It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/9/08 - FSME Denninger Special Report - IT'S HERE!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

Yep, I read through that this evening. Good article. I find it funny that we do this. Try to comprehend why the world is about to go haywire. Like going through the equations that define gravity and collision while free falling. Humans... We always want to know. Well some of us do anyway...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wow. This was a few posts on page one, I read the linked material, sent scathing emails with demands, and he it is, page four (or maybe I'm bumped to five as I type...)!

If I had a phone, I would call, and writing a letter seems a bit moot. So email it was.

Ah, things are going to get ugly, and we must wonder what the ones behind the ones who are failing and freezing plan to do with our carcass.

I just hope I get to see my Buddha - my five-year-old daughter - whom I sent 3000 miles away to live with my sister when my 401K money ran out a year ago, having spent it while looking for work after being laid off.

I better watch out, or I will soon be in tears.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Moody's is reviewing Morgan Stanley for a downgrade in credit rating - breaking on CNBC.

NOT a good sign!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I work at a small town restaurant and all our food is purchased on credit.If what this guy says is true,that little restaurant may be closing.

I hope not,because jobs are very scarce nowadays.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This might be something that can't be stopped now. I think the president needs to go on televisiin and state the government is giving every person in America who needs it a 10k loan at very low interest, to be spent as needed, with the first payment deferred for at least a year. He could then say, "go shopping".

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Great post!

I just heard this live on Bloomberg TV from the reporter in Japan "I see smoke comming out of the reactor, mabye we won't be here tommorow" Then he laughed...

Indonesia just suspended trading!

I smell a yellow snowball.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I just hope I get to see my Buddha - my five-year-old daughter - whom I sent 3000 miles away to live with my sister when my 401K money ran out a year ago, having spent it while looking for work after being laid off.

Omgosh - MAJOR HUGS FOR YOU!

Are things okay where you sent her? (As if
)

I fear by Monday it just might be time to start the Global Meltdown "My Story" thread, to see where we all stand. It's hit too many already.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The Hong Kong Hang Seng index down 1225ponts. That is 7.9% at opening!

money.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I honestly don't think 10k is even enough at this point. But the trillions lost already in the past two weeks would have been better spent if it went directly to the people. such a shame.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

How are you doing customers-wise? I also work in a restaurant and our business has fallen to near-zero.

I am not kidding you when I say we had 3 tables for lunch and 2 tables for dinner on Monday. It was about the same on Tuesday, picked up a little bit on Wed, and from what I'm hearing from my hubby no better today.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
CNBC has their A-List talent live, even at this late hour tonight. It's happened a few times lately, but still notable. When Bear Sterns happened they only switched to the CNBC world feed.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iggster

So much for all that talk about asia saving our occidental a$$es ! How come experts who are repeatedly wrong still remain experts ?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
it will teach the world not to take money for granted and that it is not everything

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just in case anyone that hasn't heard of the guys over at fedupusa.org, and the market ticker forums...these guys called this right from the beginning and put out the best videos I've found on what the problem is and most importantly..how to fix it. This, I believe, was one of their first videos..a very good watch:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I sure am glad I spent all my savings long ago when it had some value.

(Just trying to ease the tension, although it's true)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
DOW futures are now down 247 points
. I am starting to feel a lil anxious about tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

Yeah, I just closed on a 75k lot Friday for 14k instead of holding onto it for this to blow over and I consider myself lucky to have the cash. I even cashed out all our retirement saving in March when I saw this coming. I considered that late.

Well the deduction on the land loss will help defray the penalty on the retirement cash out. This is just pathetic.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

Wow,should I feel flattered because Wells Fargo has solicited loans for my business for years,incl.this past week! I can tell you I was flored they did;but then again the credit card offers haven't slowed down in my mail box either.Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
reply to post by TH3ON3

I honestly don't think 10k is even enough at this point. But the trillions lost already in the past two weeks would have been better spent if it went directly to the people. such a shame.

sorry for not knowing but i wanted to know when you say trillions have been lost. where have these trillions gone?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Omgosh - MAJOR HUGS FOR YOU!

Are things okay where you sent her? (As if
)

I fear by Monday it just might be time to start the Global Meltdown "My Story" thread, to see where we all stand. It's hit too many already.

I would rather she not be in a major city - but she's in San Diego, very near downtown. If she were here with me in the boonies of midstate NY, food would be much easier to get - it's growing all around us here.

I just worry that if things get REALLY bad, and the NWO takes it's evil pleasure on us... That I will never see her again.

Thanks for the hugs, and hopefully there'll be electricity to run the Internet Monday.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join