It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yemen seizes 'Israel-linked' cell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yemen seizes 'Israel-linked' cell

news.bbc.co.uk

Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh has said the security forces have arrested a group of alleged Islamist militants linked to Israeli intelligence.

Mr Saleh did not say what evidence had been found to show the group's links with Israel, a regional enemy of Yemen.

"To believe that Israel would create Islamist cells in Yemen is really far-fetched. This is yet another victory for the proponents of conspiracy theories," Igal Palmor said in remarks reported by AFP.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Israel is denying this. Of course they are denying it.

This little smoking gun proves the Mossad agents are pretending to be Islamic terrorists, and actually being terrorists themselves.

I CAN'T SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH!!!!

These are black ops that have been brought to light.

We know they have done this in other places too. 9/11 is a screaming example.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
why are the "views" gone, there used to be a box that showed how many people had looked at your article. Now it's gone.

I know another member that posted this same story on here earlier. Captianinsanox posted it and it got deleted.

I know people are looking at this article, unless it is hidden from view.

Mods what is going on?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ok it showing up now it looks like.

Disregard, I see it now.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Let's not forget when Mossad got busted setting up "fake" Al-CIA-Duh groups in Palestine.
Israel is truly a global partner in the tyranny of the world through fear and murder. It's just unfortunate the Israeli people allow their government to essentially perpetrate the same crimes as the Nazi regime... It's unfortunate Americans allow it also. As downtown's sig says, Welcome to the Fourth Reich.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436
It's not even new.

In the early 70s there was a "communist agitator" group meeting at The Outpost Inn in Melbourne, Australia. The "Russian communist" guy running it used to make regular trips to Israel and always came back with more funds than they knew what to do with.

Their job was to join anti-Vietnam war marches and use violence to make the marchers look bad, and to join labour unions and make exhorbitant demands to make the unions looks bad.

More recently in Vermont South, Melbourne, a group began which was said to have been started by one of Saddam's sons which was planning a little 9/11 for Melbourne. It also received its funding from Israel.

new topics

top topics

join