It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn beck says one world currency is coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

Mecheng,
that's about the sum of it. That's the typical response we get. Glenn Beck, despite what some might think, has been trying to warn people about this crap for quite some time. "Oh, but he's just a fool." RRRRRIIIIGHT.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yeah... its funny (not really) that when Ron Paul was running, I tried to persuade everyone I knew to just take 15 minutes and visit his website & read about his views on the economy, the war, etc... they all just laughed and said he's a nut job... and "don't tell me you wear a tin foil hat too" kind of crap.

Now look who the "experts", who previously wouldn't give the time of friggin day (like Hannity - you ass!), are going to for expert opinions... and whose opinions they suddenly match up with... Uncle Ron.
Too late now jackasses.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I will bet Glenn Beck's medically tortured butt that he is getting his information from Hal Turner. Just sayin'. Associations are all the rage theses days. Sean Hannity thinks Hal Turner is a gentleman and scholar.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by Universal Light

Which of the two candidates would be considered new? _ which one keeps talking about change?_ why do we keep looking for an easy way out?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I wouldn't be surprised by that in the least. Sadly, it does not matter as the fact is that this is being slowly adopted into the MSM one way or another. We're being preped. I wouldn't trust anyone they put up for the public to listen to. Hannity.....that guy absoultely kills me.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Source

Robert Mundell, “the father of the euro,” and one of the world’s most respected economists, also views crisis as the starting point for change. In a May, 2007 lecture, Mundell related, “International monetary reform usual becomes possible only in response to a felt need and the threat of a global crisis.”

This Nobel Prize winner also pointed his finger to the possible trigger event, saying that the “global crisis would have to involve the dollar,” and that a world currency should be viewed as “a contingency” to a global dollar disaster.

With a similar crisis in mind, Benn Steil offers what appears to be an altruistic solution. In order to avert the crisis, all that nations need to do is relinquish sovereignty before the problem become insurmountable.

I found this very interesting, it looks like it may have been written last year. I found several other indications that 'they' are pushing for global currency by 2025. Where did you say that village was?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Here is the link to Robert Mundell's page. What do they say? The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

www.robertmundell.net...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by badmedia

Not when everyone stops using it and just shares the work and moves on from there with technology. Thats only one mindset. I've been planning on establishing a native village for some time, and with some technology. So my mind isn't in that one. The solution is starting to be shared. This is the first step. So we're going to have to disagree on that.

Edit to add: villages like this are already popping up around the globe, and many more are being worked on.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by mystiq]

And you can do that with a free market. You can do these communities and such, and have the things you want. And if it is successful, then people will want to do it. You won't need to force it on people.

I have no problem with what individual people want to do. It's when you want others to be forced into it that it becomes a problem.

But all I ever hear are things about "global" solutions. And it's being pushed as a government that everyone has to follow. No thanks.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hurm,Beck,Savage and the third stooge Bill O'riely have been making ant-NWO satements this past week I'm not buying them as suddenly waking up they are trying to maintain a sate of panic in order to be able to ID those are opposed to the Golbalist agenda.I promise all of you that if a world wide revolution broke out these guys wolud be screaming bloody murder and calling us "nuts" anarchists" and "traitors."

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
OK I should have called myself WINDBAG instead of my alias I have lol! Another lengthy assessment but this time I am silencing my deep assessment and will contribute when I figure out how to reduce my typing.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I wouldn''t put a whole lot of stock in anything Glenn Beck says. I am a regular listener to his show. He is thought provoking and entertaining. At times he is hilarious. But he is also a doomsday prophet and has established his niche as such. Don't get me wrong, I love Glenn Beck's show. I would just take anything he says with a grain of salt. Maybe even two grains. Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
A one world currency would not work well, and the PTB know it. The problem is that different economic climates in different areas require different monetary policies. We already have problems here in the U.S., where states like California have vastly different standards of living than those of smaller states because the dollar has to be managed as a one-size-fits-all currency. The Euro causes similar situations.

The solution is to for monetary policies to be implemented more locally, with free exchange of local currencies.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

I think there will be two world currencies. Each country keeps it's own or forms EU / USA like charters and subsequent currencies for internal organized trade and one of the two for 'economic union' trades, maybe free flowing international trade. In order to partake of the international currency you must register / record your nature of business etc.

I don't see a 1 world currency in physical form, maybe in kind, but not in physical form and that would be a philosophical idealistic currency of some sort. Impossible to implement. There is genuine hate and genuine love between various countries. Just not possible. Though I could be wrong but my gut leans in this direction.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Maybe that's the hold up.
Maybe the market keeps going down because the Federal Reserve has not yet printed the Ameros in volume.
Maybe banks don't have them yet.
Maybe it's time to start changing our currency.
Maybe it's time I get my concealed handgun license.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Reply to post by Universal Light

I dont understand why we keep playing into the hands of obama_especially after he already claims to be a citizen of the world

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

What's wrong with being a world citizen?? I am a citizen, I live in this world. I give global welfare and peace priority above my self or national interest.

That is not the problem. The problem is what your intent is with any structure you create.
Your intent can be self gain.
Or the best for all.

I choose the latter evn if it is a complex matter to decide what that entails.
Nobody says it is easy, but we need to grow.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
As long as "We the People" value and break our backs for a mere, useless piece of paper, THEY will always be in control.

It still baffles me how the world and modern society will cease to exist because of a piece of PAPER. This earth still has the resources/people to make and accomplish everything we have built and designed to this day, even if there was never a single piece of money made.

The world wouldn't cease to exist but this system would. We would of found a different system, controlled bhy the middle class who break their backs to provide and bring into existence, the supplies and resources that truly are of value to survival.

This money system is honestly useles. When the world is ending, will you be looking for $100 dollar bills (actually some clueless moron will be)? No, you'll be looking for food and shelter, trying to survive.

Instead of fantasizing and talking, everyone needs to stop paying taxes and handing money over to these useless pieces of *snip* (snipped it for you ,mods).Only problem is everone is talk. Nobody is willing to pay the consequences or do a little time.

If you truly want to fight for =what you say you believe in,you may actaually at one point have to give something you value, including your LIFE.Stop paying taxes and after the world collapses we rebuild.

It's not gonna happen like everyone dreams about.While still living your comfy luxurios, spoiled lives, a superhero will fly in and change everything for the better. The only way things unfortunately change is by force and acts of war. This is how its been since the end of time.

Either you DO or you DON"T, its as simple as that.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by 19DCW71]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

You clearly do not know Glenn Beck well. He has had people on his radio program for years talking about conspiracies such as the Amero. And he doesn't treat them like nutjobs as the MSM has always done. He has had guests on regularly regarding conspiracy theories. Compared to others in the MSM, he is on our side. Although he may not personally buy into all the crap that a lot of us do, he at least gives it fair play.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

6 months ago, Glenn Beck had the former US Comptroller David Walker on
his show. After hearing how the Gov't has 3 sets of books, and the crap thier hiding form us....that day triggered something in me to search for the truth. I ended up here, Project Camelot, and others.

He is one of the few and I believe from his heart, is speaking the truth of what he knows.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Now more than ever we need an event to rally us all:

blogs.abcnews.com...

[edit on 9-10-2008 by pluckynoonez]

I think pluckynoonez likes to read Jake Tapper Blogs!

As well as watch Stephen James Doocy on Fox.

What will they call this world currency...the WEURDU...World Economic United Republic of Democratic Union......currency?!?!

I feel a sharp boot on my Orwellian head.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Would a 1 world currency really be that bad???

My answer: It all depends on how the wealthy and the governments they own use it or abuse it!!!

But I would like to read some opinions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join