It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global leaders rush to create a global Fascist Economic system!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This planned financial crisis spread to the global markets just as soon as the American bailout plan was signed into law by President Bush. You see, the planned economy of the New World Order is a rigid, severely regulated economy known as Fascism.

To establish a Fascist system, the old Capitalistic system must be destroyed, overthrown by violence if necessary. As a matter of fact, our existing Capitalist Economy could only be killed by extreme financial violence because it has operated efficiently for so many decades and has enriched so many people.

When you consider the inherent insanity over the past five years in the financial markets -- loans in the hundreds of billions of dollars which these seasoned, experienced lenders knew were going to default -- you can only stand back amazed at the obviously deliberate plan which was being carried out.

Then, the French President dropped the bomb:

" 'We want a new world to come out of this', Sarkozy said."

Indeed, a financial New World Order will come out of this deliberately created crisis, so the favored Fascist Economy can be born. We thank Mr. Sarkozy for making this fact abundantly clear.

What is the Illuminati Plan on creating global crisis so large and so threatening that only a global government could solve them?

"... the secret societies were planning as far back as 1917 to invent an artificial threat ... in order to bring humanity together in a one-world government which they call the New World Order" - Behold a Pale horse pg 27

One of the major prophecies which has not been fulfilled is the creation of the 10 super nations of Daniel 7:7-8 and Revelation 17:13-17.

Let us review this Biblical prophecy and then the Illuminati Plan will parallels it.

Prophecy: "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast [the Roman empire]--terrible, powerful and dreadful, and exceedingly strong. And it had great iron teeth; it devoured and crushed and trampled what was left with its feet. And it was different from all the beasts that came before it, and it had ten horns, symbolizing ten kings." (Daniel 7:7-8; Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary)

Illuminati Plan:

10 SPHERES OF INFLUENCE -- NATIONAL REORGANIZATION

North America
Western Europe
Japan
Australia, South Africa, and the rest of the market-economy of the developed world.
Eastern Europe, including Russia
Latin America
North Africa and the Middle East
Tropical Africa
South and Southeast Asia
China

Please note that this prophecy is foretold in Daniel 7:7-8 to occur before Antichrist comes to the world scene; therefore, this Illuminati Plan will have to be completed BEFORE the World War III begins.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I might be wrong on this, but I thought the ten countries would come out of the European Common Market. That would call for a "reconstruction" of the Holy Roman Empire.
I see where you are coming from. However, common interpretation seems to refer to Rome.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yeah i'm not sure if the plan is to create these 10 super regions, or if the scripture is referring to the 10 nation alliance that makes up the Western European Union as this site believes.

join