, I'm sorry, but I guess that makes me hateful. I have fought, killed, and bled under my flag, and it makes me puke what liberals have done to our country.

You want a humanist? Move to Venzuela. They have put in practice what Pelosi, Reid, and Obama intend to.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Is this the creation of a legitimate third party?

The Savage nation Party is just a working title...

Dooper,

If those are quotes from Michael Savage that you highlighted, I like this guy already! Thanks for pointing out some of his positions. That's the America I would like to see restored.

This is why Savage wrote his second book. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

That poster POSTED those quotes to make you dislike Savage...
That poster thinks loving America is bad.
They think patriotism is a bad word
they feel bad when they hear the national anthem

If you Do NOT know who Savage is...
Listen to this clip, the first days after Palin came to the scene...
Better palin analysis in 2 mins then in the ENTIRE month after...

I don't agree with Savage on every issue. But he is ussaly on the mark.

There is a huge discorse in America right now.
Neither party serves the true american citizen now...

This party will do that.
Boarders Language Culture... Those are ditry works to the far left...

Im surprised at the reception here at ATS about this... I would say ATS is upwards of 80% Far-Left libs. 15% indepentdent, and 5% far right-bush-bots...

Savage is like that great fishing spot that you know. Its so good you don't talk about it.
Savage is 100% blacked out on the Mainstream news...
He has a national radio show on over 300 stations, and is on everyweek day from 3-6pm Western.

Ill post some clips of Savage from his radio show.

Savage changed his name from Weiner to Savage.
Savage has a PHD from Berakly, in Nutritional health.
His Son is the founder and CEO of RockStar energy drinks.
Savage moved out to San Fransicko (where he still lives and broadcasts out of) in the 60s
Savage in the 60's was a 'left-winger' hanging with beatneck poets
After Savage left college, he travel around the world collecting plants
After collecting plants for years, he returned to the US and tryed to get a job in teaching
This is where Savage turned to the right
Savage was unable to get a job in teaching, because of Affirmative action
In the early 90's he started his radio show, and has been growing ever since
He also has published over a dozen books on diet/nutrition
He also is the only author to have 4 #1 NY bestsellers in a row. (Liberialism is a Mental DIsorder, The Enemy within, The political Zoo, The Savage nation. He has also just finnished a 5th book, Phycogical Nudity, Which is still unreleased[but already passed Speaker of the house, SF's own nancy plosie)

Savage is blocked out by the media.
He is a man that doesnt exist, even though he is at the Main Nerve of the American People.

Below is a nice little cross section of the things that happen on an average weekly show.
Turn on AM radio, he is on Everywhere i belive, 3-6 PM Western time

Here is Savage, having way too much fun, in the year 2000

Heres Savage on LA RAZA (the group both McCain and Obama pander too)

Birth control for children???

Talks to a Mexican Nationlist

Long talk with a nice/smart liberal man

Savage Rapping and having some fun

Savage and the Holocast

Michael Savage's Violent Fantasy(Mixed Martial Arts)

Savage Quoteing Winston Churchill (1899)

I gave up on the major media years ago, and was so tired of Rap music on the FM dial, one day i turned over to AM, and after a while, i heard Savage, and i cannot refute what he says.

He says it as he sees it.
He is not filtered
he does not take others talking points
he doesnt hold bad

Give him a shot...

[edit on 10/14/2008 by TKainZero]

[edit on 10/14/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There are times when I like Savage. There are times when I change the channel. He can be a bit overbearing sometimes, for both the audience and his own invited guests. It is the nature of a show host, I suppose.
He does tend to take things to extremes sometimes. I think the core ideals of the SNP sound just fine, but I would honestly want someone other than the good Dr on the ticket. Of course, I would want the good Dr to screen all the candidates personally before allowing them on the ticket. He has some good points and concerns. I would love to see those honestly voiced by a strong candidate for president.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Animal

Interesting. What America is that mate?

Originally posted by TKainZero
Is this the creation of a legitimate third party?

The Savage nation Party is just a working title...

Dooper,

This is why Savage wrote his second book. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

That poster POSTED those quotes to make you dislike Savage...
That poster thinks loving America is bad.
They think patriotism is a bad word
they feel bad when they hear the national anthem

I posted the quotes t show he is a hateful bigot who is without a doubt incompatible with even the RUN for POTUS.

Where did I say ANYTHING that makes you believe that I think / feel loving America (USA) is bad?

Where did I say anything to make you assume I think patriotism is a bad word?

Why would you assume I feel bad when I hear the national anthem (save for when rosanne bar signs it)?

How did (I) become (they)?

What I think is a mental disorder is a persons inability to actually respond to what another thinks and says and instead has to stick to pre-rehearsed talking points fed to them by one talking head or another.

I find it disappointing that your contribution to my thoughts and the information I shared was mockery and dismissal.

Just like in the thread where you are bashing parents who let their child attend a gay wedding I see you as choosing the road of hate and confrontation. No wonder you are a fan of MS.

Enjoy the box mate.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

The America where everyone takes responsibility for their own actions. The America where everyone seeks to become an American - not just a bunch of *ssholes who want to live in America and be something else. Not the leeches of illegal immigration. They suck dry our medical system, our welfare system, and drain our education system.

I'm tired of the US sending money and assistance to other countries.

What? You haven't noticed?

You want to be a Muslim, knock yourself out. But don't come here wanting to alter dress codes, or alter our lifestyles so you can follow your moon-god.

Folks of your ilk are a dime a dozen. Intolerant, pacifist pretenders are a joke. Michael Savage says things that most of us wish we had said.

Don't worry, mate. This country is going right down the crapper thanks to folks like Michael Savage talks about. I hope it's going soon enough for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If he made it to President, then he'd be the second person to run a country by the same name.

I refer to the New Zealand Prime Minister.

www.history-nz.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yes Dr. Savage, I would be very interested in joining your "Third Political Party" and can hardly wait for you to organize it so that we can try to help ourselves from the impending doom of complete "Government Control" over the people of this once free nation.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Gunter

Nice.

I don't know if Savage named himself after that.

Michael changed his last name, after learning about the first man to introduce Guns to the Native in the south-west pacifc.

And Animal, by they i am refering to you AND the people like you.

Ive seen it first hand
They refuse to stand for the pledge
They are disgusted at the national anthem

Ive pulled up next to other cars before, Blasting "America the Beautiful' By ray charles, and i get NASTY NSATY stares... I get called a nazi... i have stuff thrown at me.
My car keyed... broken into...

I love this country, reguardless of the clowns in charge.

You should leran to love your country too

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join