It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Racist E-Mails and Court Documentation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here's a link to court documents and the e-mails of some secret service agents. Warning: Graphic image.
Some are about Rev. Jesse Jackson...
There's a naked pic somewhere in there to.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm Probley going to hell for this one but I could not help but bust out laughing at page 12 lol.

yeah, I'm from the south so that stuff is still funny

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yea some of them were pretty funny i have to say...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

Thanks for the post - I was not aware of this story. It is astonishing in todays world that this still occurs with the frequency it does. It is not surprising that there are racists, but the people who are going to be gaurding the first black president? Makes one wonder. The USA has completely fallen apart. Pathetic.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think having this case in court this is a waste of tax-payer money ... and nobody can afford to be wasting money these days!

I'm sure almost everyone who owns a computer has a handful of old e-mails on their computer that aren't exactly politically correct. More importantly, just because a joke is made about a race it doesn't make someone a racist just because they read it or even laugh about it.

Secret Service Agents are human and considering how stressful their jobs are, I think they deserve to have a laugh. As long as they are doing their jobs and protecting the person they are paid to protect, what they find humorous is their business.

Just my two cents.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Jemison, any emails as described are racist and wrong. It does not take a genious to figure this out. This is the secret service; they are above institutional racisim. Why send such emails? Repeatedly? And after being told you were under federal investigation? Must have been pretty fuc*ing funny, eh? Geeze, if nothing, these dudes are MORONS and DESERVE to LOSE theri JOBS! YOU would, Jemison.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The one about Tonto "Bubba" Goldstein was pretty good.

What about that last page? Who is Uncle Bobby? Interesting that they want to keep those thoughts about Corsicans and the Warren Commission private.

top topics

join