It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law: Sooner then expected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video is pretty old and has probably been posted before but it is saying that George Bush can have anyone as his enemy without proof, even innocent people for no reason and is able to kill or torture them and the law has been passed.

They are preparing for Martial Law slowly. Americans need to wake up and look at whats going on around them. US Government is doing everything slowly so the people would not notice, then one day they will just bring everything out. We must unite and revolt. They've got everything so planned out that there probably isn't any way to stop it. I know some of you are just like me and want to say this out loud. Dumb Americans are too damn busy with work and caring about their family's that they won't even bother to believe. I honestly think they are just too damn hardheaded and depend on the government too much. Those who are with me with this, Tell everyone you know and make them believe, by all means necessary. This is our last chance to end the madness before its too late. I think by the beginning of 2009 is when they will declare martial law.

If they try to pass a law about taking away our guns. Say NO! and revolt.

We have no freedom right now. They have already taken it.

We are already slaves as we work to live. We work to pay taxes and they gain profit off our work. If we don't work we have no place to live and they will take everything.

Watch the "The Zeitgeist" and "The Zeitgeist Addendum" It will change your perspective on lots of important things that every American should be worried about and not worried about being slaves and working for their families to live.

That is all. Thank you all for reading this.

Please pass it on.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've seen the documentaries, but I suppose it doesn't apply to me as much as I am in the UK. Though I also suppose that it will affect me at some point...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Harrisboy42

Have you seen Zeitgeist Addendum? If so then yes you will see that it will eventually effect. It shows how US controls the Leaders in most countries and if they don't like a leader they will either bribe him to listen to their plans or assassinate them.

join