It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The collapse of the U.S. economy was a planned event to enslave the poor and middle class

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I believe that this event has been in the planning for some time. I think by sucking all the finances of the poor and middle class, and also by keeping a level of fear over the population they have total control of the "free people". The people who are in forclousure or who are going bankrupt will become direct property of the government (slaves). They will be forced to join the military or some level of government to pay back their debt. This has also caused the collapse of the worlds economies and by that will bring any nation that could rival the U.S. to it's knees.Things don't just happen out of thin air-they happen for a reason. Man-made events like this economic situation can be controlled or prevented. Check out this link

www.uaff.us...

This was predicted and is right on cue. I would speculate thast the rest of the events outlined in this story are going to happen as well. I think the worst is yet to come!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

Starred and flagged good post and yes I believe you are correct.

David Icke predicted this very financial senerio would take place to manipulate people into accepting a "One World Government".

He who owns the banks owns the people.

The middle class were kept busy working 50 hour weeks, manipulated and brain washed by the corporate media and our electiorial system has been tampered with all leading up to the grand and glorious NWO.

Welcome to 1984.

I am not a happy camper right now, just got my review and while my company has been buying out at least one company a month for the last two years, I did not get a raise. Got a so so review along with a double work load, but no raise this year.

I wonder if our CEO gave himself a raise?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have read these ideas before.If martial law is inacted,and our gov.officals are spirited away to safe houses.Who will be ordering the watchdogs?Who will be forcing american citizens into these camps?
300 million people with a pocket full of rocks could deter a well armed force.The only way the people could be taken is by making them complacint,either thru drugs or epidemic

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The thing to keep in mind is all these CEO's who own banks and "think" they own the people, might want to consider that some of us can survive without their money and banking system, and do so for a good long time.

They can "think" all they want. But their liquity is just as vulnerable to the sledge hammer of economic collapse as is everyone elses.

They just have alot more for the sledge hammer to mash.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
I have read these ideas before.If martial law is inacted,and our gov.officals are spirited away to safe houses.Who will be ordering the watchdogs?Who will be forcing american citizens into these camps?
300 million people with a pocket full of rocks could deter a well armed force.The only way the people could be taken is by making them complacint,either thru drugs or epidemic

They won't take everyone right away. They will come to those who are now in debt to the government due to this bail out and tell them to comply or be jailed, so they will start to build their army. The miltary and local and state and federal police services will be combined and co-ordinated into a large para-miltary force. They will be controlled by the administration systems already in place in those levels of government. The Norad centers in the U.S will be directing these forces-with their directions coming from the pentagon. All will be watched from space via spy sattellites, and any dissention on a larger scale-states or areas who try to break away from the republic of the united states will be nuked..........that's how they will controll the masses in a nutshell

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
ummmmmmmm we are all enslaved, and have been for about 3-400 years.

there is no independence in america, just an illusion of it. money is they key to the illusion, and considering banks are going bankrupt, it just means that they are preparing to really f everyone over.

I don't think that there will be any enslavement per say, but I do think that we are heading towards a depression at 180 miles per hour.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
The thing to keep in mind is all these CEO's who own banks and "think" they own the people, might want to consider that some of us can survive without their money and banking system, and do so for a good long time.

They can "think" all they want. But their liquity is just as vulnerable to the sledge hammer of economic collapse as is everyone elses.

They just have alot more for the sledge hammer to mash.

Cheers!!!!

You will need food and water-when you do they will have you. You will need electricity or some form of energy to heat your home unless you live totally off grid, and then they will have you again. If you live in an urban area you are screwed. Civil unrest and lack of food and supplies will turn those areas into war zones.......

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I totally agree.
Also check out my post about the federal reserve flooding the country with billions of newly printed money to destablize the government of the US. This is exactly what was down by the nazis some years back.
Search "muundoggie" and you'll see the article.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This has indeed being planned for years This is why GWB was installed in the Oval Office,guys his family and their neo-facist backers have been working and dreaming of this moment since perhaps the end of WWII I wolud say it goes back further then that,WWI.But they did not account for the advent of the web or the emgerence of the alternative media and sites like these the fight will continue dispite their best efforts to slience disenters.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

right on! It's also interesting to note that around the world, this disruption or 666 or apocalypse so-to-speak has beening going on CONTINUALLY locally & globally for thousands of years ... it's a moment of recognition of consciousness we go in and out of ... on a small scale with an individual murder or abuse -- or a large scale w/genocide and war, ALL ACROSS THE PLANET.

It's relativity if the evil falls on us or someone we know, or on someone in Dafur or Indonesia or China or in any socio-economic ghetto or 'third-world' country. Or here 'at home'.

Again, I think our most effective and direct weapon is the redistribution of wealth equally. That is the ONLY thing capitalism (concentration of wealth) fears.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The most well-armed military is no match for an angry have-not with a crowbar at midnight. That goes for economic blackmail as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What a stupid thread... If the market fails, the rich are poor as well.. I guess they could give they cash to their armies so they could wipe their butts right? The rich are rich because of you and me, nothing else. That's why they are trying to bail themselves out, the more people who pull their money out of the system, the poorer the rich are...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that just maybe this may be the opportunity for those in the poor to middle-class to buy into the stock market while it's low and as the economy rights itself, those new investors might have the chance to make some money?
No, nobody mentions the optimistic view.
It's got to be doom and gloom for ATSers.

C'mon. Drag yourselves up and find a bright side to work with. Your negativity and pessimism is un-becoming. And breeding.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Why would we want to keep this utterly broken system? That's absolutely ridiculous

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Do you have another one in your pocket I can use?

Just wondering. You sound pretty panicky.

Are ya freakin' out?

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I find it ironic how this country was founded.
A group of white slave owning men come here and make up some papers stating all men are created equal.. All but 'n-word's and women!!
Pardon my french but its the truth!
You have this group of white slave owners working out a plan how to enslave not just brown people, and the likes but how to enslave those without the money.

So now we are part of a country that enslaves those without the money to buy freedom!
ITs always been about money, and not so much about race.
Race was just thrown in their to make it seem worse.

When I like my brown brothers, is just as much of a slave as the next guy.
The difference is, we slaves cloth and house ourselfs, we even feed ourself, but we are slaves none the less..

And please dont be mad that I used the N word.. I think it will describe what Im saying much better and get you angry at what I say.
Anger is good in some points.. If you dont get mad, they will keep walking on you!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
LOL sure buy stock when it's on the cheap but when it collapses hard to cash in stock thats not worth anything,best you could hope for is someone doing the same drive price up cash out and run,think you'll be better off going to Vegas and putting your fortune on the roulette table

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

This is exactly what I was thinking, so I made a post. I think it has come to a logical conclusion and should help this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
What a stupid thread... If the market fails, the rich are poor as well.. I guess they could give they cash to their armies so they could wipe their butts right? The rich are rich because of you and me, nothing else. That's why they are trying to bail themselves out, the more people who pull their money out of the system, the poorer the rich are...

Why is this so stupid??? and remember you are in the Conspiracy theories page!! This is all about conspirqacy theories OK?? So I posted one- If you don't like it, go the real facts page of this website!!!

new topics

top topics

join