It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy art of Mark Lombardi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I tried a search for this subject to try and make sure that i was not repeating a thread that already existed, having found none i thought i would post about this artist. If for some reason there already is a thread about Lombardi then could a moderator please take this down

Mark Lombardi (1949-2000) was an artist who created schematic like paintings detailing all kinds of conspiracies
national and worldwide. One of his more famous works, George W. Bush, Harken energy and Jackson Stephens diagrams the relationships between many a politician, energy corporation and the Bin Laden family.

One of the stranger aspects of Lombardi is the fact that he commited suicide just as his art stock was rising, suspicious huh? I wondered if anybody else has seen his work and what did you think?

"I am pillaging the corporate vocabulary of diagrams and charts�rearranging information in a visual format that's interesting to me and mapping the political and social terrain in which I live," Mark Lombardi.

Lombardi.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by Disastro]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is a really interesting subject. NPR did a segment on Mark Lombardi recently:

www.npr.org...

new topics

join