It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are chain craters evidence of recent war in our solar system

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyHarry

I did think about that, but if you think of how far apart the centers are, then it could make a little sense. It is perplexing though, but no one will ever actually know until we witness something to that effect...I don't care how far we believe physics to be.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Someone mentioned daisy crater chain, how about daisy cutter. A huge daisy cutter the size of a house would leave only a pile of rubble similar to the two towers remains.

“One leading hypothesis holds that the beads were once-molten rock that froze in mid-air after an impact or a volcanic eruption.”
Unusual Spherules on Mars

“made of iron and rock but dubbed blueberries, were found embedded”
A Berry Bowl of Martian Spherules

The beads from a daisy cutter rip through metal, mortar, flesh and leaves a terrible flattened area.
I apologize to the military ones that this would bring back bad memories
and places their minds don’t want to go.

The razorbacks are identical to a crumbling structure like what beachcombers see all the time.

Oh by the way, is that water?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

Who are you trying to convince?

Who are you talking too is the question...? He never used anything you offered up in your posts...attention to detail champ.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Well I guess I'm trying to convince everybody, why else would I be here?
Certainly not here for the friendly charm!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

LOL...His posts were right under mine and I thought he was referring to me, but I was trying to remain friendly about it...sorry it was taken the wrong. But I was serious though in there "could" be logical explanations, but no one will ever know. I find the alien weapon theory just as plausable as the skipping debris

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

I get confused at times myself...

It's easy when you're in the heat of debate -

And yes, the idea of weaponry is plausible, but until the heavy-weights chime in, or we get an official explanation...scratch that last one...until the heavy-weights chime in, we are at the mercy of one another.

But that itself is a good thing...

grammar edit!

[edit on 10/10/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Who might these be, I'm new here, heavy-weights.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by susp3kt

It had twenty fragments hit sequentially in a line.

Not as close together as the picture(s) shown and definitely not in a linear line....watch what you posted again.

The comets approached Jupiter in a sequential line, but struck the planet in several different areas.

That was just as artists depiction of what happened. I know there is actual footage out there. I mean even if the impacts on Jupiter weren't exactly aligned on a perfect access, as some of these other pics show, it still can explain them in a way.

edit: To add more..

Just a thought, maybe the gravity of certain solar objects that show signs of impact, ie. Mars & the Moon, has an effect on how and in what certain way they hit the body. I dunno.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Most of the crater chains are not created by impacts. If you compare them to impact craters you'll see that they have neither a raised rim, nor the characteristic central peak. The theory is that these chains, as well as other elongated depressions, were created by collapsing underground lava tubes or subsidence along fault lines.
Source
Source

Try this site for lunar images:apollo.sese.asu.edu... There are much higher quality images available than what you have used.

There are also chains that are the result of fragemented cometary and asteroidal impacts.

But then, maybe ginourmous lasers could have done it.

Edit because what I first wrote sounded terrible. Didn't change the meaning though.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah OK, nice pictures but they are not crater chains!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

Looks almost like an extremely accurate version of carpet bombing. I have no idea as to what could cause this naturally! Although, I believe that the probability of this happening naturally is unnaturally high

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

Looks almost like an extremely accurate version of carpet bombing. I have no idea as to what could cause this naturally! Although, I believe that the probability of this happening naturally is unnaturally high!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Originally posted by Bazil
reply to post by N. Tesla

They where not shooting at the moon but rather something on the moon!

Yeah, they missed. It's all on the dark side of the moon!

We all know why the moon has tons of craters, if we passed elementary school. But the earth is a target in the shooting gallery too as you can see in this link.

As the article says, it's our plate tectonics are responsible for the disappearance of those here on earth.

I just love the very, very tight confined mass of indicators in the 'Nordic' region, think there was maybe a 'nordic' base there?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I would say that it points to the electrical theory of our universe being correct. I believe they call it "electrical milling" (but don't quote me on that.)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
And the craters on the moon are the problems ?
Didn`t any of you notice that we have only seen half on the moon, that it is the exact size for a full solar eclipse ?

If the was a base there why was it built in a line not a 2D structure (square etc.)
If we apply the same rule (it can`t be natural) then we for lack of other examples are not natural and therefore we don`t exist.

PS : why does venus spin backwards ?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
From Norval Cuningham.

CS crater chains this image was
posted and we were asked to take a look at it. Yes, those are CS crater chains crisscrossing the
area. The chains of craters were formed before the main big central one as the ejected material
from the big crater covers the CS crater chains. This would be similar to our aircraft strafing runs
over an ammo dump and then the dump exploding.
NASA'S image
NASA's explanation

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Bazil]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bazil
From Norval Cuningham.

CS crater chains this image was
posted and we were asked to take a look at it. Yes, those are CS crater chains crisscrossing the
area. The chains of craters were formed before the main big central one as the ejected material
from the big crater covers the CS crater chains. This would be similar to our aircraft strafing runs
over an ammo dump and then the dump exploding.
NASA'S image
NASA's explanation

Back in your OP it seemed as if you were speaking in the first person, "Gale and I were "literally" killed, hell, we got slaughtered. " Now I'm confused. You say "From Norval Cunningham", third person, as if he is an authority. You're quoting yourself? That's a bit odd. Kind of like talking to yourself.

So I searched for your unlinked, cross-posted quote (against T&C's, btw) and found this: www.projectavalon.net...

I couldn't resist a bit more digging and found that yes "craterchains" and "fieryice" have been "slaughtered" on quite a few forums. Rightly so. Did you get evicted again? You're Looking for a new home? Someplace to find people more supportive than those other places? Someplace that may not be quite so scientifically stringent?

You have no science to backup your "theory". You refuse to face the fact that crater chains can be formed by a number of processes, including cometary impact. You have done no emprical studies, only looked at photographs. You reject evidence that refutes your "theory".

You and your "theory" belong in the Religion board. Or better yet, Skunk Works.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If I have led you to believe this is my work then forgive me, this research comes entirely from Norval Ciningham and Gale Smart!
Link to their websight
I posted this link on my original thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think you might be referring to this?
Interview

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Has this anything to do with religion?

Or skunk works, whatever that is????

new topics