It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New G7 meeting and the IMF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Do you think that the upcoming meeting for the G7 will be the precursor to implementing stronger powers for the world bank and a new incentive to create a world currency?

With the financial "crisis" now becoming worldwide it only seems plausible that this topic is going to be discussed. The IMF it would, be rationalized, would be the only ones to be able to keep things in order to keep the world markets from melting down. It would also be brought forth that a unified currency would help to stabilize currency fluctuation and thus calm the global market, and smooth out the trade deficits from money mismanagement. it would be suggested that if we all used the same currency it could be beneficial to all commerce and eliminate financial infighting from the different banking houses.

With only one bank in charge, it would simplify all financial transactions and allow money to be placed in the area most needed.

I am not saying that I am for this just saying that it might be brought up.

What are the opinions from those that are more financially savvy than I?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Does anyone have any insight into this? Why are the G7 really meeting? Do those in charge of the IMF and the leading banks have enough clout to pull something like this off? This may well be the beginning of a new power base that is unified worldwide.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
One would think that the possible repercussions of what I suggested might bring a response from others out there. It could be one of the more important things to watch in the upcoming days.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
Does anyone have any insight into this? Why are the G7 really meeting? Do those in charge of the IMF and the leading banks have enough clout to pull something like this off? This may well be the beginning of a new power base that is unified worldwide.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

They absolutely do.

They did bring about the Euro, and the dollar as legal tender.

They hold untimate power.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the response. I cannot believe more people do not have anything to say on the matter.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Perhaps too many people are abreast of the market collapse to see what may well be a coup of unprecedented proportion in the world financial market.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is definitely a step towards one world government. Not sure if you saw the speech Henry Paulson gave tonight but he referred to this as a "global event."

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I don't like what they are doing as far as the IMF, it sounds to me that the NWO is attempting to have all the finances of the world under their control. instead of having the amero shoved down our throats, they could do the entire world at once. this is indeed another 911 but on a global scale.

Whatever comes out of the G7 is just window dressing, the real talk happens behind closed doors.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

You have a good point. We may all be using the Euro before this is over. Iy would certainly make things easier.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hi to all serious enquirers on this matter.

Here is the answer to the main questions about what decisions are being taken today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go and read what is effectively the agenda for today's surprise G20 meeting!

new topics

top topics

join