It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage Formally Announces: He Will Create New USA Political Party

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Transcribed as best as I could from an audio tape, posted tonight on the home page of Michael Savage:

michaelsavage.wnd.com...

I made a promise to this audience, approximately nine months ago, that after this election I would create a new political party. Today my friends, I am here to tell you I am coming in a month early. It is code red in this country. Both parties have sacked the treasury, and if we do not prevent it, they will sack the granary as well. They will take the food from your table. Your daughters will be sold in the street, like prostitutes, while they tell you "they feel your pain."

I have come here today to tell you that I want to explore with you the creation of the "Savage Nation Party"…What will be the founding principles of this party? Very simply: borders, language, and culture. Both parties want to open our borders, destroy our language of English, and they want to decimate our culture and roll us into a new world order, whether we want go to there or not.

I have no illusions. The existing parties control your life from cradle to grave. And there is no question that terrible things will happen to me as a result of my creation of this party. I have no doubt about that. But I cannot sit idle and watch this go on any longer… The lord has spoken to me, and told me that I must organize this country before it is too late to do so.

For those of you who listen to Michael Savage, this probably is not a surprise, and I think you will agree – he is deadly serious about this.

For those of you who don't know who Michael Savage is, he is an enormously popular conservative talk radio host, with a huge audience. He is witty, articulate, persuasive, volatile, and vitriolic. Some people think he is highly dangerous.

He claims he is the third most popular radio talk show host in the USA, right behind Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity:

www.associatedcontent.com...

He may be right about that, or very close. He was instrumental in stopping McCain's immigration bill, and other political events.

This is more than just a stunt. In his mind, I am sure he considers this to be a major announcement and turning point. We will hear a lot more about this in the weeks, months, maybe years to come. Michael Savage is a very credible political force. His message will undoubtably resonate.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oh damn am I giddy now. Dr. Savage bring the wrath of your rain and clense this damned and corrupt system. May God Bless and Protect you.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm going to start my own party: Leave me the Heck Alone party..

hehe

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Isn't his real name
Wiener?

Weiner nation party..ah..I see why that would not work.
More descriptive in some ways however.

ok So he has a party, named after himself, at least his Pseudonym.

Who will be signing up?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

who will be signing up?.. I for one... he is probably one of the smartest men ive ever listened to on the radio.. makes a lot of sense... and knows how this country was meant to be.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

I love him, and I hate him.
Depends on the subject.
He does NOT mince words however.
So I respect him for that.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. "

He is a credible force and I hope he crushes anyone who gets in his way. The lame ducks and wimps we have now don't stand a chance against him. look at this whole election man... this crap is ridiculous. Romney was way more qualified than McCain and now McCain looks like someones senile grandpa who doesn't remember his own name. I respect the guy for what he did in the war and what he went through, but my alegiance is to this country, not to this stupid government. My concern is my family and my loved ones, not these idiots who push the bile from Bush, or Obama. They are worthless. What would you do if someone broke into your home and tried to hurt your loved ones? You would fight back!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Somebody with the ability to readily reach the masses needs to quicken the silent majority that is the grass roots of this fine nation to defend their collective way of life and those of the future. God bless you Michael! Where do I sign up?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Savage Nation Third Party---THE ONLY HOPE FOR THIS COUNTRY!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
yess!! i have been praying that Dr. Savage would run someday! he had over a million positive votes for him to run when he asked the question on his website.
Dr. Savage can fix this nation. I AM IN! HE HAS MY VOTE!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Drastic times calls for drastic measures.
Savage does not sugarcoat anything at all, he tells it like it is.
He should be the moderator for the next debate so that finally the subject of illegal immigration comes to the surface.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
yess!! i have been praying that Dr. Savage would run someday! he had over a million positive votes for him to run when he asked the question on his website. Dr. Savage can fix this nation. I AM IN! HE HAS MY VOTE!

You have to listen to the audio tape. He does not say he is going to run for office himself, but that he wants to form a political party that fields many different candidates.

You may be right that he actually will run for office himself. I suspect he would want to run for President of the USA.

Given his connections, I think it is a very credible force. At least as credible as Ross Perot. His fans are legion. As Spacedoubt articulated earlier, even if you hate him, you also have to love him.

We will see what happens in the next few weeks.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok, I'm intrigued

What's his history ?

Who are his friends and more importantly, who WERE his friends back in the day ?

Who are his backers ?

What are his beliefs ?

Why did he change his name from Weiner ? What's at the back of that ?

because when people reach middle-age, it's their early beliefs and loyalties etc. which again become strongest

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

What a joke. Who is going to vote for that egotistical jerk? Besides that who would he run... himself and Ann Coulter?

What a ticket.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Last thing we need is another nutjob that claims the Lord is speaking to him.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I would take Michael Savage or Glenn Beck over anyone . . . . possibly even Ron Paul.

Yeah . . . I went there

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
michael savage is a blessing sent from God himself. this country possibly beyond even saving, but if anyone can lead that cause, it's mike savage. because we've been conditioned into "wushood" as a society, the society " can't handle the truth", which is exactly what mike savage is. in my opinion, this man is a hero for America. i will do everything i can to support a party that he would engage. for me, it would be truly a prayer answered. there are many people who feel just as mike does, only don't have the platform (or the guts) to announce it. we need leaders like mike savage to save our precious, glorious, best ever county in the world, and i hope to take part in that movement!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover

What a joke. Who is going to vote for that egotistical jerk? Besides that who would he run... himself and Ann Coulter? What a ticket.

I don't think you can dismiss this very easily, Grover.

I am not qualified to be an apologist for Michael Savage. However, it is clear that there are a lot of people who love and respect this guy.

He is very persuasive. So is Ann Coulter, for that matter.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I live in Georgia. How do we get a Savage Nation Party established here? My name is Rob Nordan. I live in the Augusta, Georgia area.

Please advise.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

What a joke. Who is going to vote for that egotistical jerk?
What a ticket.

Disregarding Savage, these are my sentiments exactly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join