It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ignorant design (the actual ID)

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Did you ever think that this everything is a down grade from something original?

Did you ever think the down grade from the original is like a copyright work gotten 'build down' instead of gotten 'build on'?

This design reveals it is purposely put ignorant because none that are it have knowledge concerning it in entirly. The stuff you think you know is only made up by you in what you say it is, which reveals you know not what in all and who in all this was, is not, or yet is.

Perhaps the way for starting knowing is understanding the meaning and purpose and reason concerning ignorance itself. This isnt intelligent design it is an intelligent, ingnorant design, where the ignorance could be for a reason. The reason, purpose, and meaning could even be mentally put null and void so that you with the mental mind come aware dont know jack skippy what this was, is not, or yet is for the period man being alive here may last with this very ignorant state.


So represent your actual ID proudly.


Side note:

In a paradox, a single man may know more than the rest, if not everything, while here. In a paradox, some ones else are in a different place where everything they already have known. In a paradox, when we pass over into another place from here, we will then have everything past known and maybe have everything then present in another place already known.




posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well, there is actually a theory that every bit of information that we collect is information that we already inherently know. For example, you read an informative book and learn a lot. Some would argue that you reall didn't "learn" anything. Your subconscious mind projected the information outwardly so that you could absorb it consciously.

Obviously, such a system would mean that we already know that which we don't know.
I know, it sounds weird. However, it gives you reason to pause and think.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]



posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth
 


You know, as weird as that does sound, it totally makes sense, at least to me. I heard somewhere that even though we truly use 10% of our brain, the other 90% is making that 10% work...or something along those lines at least. But what if that other 90% that we don't technically use is storing information within, perfectly organized and perfectly explained, just waiting for us to go out and find it on our own so that it can be presented properly allowing our time and our selves to advance on our own time and our own effort. We already know everything, we just need to find it



posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Screamo, true. Actually, some of the ancient philosophers, can't think of which ones, believed in the theory that I just presented. The theory has a name but I can't think of it either.


Anyway, to me at least, it's an interesting concept.



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by screamo
 


The whole "we only use X% of our brain" thing is complete rubbish, btw.

We have observed the effects of learning on the brain in labs, and we truly do learn. No subconscious knowledge projection or any other pseudomystical nonsense - just straight, old fashioned learning.



posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus
 


ever think time is not moving forward but backward? - and that at the beginning of all was actually the end and once we get to the end it will actually be the beginning? ...

weird topic all together-none of it can be supported



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join