It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn beck says one world currency is coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I never thought I would see the day when that made it to mainstream news. Things are not looking good. It's coming.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
While they scheme this ugly dream, I'll be working on a no world money resource economy behind the scenes. But Harper had better think twice before he opens his mouth in endorsement.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
As I just posted in another thread, It's not hard to see that a 'Solution' may be on the way soon.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is just a conditioning of the American people. We on this site have suspected or even know about this for quite some time. Its an inoculation against the total audacity of proposing a global currency or the Amero. People need to wake the *snip* up and realize we are being hijacked in slow-motion.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by maria_stardust]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
As I just posted in another thread, It's not hard to see that a 'Solution' may be on the way soon.

Great point. Create a problem which you already have a solution for.

Great job leaders!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSecretSquirrel
This is just a conditioning of the American people. We on this site have suspected or even know about this for quite some time. Its an inoculation against the total audacity of proposing a global currency or the Amero. People need to wake the *snip* up and realize we are being hijacked in slow-motion.

This is my sentiment exactly. I feel like Glenn beck has been someone who has played a role in this slow motion innoculation for his duration in the MSM.

Mod Edit: Remove profanity from quote.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
While they scheme this ugly dream, I'll be working on a no world money resource economy behind the scenes. But Harper had better think twice before he opens his mouth in endorsement.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. RESOURCES = MONEY.

If I have 10 chickens and you have 1 cow, and we want to trade, then those resources have value. It is no different than if that cow costs $10, and each chicken costs $1.

The reason the fed and bankers are bad is not because of money. It's because they are able to print up money that is not backed by anything of value(resources), and in the process STEAL the money/resources/value.

Get rid of fractional reserve banking, and take away the power to control money from the fed and things will get better.

Your resource based system is a lie.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

Problem-Reaction-Solution undoubtedly. Unfortuantely, we haven't begun to experience reaction to the slightest degree.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yes, a new world currency is coming.

I heard today they were talking about some new world central banks which will introduce a new currency to the world.

If you notice they are coordinating interest rates cuts and more meetings will lead to a world central bank or a worldwide federal reserve.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
WTF??? OVER!

This is all happening too fast. It is gaining momentum by the day. I am afraid I will wake up tomorrow with shakles around my ankles and be breaking big rocks into small rocks the day after that. I want off this ride.
I am getting sick. Are you serious??I mean this is all being talked about out in the open like it's no big deal now. It is just a natural cure for what
ails ya. "global currency" "New World Order" "One world government" Sure, of course, what was I thinking all along? Thats the answer.

Is anyone going to do anything about this? Is anyone going to kick this thing off? Who is going to start the revolution? Who is going to be the next american idol? Inquiring minds want to know. Did you see dancing with the stars the other night? WTF???

Our country is DEAD!!! It's over Johnny, OVER!!!
Nothing is over, NOTHING!!!! You can't just turn it off.

Awww *snip* I am rambling again, Time for another pint.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Not when everyone stops using it and just shares the work and moves on from there with technology. Thats only one mindset. I've been planning on establishing a native village for some time, and with some technology. So my mind isn't in that one. The solution is starting to be shared. This is the first step. So we're going to have to disagree on that.

Edit to add: villages like this are already popping up around the globe, and many more are being worked on.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is just another tin foil hatter... just like Ron Paul... and that Alex Jones guy.
None of those tin foil hat wearers know what they are talking about! So don't listen to them!
Bush & Paulson know what they're talking about... Obama or McCain will get us through this mess... they just need more time... and more money.
So quit listening to the guys with the tin foil hats on... they're nuts and don't know what they are talking about.
But Bush and Paulson do... they don't wear tin foil hats... neither do Obama or McCain.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by mecheng]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by Universal Light

I dont understand why we keep playing into the hands of obama_especially after he already claims to be a citizen of the world

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i've been saying this for a while, in europe we have most countries using the euro, even though its not official here in the UK i see it coming soon possibly being pushed through as a solution to whats happening at the moment. once america moves to the amero its only then a matter of time till they are merged. a global currency will pave the way to an official global government, although we will already be governed by a behind the scenes government.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Glenn Beck is just another tin foil hatter... just like Ron Paul... and that Alex Jones guy.
None of those tin foil hat wearers know what they are talking about! So don't listen to them!
Bush & Paulson know what they're talking about... Obama or McCain will get us through this mess... they just need more time... and more money.
So quit listening to the guys with the tin foil hats on... they're nuts and don't know what they are talking about.
But Bush and Paulson do... they don't wear tin foil hats... neither do Obama or McCain.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by mecheng]

Kinda funny how the people who dont wear tin foil hats are the people that got us in this mess. They keep saying it will be all ok. Dont worry. Everything is fine. Even though we created this F-ing mess we can fix it, you only have to give up economic and political freedom. Further we slide into the darkness.

Maybe we should start listening to the tin foil hat people. Just a thought.

It's not paranoia if they're really after you.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Edit to add: villages like this are already popping up around the globe, and many more are being worked on.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by mystiq]

I believe this is going to be the way things change shape. The planet needs to reestablish community and a collective consciousness. It would be a wonderful way to exist in villages such as these you speak of.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Well I'm not sure who "we" is but if it's his supporters, it's only because of a lesser of two evils scenario. Soon enough though, people won't care who is spouting what, they will take any fix possible to return to their "life". I don't mean that rudely, people just have a misled perception of what life is.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

This has been the most acceptable theory to me for quite a while now but I'm wondering if they're skipping the steps of these unions and heading straight to a one world currency. There has been so much talk about it recently....it would hasten their timeline of events greatly and not even many CT's would be expecting it.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Now more than ever we need an event to rally us all:

blogs.abcnews.com...

[edit on 9-10-2008 by pluckynoonez]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join