It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn beck says one world currency is coming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

. . .I feel like Glenn beck has been someone who has played a role in this slow motion innoculation for his duration in the MSM . . .

I am sorry. I do not see Glenn Beck like this. I think Glenn Beck actually gives a damn about the USA. I find it extremely hard to imagine he is one of them when he says and echoes Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
I am sorry. I do not see Glenn Beck like this. I think Glenn Beck actually gives a damn about the USA. I find it extremely hard to imagine he is one of them when he says and echoes Ron Paul.

He only did that AFTER Ron Paul dropped out of the race. When it was too late. When he could have made a big difference before that point. When the race was going on, for all those months and months, he was against Ron Paul, and many Ron Paul supporters were pretty angry with him because of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by Universal Light

I find it amazing that no one seems informed. There is almost NO reaction by the public, no protests, no rallies, nothing. We are being robbed and I hear nothing more than unjustified pacification. What will it take, what should be taken to make Americans angry?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

I will not pretend like I know Glenn beck well, I never met him. I don't know GW either because I never met him. Just because he says something on TV doesn't mean you can take it for absolute truth.

What I do know is that the MSM was bought way before Glenn Beck was even born. You don't get into position of affecting opinion unless you're promoting someone else's agenda. I stand by what I said.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 19DCW71

Spot on stuff right here. Money has never needed to exist. It only exists to make economic slaves of the planet for total control of the planet by a few.

There's a historical cabin in northeast Wisconsin where a family of eight lived in basically a two room shack. The parents had a room and so did the kids. All they had was a hook to hang their one change of clothes on. All they did was live off the land. I always liked knowing there were people like that. It always resonated with me.

I myself am trying hard to make the move to complete self-sufficiency. I guess the more I get ready, the more I'll be prepared for if/when that day comes.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

I fully respect your opinion but as in the other post regarding this subject, I would like to know how someone of purity and a true heart gets in to a position in the MSM. I just can't figure it out. I also don't buy into a non-controlled media state.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Boy I'm with you on this. It amazes and saddens me how far the brainwashing of the public has truly gone. People still don't know. Even when it stares them smack in the face.

There will be a breaking point. It's inevitable. Despite the population as a whole being relatively blind, there are more and more people waking up by the moment. It's a very slow process but imo humanity will come to a collective mass consciousness at some point and will change the course of history on this planet forever. It has to be done. Everyone needs to do their part. If you understand this now, you have a much greater mission than the majority of humanity. You have no choice but to fulfill it.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I say we do away with all money.

Check these sites out. They have some decent ideas for doing away with the insanity in the near future. Check out the section titled "Resource Based Economy".

www.thevenusproject.com...

www.futurebydesign.org...

Would like to add that I really dislike glenn beck. I remember him saying something likethe 9/11 truth movement folk are like terrorists. He seems to me to be just another corporate america news flunky.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by AgnosticX]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Why not have one currency for everyone in the world? Would having a One World Currency really be a bad thing?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AgnosticX

What's crazy is money is archaic and should be obsolete. Technology is so far advanced yet it's supressed so no one can use it. Free energy has been around for roughly 100 years but there's one problem with it.....it's not profitable. No profit equals no control.

If we were alloted the technology that should be rightfully ours, life would become technologically automated leaving humanity to go to extant depths to discover their spirituality, self-awareness, compassion, oneness and so on. This is life without money.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I couldn't agree with you more. People are so stuck in their mindstates that money is a "necessary" evil, when really it isn't. My main argument witth people nowadays is basically "hasn't the human consciousness evolved to a point where we shouldn't be killing each other and the earth we live on for profit"? Isn't it time that we transcend the beast inside? Through technology everyone on this planet could sustain a high level of living and equality but we'd rather have slaves and masters. I hope people wake up before this vision is unattainable.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have a question about this One World Currency. Would other countries like Russia,China, etc. Actually go thru with that? Or is that what is going to bring about the war, then the one currency. I just dont think other countries would go for that. And how do you pick who is in charge of the currency, if the world economics shows us anything now its how greedy people really are.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by isa75

I agree. Global politics being what they are, a one-world currency ain't gonna happen. I wouldn't be surprised if more currency zones are created.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Well I'm 1 step up on you there I have mine already.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
im sorry, the death star will be fully operational.

europe has been working on this for some time, this euro. like others have said before here. this leads to one outcome. a one world government, or what ats would say nwo. maybe this new euro, the end result, is for more control, but by whom?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I find it amazing that no one seems informed. There is almost NO reaction by the public, no protests, no rallies, nothing. We are being robbed and I hear nothing more than unjustified pacification. What will it take, what should be taken to make Americans angry?

I don't understand it either! I really thought there would be much more of a backlash over this bailout business too. It's as if people are completely sleepwalking.

I AT LEAST expected some of the older "hippies" from a couple of decades ago to be making a fuss. No. Nothing. I can't find anyone angry enough to protest. When the subject comes up I get talk about how we're so screwed that people don't feel they have any power, maybe the Patriot Act squashed any chance we had to rise up with power?

Makes me angry that people do not see that AMERICANS THEMSELVES hold the power to change. Not McCain, not Obama. It requires stepping out of the comfort zone, and people just aren't willing to do it!

Anyone else feel like they have the special sunglasses in the movie "THEY LIVE" with Rowdy Roddy Piper?

[edit on 10/12/2008 by shockedonlooker]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
you have got to be kidding, this guy just rants and raves about recession, depression and makes a buck doing it. Don't you get it ladies and gentlemen, its the media which is creating this mess not the politicians.

It's the media that stated there might be a recession coming several years ago. And they kept pushing your buttons until you said, gee, maybe they are right. Don't beleive what your read or hear its all part of a plan to wear you down and keep you under their thumb.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The first draft of the bailout was a few pages that basically said ‘give me the money no questions asked, no strings, no judicial review, complete legal immunity.'

Better than 90% of the American electorate smelled the dirty rat and put enough pressure on their representatives to knock it down.

Then came draft number two, written by the Senate, (unconstitutional) with enough pages equal to a small novel, It pretty much said the same thing with the same immunity from prosecution and discretion to do whatever they want. The second draft included provisions for carbon taxes or a world tax to be paid directly to the bank. The Bushniks included threats of Marshal Law and pork to gain the votes needed for passage. With perfect tyranny, Congress crapped on the will of the people and passed it.

The American public has Kissinger's McCain on one side and Soros Brzezinski on the other to choose from. It a Twiddle Dee or Twiddle Dumb thing, the election results will still be a Twiddle puppet.

The good thing is the enemy is now in the open. The military industrial complex, big oil, intelligence, big banks, mainstream media. The Smedley Butler coup families from the dirty 30's like Rockefeller never went away. They came back but this time they replaced Smedley with the zionist gangster gatekeepers in finance, banking, education, law, and mainstream media.

Just follow the money. Look at the one trillion dollars for the military budget! Tax dollars for Goldman Sachs! No bid contracts! Oil prices to the moon and back! Blank check Israel. Now, these filthy robber barons want to make sure the interest on the national debt will never be paid off and they are setting the stage for global taxes (carbon tax) to be paid to them!

The criminals inside the Beltway do not think there will be repercussions or a blow back.

When asked if the American people would ever revolt Brzezinski said "What do the people do? You can beat them. You can starve them, and do they turn and revolt? No, they turn and eat their dead." This Polish joke is not funny.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Wondering what 'villages like this' refer to?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join